Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Long-lost Roswell incident news report uncovered 75 years on

2 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

Where is SkyEagle?...

SkyEagle hasn't been active here for five years.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Saru said:

Pitty, was one of best.

Dammit, old times, SkyEagle407, BigD (aka Donteatus), Badeskov (still kickin'), EmmaAcid, Psyche (still kickin'),  and many many others.... Christ, bring back those years.... Please....

• Like 3

3 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

Pitty, was one of best.

Dammit, old times, SkyEagle407, BigD (aka Donteatus), Badeskov (still kickin'), EmmaAcid, Psyche (still kickin'),  and many many others.... Christ, bring back those years.... Please....

I couldn't remember SkyEagle407, until you mentioned Donteatus, that rang a bell :tu:

On 7/2/2022 at 11:56 AM, Saru said:

I hope Sky is Well. While we certainly had our heated debates, it was always respectful. 

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

On 7/2/2022 at 12:25 PM, bmk1245 said:

Pitty, was one of best.

Good times, bmk, good times indeed. I feel that the gas from the UFO=ET has kind of gone out of the balloon. 

There is not really any new stuff and all the old cases have been largely debunked. Lazar and others do tend to creep up once in a while, but are readily put to rest again. 

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov
  • Like 3

On 7/2/2022 at 7:56 PM, Saru said:

Hi Saru, do you know if he is ok?

appreciate GDPR may prevent you saying too much, so no worries if you cannot divulge anything...I was just hoping he is OK

On 7/2/2022 at 8:25 PM, bmk1245 said:

Pitty, was one of best.

Hey bmk......havent seen you either for a while!

there were some great threads/debates back then.........at least not having those debates has meant I have gained an extra 30-40 hours per week

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You would think the Ramey letter would have sealed the deal on this. Even if 1/2 the words turned out to be misinterpreted by the computer analysis, Its still confirmation..

12 minutes ago, quillius said:

Hi Saru, do you know if he is ok?

appreciate GDPR may prevent you saying too much, so no worries if you cannot divulge anything...I was just hoping he is OK

I haven't spoken to him, sorry, however he should still be reachable via PM if you want to get in touch with him.

1 minute ago, Saru said:

I haven't spoken to him, sorry, however he should still be reachable via PM if you want to get in touch with him.

noted with thanks

I’m still of the opinion that the “aliens!” comments were from someone involved in covering up actual secret goings on hitting on what he thought was a brilliant distraction from the truth only to be carpeted the next day.

On 7/4/2022 at 3:34 AM, badeskov said:

There is not really any new stuff and all the old cases have been largely debunked. Lazar and others do tend to creep up once in a while, but are readily put to rest again. 

Yeap, pretty much... Those pesky ETs figured out how to avoid gazillion cameras worldwide))))

• Like 1

On 7/4/2022 at 1:57 PM, quillius said:

there were some great threads/debates back then.........at least not having those debates has meant I have gained an extra 30-40 hours per week

Well, in some cases, I'd say, even 60 or more hours)))

• Like 1