Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Seeing into the eyes of others

Lost eyes

Ok I have no idea how to explain this but basically since the age of 12 I have been able to see from the perspective of those I have barley met like people on the streets, teachers,co-workers, and sometimes celebrities. if I make eye contact for at Least  five seconds I can do it, somtimes the perspective lasts 20 seconds but it has gotten to eight minutes. Once their was a mess up in the perspective and I was able to communicate with the person for about 30 seconds. When I go into the perspective of others I go into a trance like State, After the trance the following things happen in order 

• Head aches
  • Huge carvings for sweets
  • Blurry vision 
  • Tired 
  • Pass out for 20-30 minutes 

I have no clue why ,how ,or what is causing this. Please help

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Hi, Lost eyes, welcome to UM :st. The first thing you should do is visit your doctor and tell him/her everything you have posted here. He/she is the best person to sort this out for you.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Yes, you need to share this with a doc, over the last over 45 years ive heard a lot of claims of special powers or gifts if you will and not once was it proven to exist outside the mind of the believer,

When we meet a person there are little things that cause us to form out opinion our take on that person sometimes we are right other times not so much, i do not buy for one moment you enter anyther person and become them you just pick up stuff from how they interact with you.

how you make your claims sounds a bit ego driven, for example i dont know you but i could cold read you and you would believe i have a gift, i dont have any gifts i know how to cold read because i like as Houdini did to expose such things.so i studied it.

But your side effects are symptoms of some serious illnesses so please do get checked out and share with the doc this gift you think you have.

6 hours ago, Lost eyes said:

Ok I have no idea how to explain this but basically since the age of 12 I have been able to see from the perspective of those I have barley met like people on the streets, teachers,co-workers, and sometimes celebrities. if I make eye contact for at Least  five seconds I can do it, somtimes the perspective lasts 20 seconds but it has gotten to eight minutes. Once their was a mess up in the perspective and I was able to communicate with the person for about 30 seconds. When I go into the perspective of others I go into a trance like State, After the trance the following things happen in order 

• Head aches
  • Blurry vision 
  • Tired 

Welcome Lost eyes.

What you're describing needs to be assessed by someone in the medical profession, not on an online forum.. Have you consulted anyone about these symptoms - Doctor or Optometrist, for example? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• This topic was locked and unlocked
5 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

Hi, Lost eyes, welcome to UM :st. The first thing you should do is visit your doctor and tell him/her everything you have posted here. He/she is the best person to sort this out for you.

Not if Lost eyes is in the U.S.   The doctor is not the god or even trustworthy in cases like this.

@Lost eyes  You do need to examine what you are thinking before this happens, and you do need to get a complete physical to be sure you don't have some kind of chemical imbalance.   Eliminate all the physical possibilities before you decide you have some telepathic thing going on.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lost eyes said:
  • Head aches
  • Blurry vision 
  • Tired 

Drugs are bad, mmkay? 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lost eyes said:

I have been able to see from the perspective of those I have barley met

Are you saying that you experience what you believe they are seeing from the perspective of where their eyes are cast.

It does strike me as some possible telepathic occurrence.

• Confused 1

55 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

possible telepathic occurrence

Could you please link to an accredited published work for peer review proving telepathy is real.

Thanx.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

Could you please link to an accredited published work for peer review proving telepathy is real.

Thanx.

AN ASSESSMENT OF THE EVIDENCE FOR PSYCHIC FUNCTIONING

From Abstract:

Using the standards applied to any other area of science, it is concluded that psychic functioning has been well established. The statistical results of the studies examined are far beyond what is expected by chance. Arguments that these results could be due to methodological flaws in the experiments are soundly refuted.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Lost eyes said:

I highly recomment talking to your doctor. Kinda sound like blood sugar, but I can not say. So yeah, doctor asap.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

AN ASSESSMENT OF THE EVIDENCE FOR PSYCHIC FUNCTIONING

From Abstract:

Using the standards applied to any other area of science, it is concluded that psychic functioning has been well established. The statistical results of the studies examined are far beyond what is expected by chance. Arguments that these results could be due to methodological flaws in the experiments are soundly refuted.

Well i give you "A" for trying but no, it didnt even come close to proving psychic ability.

!

Just now, the13bats said:

Well i give you "A" for trying but no, it didnt even come close to proving psychic ability..

!

<following bats' style>

Could you please link to an accredited published work for peer review proving: it didnt even come close to proving psychic ability.

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

<following bats' style>

Could you please link to an accredited published work for peer review proving: it didnt even come close to proving psychic ability.

Papags style...everything is likely paranormal.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Lost eyes said:

• Head aches
  • Blurry vision 
  • Tired 

Congratulations it's call empathy, A manifestation that if more people on this planet  have, our world would be a better place.

Now on a more serious note, I understand more about what you are trying to say as I have observed  something similar in my own case or others, during years I was young and studied intensively metaphysics. Can all be explained and tied into the Buddhism concept of "akashic  fields" .   Some of us are able more or less to access those records,  Some using them for entirely positive reasons while others like politicians,  fraudsters, sentimental  crooks exercise this advance for own gains .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akashic_records

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Are you saying that you experience what you believe they are seeing from the perspective of where their eyes are cast.

It does strike me as some possible telepathic occurrence.

That is exactly what I am saying, I have talked to a doctor and they have found nothing wrong with me.no chemical imbalance, no blood sugar problems ,no metal damages, and no disorders. Their is truly something odd here

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

there is no scientific evidence for the existence of the Akashic records

12 minutes ago, Lost eyes said:

That is exactly what I am saying, I have talked to a doctor and they have found nothing wrong with me.no chemical imbalance, no blood sugar problems ,no metal damages, and no disorders. Their is truly something odd here

You are not the first person even on this forum to report this: Seeing through the eyes of others

Here is an article I found discussing this too. It includes the subject of 'psychic link'.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Hyperionxvii said:

Drugs are bad, mmkay? 

My dad was a drug junky and after all he has done I vowed at the age of 17 never to do harmful drugs only do drugs if they are perception or to help me get better if I am under the weather. Same thing goes with drinking bit I only drink to feel even better not to feel better about something bad that happened

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

What answer do you actually want? It's obvious you've got one in mind. Are you wanting someone to tell you you're psychic? Just get to the actual point.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Not if Lost eyes is in the U.S.   The doctor is not the god or even trustworthy in cases like this.

@Lost eyes  You do need to examine what you are thinking before this happens, and you do need to get a complete physical to be sure you don't have some kind of chemical imbalance.   Eliminate all the physical possibilities before you decide you have some telepathic thing going on.

Why shouldn't I trust the doctors?

11 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

What answer do you actually want? It's obvious you've got one in mind. Are you wanting someone to tell you you're psychic? Just get to the actual point.

actually I just wanna know wtf is happening to me because I have been confused for years about this .I am simply adding more information so their is more context . good day sir/miss/ preferred pronoun

2 minutes ago, Lost eyes said:

actually I just wanna know wtf is happening to me because I have been confused for years about this .

Talk to your general practicioner or a psychologist.

2 minutes ago, Lost eyes said:

preferred pronoun

Oh, Christ.:rolleyes:

2 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Talk to your general practicioner or a psychologist.

Oh, Christ.:rolleyes:

As said in the comments before if I talk to a psychologist or practitioner they will put me into a mental hospital. I know people who have this "gift" and that is exactly what happened to them good day Christ 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Lost eyes said:

actually I just wanna know wtf is happening to me because I have been confused for years about this

If you got the ok from the doc you are probably extra sensitive and an empath, you just have to learn how to control this so it doesn't affect your life badly. I can walk past people in the street and take in their thoughts and intentions which is quite scary at times. I live away from society for this reason.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Lost eyes said:

As said in the comments before if I talk to a psychologist or practitioner they will put me into a mental hospital. I know people who have this "gift" and that is exactly what happened to them good day Christ 

You're not psychic. Just deluding yourself into believing that.

• Thanks 2