Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Seeing into the eyes of others

Lost eyes

33 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

You're not psychic. Just deluding yourself into believing that.

Don't doubt yourself to appease the majority Xeno :).

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, openozy said:

Don't doubt yourself to appease the majority Xeno :).

I'm tired of seeing these ridiculous claims. Just people fooling themselves. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

I'm tired of seeing these ridiculous claims. Just people fooling themselves. 

I think a high percent are genuine and a few are attention seekers. I'm tired of people brushing every unexplainable post aside or using mental illness as an answer, it's just lazy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Lost eyes said:

As said in the comments before if I talk to a psychologist or practitioner they will put me into a mental hospital. I know people who have this "gift" and that is exactly what happened to them good day Christ 

3 hours ago, openozy said:

I think a high percent are genuine and a few are attention seekers. I'm tired of people brushing every unexplainable post aside or using mental illness as an answer, it's just lazy.

I feel badly for people suffering from mental health issues who would rather be in denial and blame fantasies and delusions for their problems than seek treatment.

There is nothing lazy about calling obvious mental issues/illnesses what they are.

Whats a lazy cop out is claiming mental issness is a special power giff or blaming spookies for things.

I have noticed some folks make these claims and sincerely believe their stories because they do crave attention and to be more special than the next sheep.

Edited by the13bats
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, the13bats said:

There is nothing lazy about calling oblivious mental issues/illnesses what they are.

Ok doctor :lol::lol::lol:.

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, openozy said:

Ok doctor :lol::lol::lol:.

Okay living in denial dear true believer.

lolsign.gif.dd8a88ac53e92fcc8bb2b1b6a75a5505.gif

15 hours ago, Lost eyes said:

Why shouldn't I trust the doctors?

If you tell them what you have posted here they will have you locked up in a mental ward to be 'evaluated'.  I am not saying "don't go to the doctor", I am saying, go to the doctor and tell them you are having trouble sleeping or some other generality and get tested for all the possible chemical imbalances, thyroid etc.   See if there is an underlying cause.  If you tell the doctor you are hallucinating you will not get a good diagnosis, they are usually lazy and/or over worked and will take you at your word instead of doing the tests to determine what the problem actually is.

If they find nothing wrong, then you can go to the paranormal, what ever you may decide is actually going on, but you have to eliminate the physical possibilities first.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, openozy said:

None of them are genuine.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

If you tell them what you have posted here they will have you locked up in a mental ward to be 'evaluated'.  I am not saying "don't go to the doctor", I am saying, go to the doctor and tell them you are having trouble sleeping or some other generality and get tested for all the possible chemical imbalances, thyroid etc.   See if there is an underlying cause.  If you tell the doctor you are hallucinating you will not get a good diagnosis, they are usually lazy and/or over worked and will take you at your word instead of doing the tests to determine what the problem actually is.

If they find nothing wrong, then you can go to the paranormal, what ever you may decide is actually going on, but you have to eliminate the physical possibilities first.

Solid gold until after medical explanations fail then turn to fantasy explanations like paranormal that just reinforces the delusions.

Idk, seems that people who show signs of mental illnesses need to be honest with their docs but i sure do understand most docs are rather delerilct in actually finding the cause of things.

Yeah i know some folks get furious to be told they might not have special powers or paranormal experences arent real ( and if the possibility of mental illness is added they become unhinged )  that they actually might just be human no better no worse than the next person.

I guess they deeply fear reality.

On 6/28/2022 at 12:41 AM, Lost eyes said:
  • Head aches
  • Huge carvings for sweets
  • Blurry vision 
  • Tired 
  • Pass out for 20-30 minutes 

I’m not a Doctor, but these sound like symptoms of Diabetes, or maybe a poor diet with mild malnutrition. 

I recommend seeing a professional nutritionist who can evaluate your diet, just to ensure you’re getting the nutrients you need.

Your empathy may be related to an ability to read body language better than the average person. Facial expressions tell a lot about a person’s hidden thoughts and intentions. I’d recommend studying body language as it relates to Police interrogations, as that field is very pragmatic and practical. If you’re having the physical symptoms as you’ve described, it’s probably best to avoid paranormal explanations for now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/28/2022 at 6:57 PM, Lost eyes said:

My dad was a drug junky and after all he has done I vowed at the age of 17 never to do harmful drugs only do drugs if they are perception or to help me get better if I am under the weather. Same thing goes with drinking bit I only drink to feel even better not to feel better about something bad that happened

Well, good for you, but alcohol is a harmful drug, one of the worst. And drinking a bit is where it always starts. You don't need it, it only makes things better until the hangover...

• Like 1