Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Does Anyone Believe That Aliens Created Us And Control Us?

Horror Fiction Writer

After the dinosaurs became extinct...there was a lot of strange mating sequences.

At some point Chimpanzees and Sheep created a brand new species...it's just evolution...ya know

• Haha 5

• 3 weeks later...

On 7/6/2022 at 11:46 AM, Shari Holmes said:

I read in some articles that there are people who claim that aliens created us and control us to feed off of our sentient energy because they have no spirit and are soul less. Does anyone here believe this and why?

Not exactly but basically...    they aren't aliens they're archons.  We live in a matrix holographic universe.  Abductions are the archons taking people's consciousness out of the simulation and into the real world.  Read Abduction accounts, they talk about leaving our space time universe and going "home."   That's why they have missing time, they're literally plucked out of this reality and unplugged from it.  Then when they come back they are just dropped back into the Sim which was left running while they were out.  That's why they miss time.  I think they create the abduction experience so the abductee's mind can comprehend the transition in a way that will make sense to them.

Humans have like 7000 genetic disorders.  This only happens by domesticating an animal and inbreeding it over and over.  Man does this to animals, the 2 Domesticated animals that have been the most hybridized by us are the dog and cow.  Dogs have the most genetic disorders with 600.  Wild animals usually have less than 5.  Now compare 600 in a dog to 7000 in a human!  That is not normal.  The archons have been screwing with our DNA codes for a long time for us to have so many disorders.  It's probably to keep us docile and unaware of the true nature of the world we live in.  

• Haha 4

On 7/6/2022 at 4:46 PM, Shari Holmes said:

I read in some articles that there are people who claim that aliens created us and control us to feed off of our sentient energy because they have no spirit and are soul less. Does anyone here believe this and why?

The most advanced aliens will know everything.

If they is something smaller than the known sub-atomic particles maybe they have us bugged.

• Confused 1

On 7/6/2022 at 8:46 AM, Shari Holmes said:

That is a great question, it’s one of the craziest things to believe in that I can think of.  The notion that aliens created us goes back to early ufologists.  It’s how they came up with the show ancient aliens.  The notion is that a race of aliens named the Annunaki, created the human race as we know it through genetic manipulation for the purpose of mining gold.

On 7/6/2022 at 8:46 AM, Shari Holmes said:

No one even knows if there is such a thing as a soul in the first place.  What is it?  Do you have one?  How would you know?  How could the soul be distinguished from the mind?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

The most advanced aliens will know everything.

If they is something smaller than the known sub-atomic particles maybe they have us bugged.

The most advanced aliens are probably supercomputers from the future.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Guyver said:

The most advanced aliens are probably supercomputers from the future.

Let me ask if you would be happy being replaced as a real citizen by a machine? So, the question begs, why would they?

Species will use technology, but not replace themselves with it.

To the OP in a word no. Aliens as we picture them are all coming from our human imaginations. If a lifeform on another planet light years away, evolved enough to not only leave their planet, but travel the vast distances between the stars, energy is something they figured out a long time ago. The universe has a near endless supply of energy, why would they need humans in any part of that equation? And if they needed humans at all, being possessed of much more advanced technology, they could clone or 3d print humans, or whatever they needed. It is poor flawed logic to even have us as a need from an advanced civilization. 

• Like 2

As we now know there is more gold in a single asteroid than all of the gold available on Earth. Why mine gold on Earth when it is easier to obtain from the asteroids.

https://solarsystem.nasa.gov/asteroids-comets-and-meteors/asteroids/16-psyche/in-depth/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/16_Psyche

Although the composition of the asteroid is not known precisely today there has been plenty of speculation about it.

https://www.the-sun.com/tech/4544166/golden-asteroid-pysche-16-nasa-mission/

Elements like gold, osmium, and iridium bind well to iron and are  now mainly located in the Earth's core. The metals we do find on the surface come from late bombardment when the crust of the Earth had formed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Late_Heavy_Bombardment

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-14827624

The Earth's crust and mantle has considerably more gold than expected from favoured models of planetary formation.

A study from the University of Bristol looked at some of the oldest rocks on Earth, demonstrating that gold was delivered by meteorites long after their formation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Let me ask if you would be happy being replaced as a real citizen by a machine? So, the question begs, why would they?

Species will use technology, but not replace themselves with it.

As humans, we are born, we live, then we grow old and die.  If you were aged, and the technology existed to replace your body with a synthetic one that could outlast and outperform your human body would you take that over death?  It would certainly be some decision to make.  But regarding the supercomputers comment.  What I meant is that the supercomputers of the future could have created us as a part of a simulation.  Or, perhaps a supercomputer from the future is gathering Intel on us now to create that simulation at some future point.  It would explain what we think of as aliens or UFO’s as one possible explanation.  What we think are aliens or UFO’s could be our own tech from the future, being controlled by powerful machines.  I’m not saying it’s so, I’m saying it’s a possibility.

We're fracking Cylons.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, stereologist said:

As we now know there is more gold in a single asteroid than all of the gold available on Earth. Why mine gold on Earth when it is easier to obtain from the asteroids.

Because it's not easier to obtain from the asteroids.

5 hours ago, stereologist said:

Gold is one of the most abundant metals in the universe, including here on Earth.

Due to it being heavy most of it is in the core. But there are about 3 cubic metres of it in every 1000 cubic metres of sea water. The problem is with existing processes it costs more than it`s worth to get it out.

If you figure out a way, you`d make trillions of dollars.

13 hours ago, darkmoonlady said:

To the OP in a word no. Aliens as we picture them are all coming from our human imaginations. If a lifeform on another planet light years away, evolved enough to not only leave their planet, but travel the vast distances between the stars, energy is something they figured out a long time ago. The universe has a near endless supply of energy, why would they need humans in any part of that equation? And if they needed humans at all, being possessed of much more advanced technology, they could clone or 3d print humans, or whatever they needed. It is poor flawed logic to even have us as a need from an advanced civilization. 

...and...just to add...if such a civilization visited Earth, rather than creating and controlling humans, it's far more likely that Humans are what's left of that Alien Society...

It's a deadly planet you know.  Nothing can survive here for very long.   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aside from all that nonsense; It is quite obvious that the Universe is a Thing.  This Thing is pretty much the same no matter where you go.  Galaxies, close, galaxies from eons ago...all part of the same 'thing'.  In a word, everything in the universe is guided by the same laws of physics that every thing on Earth is.  We are an incredibly advanced life form sequence.   And yet...collectively as well as privately...we aren't really much smarter than a cow.  So the odds of Alien Life Forms advancing to some superior being status is far fetched to say the least.  Evolution is a 'thing' and it follows the same laws...So, why would evolution on another planet be far superior to evolution on Earth?

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

Gold is one of the most abundant metals in the universe, including here on Earth.

Due to it being heavy most of it is in the core. But there are about 3 cubic metres of it in every 1000 cubic metres of sea water. The problem is with existing processes it costs more than it`s worth to get it out.

If you figure out a way, you`d make trillions of dollars.

It's not that high. It is 10 parts per trillion.

https://www.911metallurgist.com/how-much-gold-sea-water/

At a concentration of about 11 parts per trillion, a ton of sea water contains 0.001 cent worth of gold. Precipitation methods that can be postulated would use many times a thousandth of a cent worth of reagents per ton of water. Electrolytic reduction processes require electricity and capital plant, neither of which are compatible with the minute value of gold in sea water.

There are efforts to try and extract lithium from sea water because over 90% of the world's supply of lithium is dissolved in seawater.

20 hours ago, Guyver said:

That is a great question, it’s one of the craziest things to believe in that I can think of.  The notion that aliens created us goes back to early ufologists.  It’s how they came up with the show ancient aliens.  The notion is that a race of aliens named the Annunaki, created the human race as we know it through genetic manipulation for the purpose of mining gold.

Why would they need us to mine for gold when there are untold tons of the stuff in the asteroid belts? Same with any other exotic metal.

*bolded mine

Edited by Hankenhunter
Content

4 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Why would they need us to mine for gold when there are untold tons of the stuff in the asteroid belts? Same with any other exotic metal.

*bolded mine

I don’t know.  And to be honest, I wasn’t aware so much gold existed in the asteroid belts….and how do we know that it does? Are we talking theory here, or has this been proven?  If it’s true, then it stands to reason that some of it would end up on Earth in the form of a meteorite.  I’m not aware of any meteorites found with large amounts of gold.  Are you?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Guyver said:

I don’t know.  And to be honest, I wasn’t aware so much gold existed in the asteroid belts….and how do we know that it does? Are we talking theory here, or has this been proven?  If it’s true, then it stands to reason that some of it would end up on Earth in the form of a meteorite.  I’m not aware of any meteorites found with large amounts of gold.  Are you?

All of our gold came from asteroids, and dust. Makes sense that the asteroid, and Kuiper(sp.) Belts would be loaded with precious minerals. Pretty sure that's what's making asteroid mining investors salivate. I don't have a link, but am willing to research it for you if you like. Here's one.

Asteroid Psyche Has Enough Gold to Make Us All Billionaires

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://greekreporter.com/2022/05/10/asteroid-psyche-gold/%23:~:text%3DNASA%20is%20on%20a%20mission,the%20entire%20global%20financial%20world.&ved=2ahUKEwiivL6gt4T6AhU9k4kEHeVIB-kQFnoECAQQBQ&usg=AOvVaw0grjFy7NO_m8y5D7qOm_JH

Here's the google page. Very cool stuff.:yes:

https://www.google.com/search?q=are+there+gold+asteroids&client=ms-android-samsung&sxsrf=ALiCzsb2qEm94zh_Jq9aQsv38GiGWFaewQ%3A1662613789542&ei=HXkZY9zIIOaeptQP-a66kAE&oq=are+ther+gold+asteroid&gs_lcp=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&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp

Edited by Hankenhunter
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

*bolded mine

Not to mention, if they have the ability (technology or what ever) to come all the way to the furthest backwater planet on the outer most spiral of the galaxy, they should be able to get gold easily from unpopulated planets or create gold from atoms. Unless it isn't gold they are after.  But even so, what ever it is, bodies, "souls", experinces, they could create it themselves without leaving their home or ship.   And if they are looking for a planet to colonize, and they really exist the only reason they would come out this far from the center of the galaxy is if they were criminals or hunted or some other reason to isolate themselves.   Since we only have stories of physical evidence we don't even know if they exist in the first place.  For many they are a replacement for the religion that betrayed them.  Others just want to escape and usually those are really escaping responsibility for themselves, they want something or someone to take care of them.  And then there are the ones who make money off of other people's stories.    

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1

On 7/9/2022 at 3:16 PM, the13bats said:

Ever seen the cartoon frog that would only sing in front of the guy who found it the guy ends up losing everything and being a homeless loon.

Mental institutes are full of folks who believe stuff not of "this" reality, they sincerly believe it they also see and hear stuff not really there.

In some cases its very real to the experencer whose to say their reality isnt the actual reality and mine is the mental illness, thats getting a bit eccentric obscure and nothing i believe in because to believe i need proof.

In your case from the evidence of your posts especially to me i do believe you need professional mental health care, thats not meant to be any more of an insult than if i said you had toe fungus.

Now im off to work hope everyone has a great weekend.

"Hello my Baby" Wow, I haven't thought of that in years, maybe decades.

• Like 1

On 9/6/2022 at 9:41 PM, Guyver said:

I always thought of this claim as rather humorous. This race is supposedly far superior to modern man technically. But, they used slaves to mine gold even though there is no evidence that they did. Why wouldn't they mechanically take down an entire mountain like we do? In this case, a volcano; There are other examples, but, really, why use slaves when they have all of that superior alien technology?

Mine.thumb.jpg.e79fd632005f050f7f32c3c2766b0098.jpg

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Asteroid Psyche Has Enough Gold to Make Us All Billionaires

...assuming the law of supply and demand is completely incorrect.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gaden said:

I always thought of this claim as rather humorous. This race is supposedly far superior to modern man technically. But, they used slaves to mine gold even though there is no evidence that they did. Why wouldn't they mechanically take down an entire mountain like we do? In this case, a volcano; There are other examples, but, really, why use slaves when they have all of that superior alien technology?

Mine.thumb.jpg.e79fd632005f050f7f32c3c2766b0098.jpg

Isnt the movie stargate pretty much an advanced alien slumming it with primitives who hail it as a God?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

Isnt the movie stargate pretty much an advanced alien slumming it with primitives who hail it as a God?

Yes, but that alien is some worm that inhabits human bodies and is looking for more bodies and the ability to populate the galaxy, not some godlike human looking alien that wants humans to dig for gold.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Guyver said:

In the links I posted we see that the asteroid is believed to be a planetesimal fragment. Metals often form alloys and on Earth were transported to our iron core leaving the crust deficient in these metals. That is why iridium is considered to be an indicator of an impact. The iridium on Earth is in the core. The iridium being found now comes from impacts from 3.9 billion years ago.

It's not that the meteorites have large amounts of gold, but rather that the processes on Earth that removed the gold from the surface have not happened to meteorites.

• Like 1