Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

$1b of looted Nazi cash may have been hidden in mystery bank account

Eldorado

Investigators across the world are attempting to find more than a billion dollars of cash looted by the Nazis thought to be hidden in a secret bank account.

The treasure hunt was reignited after a list containing the names of 12,000 Nazis – thought to have been destroyed decades ago – recently resurfaced in a warehouse in Argentina.

The list names former Nazis and sympathisers who fled to the South American country following the end of World War Two.

It also mentions details of all those who transferred money – believed to have been ransacked from Jewish victims – to an account in Switzerland, thought to belong to the Credit Suisse bank.

https://metro.co.uk/2022/06/28/hunt-for-1000000000-of-looted-nazi-cash-in-mystery-bank-account-16902860/?

• Like 5

I know everyone thinks I'm making it up, or joking, but I honestly believe Hitler and his minions fled to Argentinian Patagonia.

With all the money they had previously hidden away, they probably lived a fairly cushy life.

Edited by acute
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Hitler most likely committed suicide, he was crazy enough for that. His minions were more rational and escaped with god knows how much money.

Interestingly, these days I'm reading a novel by Robert Ludlum that covers this topic of stolen nazi money.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, acute said:

I know everyone thinks I'm making it up, or joking, but I honestly believe Hitler and his minions fled to Argentinian Patagonia.

With all the money they had previously hidden away, they probably lived a fairly cushy life.

The show “Hunting Hitler” presented some convincing arguments that someone highly ranked and highly protected fled to South America and operated out of a series of fortified compounds. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

- post removed -

Only if it compounded interest, during the entire time. Even then, depending on which currency it eventually exchanged into, inflation would have eroded most of its value. Especially, if exchanged into the Argentine Peso.

If they had immediately bought precious metals with that money, no loss would have suffered whatsoever

12 hours ago, TrumanB said:

Hitler most likely committed suicide, he was crazy enough for that. His minions were more rational and escaped with god knows how much money.

I agree.   If nothing had been tracked up to this point, I doubt anything will be found..

• Like 4

14 hours ago, acute said:

I believe his minions. Not him.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Piney said:

I believe his minions. Not him.

Why not Adolf?

Weren't Hitler's bones recovered by the Russians (from the bunker) later confirmed as female?

• Like 1

Adolf Hitler definitely died in 1945 in Berlin, from taking cyanide and a bullet, according to French researchers who were given rare access to fragments of the dictator’s teeth held in Moscow.

“The teeth are authentic, there is no possible doubt. Our study proves that Hitler died in 1945,” professor Philippe Charlier told AFP.

“We can stop all the conspiracy theories about Hitler. He did not flee to Argentina in a submarine, he is not in a hidden base in Antarctica or on the dark side of the moon,” Charlier said.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/hitler-definitely-died-in-1945-according-to-new-study-of-his-teeth-skull/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, acute said:

Why not Adolf?

Weren't Hitler's bones recovered by the Russians (from the bunker) later confirmed as female?

This......

50 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

Adolf Hitler definitely died in 1945 in Berlin, from taking cyanide and a bullet, according to French researchers who were given rare access to fragments of the dictator’s teeth held in Moscow.

“The teeth are authentic, there is no possible doubt. Our study proves that Hitler died in 1945,” professor Philippe Charlier told AFP.

“We can stop all the conspiracy theories about Hitler. He did not flee to Argentina in a submarine, he is not in a hidden base in Antarctica or on the dark side of the moon,” Charlier said.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/hitler-definitely-died-in-1945-according-to-new-study-of-his-teeth-skull/

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

Apropos that, it was the plot of the Doctor Who novel “Shadow in the Glass” that is was the pregnant Eva Braun who fled via plane and then sub, Hitler’s elaborate suicide was a distraction for Eva to escape, no one was paying a lick of attention to her, even what was left of the High Command was focused on Adolf. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eldorado said:

“We can stop all the conspiracy theories about Hitler. He did not flee to Argentina in a submarine,

A submarine? :blink:

Of course not!  He was on a Jet Ski. :yes:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/29/2022 at 10:54 PM, acute said:

A submarine? :blink:

Of course not!  He was on a Jet Ski. :yes:

The first leg, on the plane that pulled up by the Brandenburg Gates in the final.hour or two of the war which neither side shot at as they didn't know whose plane it was.

Then he got on the jet ski.

On 6/29/2022 at 9:01 PM, acute said:

...Weren't Hitler's bones recovered by the Russians (from the bunker) later confirmed as female?

Can lesbians grow facial hair?