Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The value entered includes a character that is not allowed such as an Emoji

el midgetron

I bet it’s more like 5….

Anyway, this guy is asking the right questions -

UFC fighter Israel Adesanya questioned why there’s been no visible effort to expose or reveal the names of pedophiles associated with Ghislaine Maxwell or Jeffrey Epstein.

“Ghislaine Maxwell just got put away for 20 years,” the Nigerian-based mixed martial artist known as “The Last Stylebender” noted during a weigh-in event for Saturday’s UFC 276.

Something in the above text seems to have triggered this notification. I believe all copy and pasted text was converted to plain text. I’m not seeing the offending text,

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• el midgetron

• Saru

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I bet it’s more like 5….

Anyway, this guy is asking the right questions -

UFC fighter Israel Adesanya questioned why there’s been no visible effort to expose or reveal the names of pedophiles associated with Ghislaine Maxwell or Jeffrey Epstein.

“Ghislaine Maxwell just got put away for 20 years,” the Nigerian-based mixed martial artist known as “The Last Stylebender” noted during a weigh-in event for Saturday’s UFC 276.

How are you getting the error to appear ? If I quote this text it seems to work fine.

On 7/2/2022 at 5:45 AM, Saru said:

How are you getting the error to appear ? If I quote this text it seems to work fine.

it’s the video. The utube link seems to be the problem. You can see the error in the screen shot below. I guess he drops the F bomb in the video  so it’s not appropriate for UM anyway, However, maybe on a technical side it useful for you, 

95D88D6E-E727-40D8-B186-60BBF14E6CD1.thumb.jpeg.424fd554d1eb75ecf9e45ba7cc64150e.jpeg

Edited by el midgetron

4 hours ago, el midgetron said:

it’s the video. The utube link seems to be the problem. You can see the error in the screen shot below. I guess he drops the F bomb in the video  so it’s not appropriate for UM anyway, However, maybe on a technical side it useful for you, 

It's probably the pair of eyes emoji in the videos' title that's screwing with the forum's embedding system.