Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biblical inerrancy

Doug1066

3 minutes ago, larryp said:

YHWH

You must remember that YHWH told the coupe to be fruitful and fill the earth, and that's what he meant.:D

Since human genetics DOESN’T support that conclusion we can dismiss it for lack of evidence. 

cormac

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

Since that particular method WASN’T used it’s completely irrelevant. And since another method was used and determined that the sites I mentioned were older than your Adam we can put your fantasy to bed. 

cormac

YHWH

Wrong:

Radiometric dating is unreliable, Period. Now follow my lips closely; it's unreliable.

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, larryp said:

YHWH

Wrong:

Radiometric dating is unreliable, Period. Now follow my lips closely; it's unreliable.

Try again as radiocarbon AND uranium thorium dating ARE BOTH types of radiometric dating and in the post you used THEY BOTH confirmed the same date. If ignorance is bliss you’re in Nirvana. :rolleyes:

cormac

• Like 4

1 minute ago, cormac mac airt said:

Since human genetics DOESN’T support that conclusion we can dismiss it for lack of evidence. 

cormac

YHWH

Geology, archeology, history, historians, and especially YHWH word testify to the above conclusion; hands down, pal. You are in denial, in cahoots with your billions-and-billions of years of "fantasy club."

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, larryp said:

YHWH

Geology, archeology, history, historians, and especially YHWH word testify to the above conclusion; hands down, pal. You are in denial, in cahoots with your billions-and-billions of years of "fantasy club."

None of the bold is true and you’ve never provided evidence to suggest otherwise. You do however lie like a politician. And just like a politician you and used TP share the same defect, you’re both full of ****e and should be flushed down the toilet. 

cormac

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, larryp said:

YHWH

You must remember that YHWH told the coupe to be fruitful and fill the earth, and that's what he meant.:D

Hi Larry

Working in construction one hears lots of guys crying about not getting any and pulling 12-16 hour shifts for months on end so no wonder eh.

it’s only in the last couple of hundred years with better housing, sanitation and medicine/science that mortality rates changed. The point is it is impossible for that type of population growth and dispersion in 6000 years.

If you have verifiable documentation that shows this is possible to support your position then add them for review and discussion . Other than that you are just making baseless opinions that do not make any significant point unless your aim is to be aimless .

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

Try again as radiocarbon AND uranium thorium dating ARE BOTH types of radiometric dating and in the post you used THEY BOTH confirmed the same date. If ignorance is bliss you’re in Nirvana. :rolleyes:

cormac

YHWH

It's unreliable. Period. Sorry!!

32 minutes ago, larryp said:

YHWH

It's unreliable. Period. Sorry!!

The only thing unreliable is your knowledge base, PERIOD! 

BTW Uranium-Helium IS NOT Uranium-Thorium. :rolleyes:

cormac

Edited by cormac mac airt
  • Like 3

35 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Larry

it’s only in the last couple of hundred years with better housing, sanitation and medicine/science that mortality rates changed. The point is it is impossible for that type of population growth and dispersion in 6000 years.

YHWH

I know you think it's impossible for YHWH to part the Red Sea, feed five thousand with only five loaves and two fish, and he definitely couldn't cause the eath to tilt on its axial at 23.5 degrees every year, just like clockwork, which provides us with four seasons. LOL, take your head out of the sand, man. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

cormac

YHWH

Don't flatter yourself!! :D

Edited by larryp
the details!!

4 minutes ago, larryp said:

YHWH

I know you think it's impossible for YHWH to part the Red Sea, feed five thousand with only five loaves and two fish, and he definitely couldn't cause the eath to tilt on its axial at 23.5 degrees every year, just like clockwork, which provides us with four seasons. LOL, take your head out of the sand, man. 

Hi Larry

Whether I think something is impossible is irrelevant. Make a rebuttal on the scientific evidence and show with documentation that supports your conclusions. I have no expectations of a having a productive exchange of ideas with someone that have no interest in an intelligent manner. Basically the only thing that can transpire is you pizzing off people or being the brunt of a joke.

Show me where science is in error on the dating of Gobekli Tepe backed up with credible, testable, verified data. Your opinion needs to be proved beyond smoke and mirrors if you want to claim it as facts.

Others have given links to support their position because that is the norm, that you deny them and give nothing that could be considered a well reasoned rebuttal to counter or support your claims.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Larry

Show me where science is in error on the dating of Gobekli Tepe backed up with credible, testable, verified data. Your opinion needs to be proved beyond smoke and mirrors if you want to claim it as facts.

I dont know what you're talking about.

Edited by larryp
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, larryp said:

^^^ 

Hey man, the point was Radiometric dating is unreliable. Got it? By the way, the post was for Piney, not you.

What does that have to do with verifying the historical accuracy of the Bible?

• Like 5

5 hours ago, cormac mac airt said:

cormac

Hes basically doing tbe same thing most conspiracy theorists do:

"I don't understand science therefore it's wrong."

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

11 hours ago, larryp said:

Wrong:

The Sumerians were around way before the Greeks with archeological fossils to prove it, and we're not talking about your thousand-and-thousands of years "fantasy club" either.

archeological fossils?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, larryp said:

I dont know what I’m talking about.

There I fixed it. Your welcome Larry. Time and time again, multiple people on this thread have shown to you the evidence of their claims. As our understanding of science, archaeology, cosmology etc expands than we as a collective can change any possible errors in our current understanding.

Arguing for the inerrancy of the bible because well the book said so as well as it’s alleged inspiration amounts to bunkus. Please for the sake of sky daddy will you just site something legitimate to support your claims.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

On 8/17/2022 at 8:06 PM, larryp said:

Geologists and archeologists say humans are no older than six thousand years.

Can you provide a source for this ? Who, specifically, is saying that ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

20 minutes ago, Saru said:

Who, specifically, is saying that ?

Some guy in a frock told him at church.

:innocent:

• Haha 8

6 hours ago, Saru said:

Can you provide a source for this ? Who, specifically, is saying that ?

If he answers at all Saru he’s likely to tell you to “look it up” so he doesn’t have to eat crow. 

cormac

• Like 5

1 hour ago, cormac mac airt said:

If he answers at all Saru he’s likely to tell you to “look it up” so he doesn’t have to eat crow. 

cormac

Crow? Nah, larger, more in the size of a hard to find flying blue whale.

• Haha 6

On 8/25/2022 at 5:23 PM, Piney said:

@cormac mac airt and every other 21st Century historian knows it to be 19th Century American fiction too.

So who are these historians, archeologists and geologists who agree with you? 

Because I have a college background in history, archaeology, geology and ethnobotany and worked for several museums and might know them.^_^

If he hasn't answered that question yet, he won't because he is making it all up.   

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

On 8/25/2022 at 10:07 PM, larryp said:

YHWH

Hi Larry
Yes, absolutely correct he couldn’t do that. Where I live there is no sand so not likely my head is buried in it. May I suggest visiting a professional like Dr. Inur Butt phd that specializes in proctlogical thinking  , he is at the forefront of science leading to the way of interpretive asstrolgogical premises specifically regarding social impacting of asinine guppies into mainstream delusions 

Edited by jmccr8
  • Haha 7

On 8/26/2022 at 12:07 AM, larryp said:

YHWH

Matthew 8:1-5
«He asked them, «How many loaves do you have?» And they said «Seven»

but,  I too find all of creation ,including the four seasons, rather miraculous!* somehow :)   

image.jpeg.a0b35b1ac025a2f4a4fa3880b89403ce.jpeg

Edited by lightly
  • Thanks 1

Just so everyone is clear, by me posting this GIF doesn’t make the fish and loaves story true.
image.gif.bf50dce89186545a5ff5a6f623f820ac.gif

• Haha 6