Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Does Anyone Believe That Aliens Created Us And Control Us?

Horror Fiction Writer

I read in some articles that there are people who claim that aliens created us and control us to feed off of our sentient energy because they have no spirit and are soul less. Does anyone here believe this and why?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

A lot of people believe that humans evolved because ET manipulated the DNA of our apish ancestors but as far as feeding of our soul energy?  Sounds like scientology

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

That or maybe a dude in Birkenstocks and a bed sheet.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I don't, and I don't think any deity that is used in religion to control us did either.    Maybe we are a combination of design and natural evolution, or maybe we created ourselves and this is just a ride we get in line for, making a list of experiences we want each time we ride the ride.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 7

16 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I don't, and I don't think any deity that is used in religion to control us did either.    Maybe we are a combination of design and natural evolution, or maybe we created ourselves and this is just a ride we get in line for, making a list of experiences we want each time we ride the ride.

Or a prison.

• Sad 1

58 minutes ago, Shari Holmes said:

I read in some articles that there are people who claim that aliens created us and control us to feed off of our sentient energy because they have no spirit and are soul less. Does anyone here believe this and why?

Go ahead, blame us gingers for giving life to humans. Sheesh. Can't live on a planet filled with angry primates in peaces these days.<_<

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

As I know aliens created only the 'Beavis and Butt-Head'. The joke aside, I don't think aliens created and control us.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Shari Holmes said:

Its the theme of many popular sci fo books and movies,

Idk seems a being so advanced wouldnt much care about experiencing human frailties unless it was like some "E" ticket ride at their version of diznee and when over they can grab a Plutonium Nyborg smoothie.

Idk what i believe i cant seem to wrap around God made man in his image so God is an imperfect monkey man who might change the universe to grant my wish but if my imperfect self steps off line i burn forever in hell.

I would rather not be some tophat, dog or racecar token on some advanced creatures sim game but what could i do about any of it any way?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Shari Holmes said:

I have to say that this gave me a big laugh.  Thanks.  I needed it.  So aliens, who have no spirit, can create humans with a spirit in order to feed off the spirit of the humans they created?  Is that what you are saying?   Do you understand the cognitive dissonance of that premise?    :lol:

Where is the article, I think either you must be misunderstanding something or the person who wrote it was punking anyone who might read it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Trelane said:

"Does Anyone Believe That Aliens Created Us And Control Us?"

No.

Speaking for anyone eh? ;)

Yes,  I’m certain someone believes that. . but I don’t.  

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Shari Holmes said:

Colin Wilson believed it. He even wrote a novel about it. It's called "The Mind Parasites".

Edited by Abramelin
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, lightly said:

Yes,  I’m certain someone believes that. . but I don’t.  

Sadly people do believe stuff like this some still lead lives some need institutional help.

• Like 1

Is THIS the key to how life arrived on Earth? Scientists detect key building blocks for RNA in a cloud of gas and dust at the heart of the Milky Way

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-10992183/Scientists-detect-key-building-blocks-RNA-cloud-Milky-Way.html

On 7/6/2022 at 12:23 PM, Desertrat56 said:

Interesting. I love reading articles that theorize about yet unproven subjects. I feed off of it, if it is not complete nonsense and legible. Typos mess with me. I do have apparent symptoms OCD. I will admit to that. I don't find it as problem though. It keeps me organized and on top of things, I guess. Thanks for the reply!

• Like 4

On 7/6/2022 at 12:40 PM, OverSword said:

Or a prison.

Wouldn't that be a mind ****. Reminds me of the song My Own Prison.

• Like 2

On 7/6/2022 at 12:44 PM, XenoFish said:

Or this is hell.

What if some of us are stuck here and this is existential hell. We keep getting reborn over and over into the same body and life, forever....some say that reincarnation is a trap, and even give tips and ways of avoiding it. I was told by my "voices" that summer (we have not talked about it since), that this is my last incarnation and that when my physical body dies, I will be judges for my past lives where I committed horrible atrocities. I will not divulge what I have supposedly inflicted on others, but it's really ****in' bad.

• Like 1

Just now, Shari Holmes said:

What if some of us are stuck here and this is existential hell. We keep getting reborn over and over into the same body and life, forever....some say that reincarnation is a trap, and even give tips and ways of avoiding it. I was told by my "voices" that summer (we have not talked about it since), that this is my last incarnation and that when my physical body dies, I will be judges for my past lives where I committed horrible atrocities. I will not divulge what I have supposedly inflicted on others, but it's really ****in' bad.

I think all sins of mere humans fall on the thing that created this trap, if such a thing exist. If it doesn't exist then nothing matters. So there really isn't a point in worry about anything. 

• Like 1

On 7/6/2022 at 12:47 PM, jethrofloyd said:

As I know aliens created only the 'Beavis and Butt-Head'. The joke aside, I don't think aliens created and control us.

I posted the question out of curiosity and I am glad I did. This forum is hilarious!

On 7/6/2022 at 12:48 PM, the13bats said:

Its the theme of many popular sci fo books and movies,

Idk seems a being so advanced wouldnt much care about experiencing human frailties unless it was like some "E" ticket ride at their version of diznee and when over they can grab a Plutonium Nyborg smoothie.

Idk what i believe i cant seem to wrap around God made man in his image so God is an imperfect monkey man who might change the universe to grant my wish but if my imperfect self steps off line i burn forever in hell.

I would rather not be some tophat, dog or racecar token on some advanced creatures sim game but what could i do about any of it any way?

I don't know what to believe anymore. I am hoping that we are all sentient beings of light and love, that after our human incarnation, we return back to our union as a spirit and ascend higher and closer to our Creator. After what I've been told, I'm really hoping there isn't a hell...

• Like 2

On 7/6/2022 at 12:55 PM, Desertrat56 said:

I have to say that this gave me a big laugh.  Thanks.  I needed it.  So aliens, who have no spirit, can create humans with a spirit in order to feed off the spirit of the humans they created?  Is that what you are saying?   Do you understand the cognitive dissonance of that premise?    :lol:

Where is the article, I think either you must be misunderstanding something or the person who wrote it was punking anyone who might read it.

It was an opinionated article so that should tell you. I didn't quite get it either. I'm glad I got some smiles.

• Like 1

On 7/6/2022 at 2:55 PM, Abramelin said:

Colin Wilson believed it. He even wrote a novel about it. It's called "The Mind Parasites".

Really? I want to read the book because if aliens created us with souls, why didn't they just create a soul for themselves?

• Like 2