Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

In-Depth Explanation of Fascism

OverSword

abolition of private property.  

A tweet from the World Economic Forum reports its founder, Klaus Schwab, as saying that as humanity moves further toward a post-carbon future people must accept things like eating meat and property ownership are simply unsustainable.

https://fullfact.org/online/fake-klaus-meat-land-ownsership-wef/

A communist take over of the world.....ANYONE NOTICING???:unsure2:     Guess not!!!

38 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Fascism isn't about the past, it's happening right now!!!!

35 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

abolition of private property.  

A tweet from the World Economic Forum reports its founder, Klaus Schwab, as saying that as humanity moves further toward a post-carbon future people must accept things like eating meat and property ownership are simply unsustainable.

https://fullfact.org/online/fake-klaus-meat-land-ownsership-wef/

A communist take over of the world.....ANYONE NOTICING???:unsure2:     Guess not!!!

It's a 48 minute video and you replied only 10 minutes after I posted.  Maybe try watching a little bit before going off on what it's about. :tu:

• Haha 3

50 minutes ago, OverSword said:

It's a 48 minute video and you replied only 10 minutes after I posted.  Maybe try watching a little bit before going off on what it's about. :tu:

I already seen it!!   Weird I know that maybe not possible in your world, but it is possible in mine.:D   

I already done years of research into the real history, not the communist history that they taught in communist schools.  

Fabian society was established in 1884,  wolf in sheeps clothing, which goes back to the Vatican and means LUCIFER and Communistic.  Evil is taking over the world and comes in all weird forms of words and ideas.   Control both sides, this way they win all the time.;)

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free

Edited by Dreamer screamer
  • Like 2

Fascism isn't about the past, it's happening right now!!!!

I agree.

Fascism is about the number '2'

ie Government versus the population. 

The Police pro-actively being against you because they're enforcing the law when no complaint has been made against you.

Keeping the peace is about the number 3

ie Party A - complained against

Party B_ complainent

Party C a "PC" who need to make the decision whether or not Party B has any grounds for complaint and whether to arrest Party A for infringing Party Bs civil liberties.

7 hours ago, ethereal_scout said:

I agree.

Fascism is about the number '2'

ie Government versus the population. 

The Police pro-actively being against you because they're enforcing the law when no complaint has been made against you.

Keeping the peace is about the number 3

ie Party A - complained against

Party B_ complainent

Party C a "PC" who need to make the decision whether or not Party B has any grounds for complaint and whether to arrest Party A for infringing Party Bs civil liberties.

How can anyone agree with fascism is in the past when fascism is happening right now today, and even worse than the past.   When you can't see the bars doesn't mean you are free.

fascist (adj.)

1921, from Italian partito nazionale fascista, the anti-communist political movement organized 1919 under Benito Mussolini (1883-1945); from Italian fascio "group, association," literally "bundle," from Latin fasces (see fasces).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasces

Notice the little picture on the right.

Doesn't it look the same as this

https://romethesecondtime.blogspot.com/2016/02/fasces-fasci-trolling-rome-for-politics.html

Would anyone like an indepth explaination that doesn't fit their reality?   Why would the fasces be on in the most free country in the world in the supreme court??????

House 4.jpg

I can't understand how you can have 'fascist' architecture. Just fascist people.

Watched the video. HE said he felt that the Italians were the fascists and the Germans weren't, I see it as the other way around. The Italians couldn't stop being catholic and that insulated them from Mussolini fascism, Germany isn't really catholic. Also I believe Hitler was a satanist, not catholic.

I can't understand how you can have 'fascist' architecture. Just fascist people.

Fascism comes from Rome?   And what is in Rome, the Vatican?

The symbol dates to ancient Rome, whose leaders used it as a symbol of authority and power.

So whose Authority and power do these powers represent???

Watched the video. HE said he felt that the Italians were the fascists and the Germans weren't

Because the guy in the video just fell for the German nazi narrative without fully going into real history.  He probably got a high grade as his belief follows the belief everyone has been taught, which is a lie.

I see it as the other way around.

It is that simple to manipulate the truth.

The Italians couldn't stop being catholic and that insulated them from Mussolini fascism, Germany isn't really catholic

Well they were.  How do you get two white catholic countries to fight??? manipulation!!!

Once the war was under way the nazis were demonized by turning a positive swashtika into a negative swashtika making it good vs evil but both sides were controlled by the same force.  America was funding Hitler.

. Also I believe Hitler was a satanist, not catholic.

What is the difference?  The vatican created jesus and Lucifer, so they get to control both sides no matter what side you pick.    What is the difference between left and right in politics?  :no: absolutley nothing.

george-washington-memorial.jpg

You guys are funny! Is that how Scots discuss ideologies? Misunderstanding the source material and making your own alternate history?

Well if you want to get involved your welcome- we're trying to work out what fascism is when we take it for granted we know.:)

• 3 weeks later...

2 hours ago, zep73 said:

Thanks for the very informative video @OverSword :tu:

Check out his YouTube channel, he has a few different coherent, well thought out  explanations of different things.

• Like 1