Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens could be sending quantum messages, study claims

On 7/7/2022 at 11:39 AM, astrobeing said:

Except amongst those annoying people who demand evidence for such things.

That’s ok it is fine , it may be a challenge if your trying to convince others of your beliefs! However, I will never try to do that, it’s not worth my time or my energy to attempt it. I  pass along bits of accurate information that supports my beliefs if anyone listen’s or not I don’t are, care if some asks a serious question, I am more than happy to provide a equally serious response! 

Take Astro.,:tu:

This article is, to quote Pauli, so wrong it's not even wrong.

Completely faulty definitions of what quantum communication and quantum teleportation are.

No wonder the public in general has such a poor grasp of science if this is the sort of shoddy job science communicators do.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Primitive would be the way to start though. 

It won't be laughable to use binary. It's how we communicate math to a computer. It doesn't understand words or numbers but it can process a 1 and a 0. 

It wouldn't be for communication. That would come later. More like a beacon. We have to find someone or they have to find us. Sending a digital signature shows up against background radiation. It's what SETI has been looking for for years now. 

Communication would be after that. 

It's all still based on what *we* found out.

Maybe aliens know of some other kind of 'primitive' form of communication we have no idea of.

The problem here is, that we assume aliens must have followed the same line of technological development as we humans did.

Not until we finally meet aliens will we know if that is true.

And we haven't yet.

• Like 1