Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens could be sending quantum messages, study claims

Its a speculative theory and,

it is not unreasonable to imagine that an alien civilization might have been able to master it (or perhaps some variation of it).

We can play make believe all we want about what if aliens exist and ehat if they do this or that,  what this does show off is even radio signals are horribly flawed.

• Like 4

We humans are still not able to completely understand and decipher the 'Wow signal' from 1977. I am not an optimist when it comes to the much more advanced 'quantum messages' send from the 'aliens'.

• Like 2

As long as it sounds complicated, it must be true.    If aliens want to communicate, they will just talk to you, it's that simple.

• Like 4

"[I]t is not unreasonable to imagine" winged monkeys who fly faster than light.

"...use quantum particles to send information", like photons?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dreamer screamer said:

As long as it sounds complicated, it must be true. 

Also it needs to be untestable. If you can't prove it wrong then it must be true.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

225zfm.jpg

• Haha 2

How cool would that be that we can use quantum communication to tap into some kind of intergalactic internet and exchange information with countless other civilizations. But probably you will need to have an account for that.

Edited by NCC1701
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NCC1701 said:

How cool would that be that we can use quantum communication to tap into some kind of intergalactic internet and exchange information with countless other civilizations. But probably you will need to have an account for that.

It makes perfect sense especially since the Universal language is Binary. But, I also think your right about needing an account to access it because if you attempt to hack into it they would most likely view you as an Illegal Alien Hacker. Can you imagine the punishment for that, from my sources at SETI Its been said that you could receive up to 10 years of continuous anal probing!:w00t::wacko::lol:

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2

The new AOL

Aliens on line.

Edited by the13bats
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, the13bats said:

Its a speculative theory and,

We can play make believe all we want about what if aliens exist and ehat if they do this or that,  what this does show off is even radio signals are horribly flawed.

Well in reality there is little doubt that extraterrestrial life does exist both intelligent and non intelligent the only real question here is have they  ever visited Earth, are they currently visiting Earth or do they even know we exist and in my opinion known of the above have ever occurred yet. But, who knows what the future will bring only time will tell!:tu:

Peace Bro hope your well!:tu:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Well in reality there is little doubt that extraterrestrial life does exist both intelligent and non intelligent the only real question here is have they  ever visited Earth, are they currently visiting Earth or do they even know we exist and in my opinion known of the above have ever occurred yet. But, who knows what the future will bring only time will tell!:tu:

Peace Bro hope your well!:tu:

My hurdle with an ET coming here is how and when, how did they travel that far and why.

sometimes i just daydream a bit of a pretty water world with lots of creatures but like our whales etc they are intelligent but have no need for industry.

• Thanks 1

Just now, the13bats said:

My hurdle with an ET coming here is how and when, how did they travel that far and why.

sometimes i just daydream a bit of a pretty water world with lots of creatures but like our whales etc they are intelligent but have no need for industry.

I don’t have that hurdle with ET at all, I also sit and contemplate the vast Universe we live in and are physically part of. My beliefs are based upon simple facts that can be quantified for instance. Our Solar System is approximately 4.5 Billion years old in a Universe that’s approximately 13.7 Billion years old so by simply doing some basic calculations in my head it’s easy to see our Solar System and therefore our Species are young in the grand scheme of things.

That’s enough proof for this old country boy that we are not the only or the smartest kids on the block!:tu:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Great line of thinking. Makes sense if it is possible 

It’s actually a common misconception that quantum entanglement can allow for faster-than-light communication - but this is simply not the case unfortunately.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Well in reality there is little doubt that extraterrestrial life does exist...

Except amongst those annoying people who demand evidence for such things.

• Thanks 1

How would that work, exactly? The theorum claims that particles can work like twins. So, to twin up and send a message would demand that both twins send the message. Then, both twins must receive their own message. But, if they both already know the message in order to twin it up then what point would there be in this task? Perhaps a space alien is acting something out and twins it up with a human that doesnt know, therefore controlling his subject in real time from somewhere else in the universe. This would limit the space alien in what he could make the human do because he would need to do it too.

5 hours ago, moonman said:

They could be farting in our general direction as a means of communication for all we know.

This is the best response in this thread so far. Thank you.

4 hours ago, Nutrition Fact said:

How would that work, exactly? The theorum claims that particles can work like twins. So, to twin up and send a message would demand that both twins send the message. Then, both twins must receive their own message. But, if they both already know the message in order to twin it up then what point would there be in this task? Perhaps a space alien is acting something out and twins it up with a human that doesnt know, therefore controlling his subject in real time from somewhere else in the universe. This would limit the space alien in what he could make the human do because he would need to do it too.

It wouldn’t work unfortunately.

Quantum entanglement is basically entangling (or syncronising) particles at a quantum level.

Once separated, this allows for accurate prediction of certain properties of the particles  (due to probability).

However, once separated, the particles do not communicate with each other again.

So you can accurately predict properties of the particles when they are separated by any distance, but they do not communicate with each other.

• Like 3

If u only followed the instructions from crop circles we would be chatting by now. Humans are so lame
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, bigjonalien said:

If u only followed the instructions from crop circles we would be chatting by now. Humans are so lame

What instructions?

On 7/7/2022 at 2:37 AM, jethrofloyd said:

We humans are still not able to completely understand and decipher the 'Wow signal' from 1977. I am not an optimist when it comes to the much more advanced 'quantum messages' send from the 'aliens'.

http://www.setileague.org/articles/calibwow.htm

• Like 2

It seems very unlikely that an alien civilization would want to communicate with us if they find out what a mess we are making of the planet Earth.