Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Putin’s aide warns U.S. against pressing for war crimes court

Grim Reaper 6

MOSCOW — A top Kremlin official warned the U.S. Wednesday that it could face the “wrath of God” if it pursues efforts to help establish an international tribunal to investigate Russia’s action in Ukraine, while the Russian lower house speaker urged Washington to remember that Alaska used to belong to Russia.

The U.S. and its useless stooges should remember the words of the Bible: Do not judge and you will not be judged ... so that the great day of His wrath doesn’t come to their home one day,” Medvedev said, referring to the Apocalypse. 

In another blustery warning to the U.S., Vyacheslav Volodin. a longtime Putin aide who serves as the speaker of the lower house of parliament, warned Wednesday that Washington should remember that Alaska was part of Russia when it freezes Russian assets. Russia colonized Alaska and established several settlements there until the U.S. purchased it from Russia in 1867 for $7.2 million.

“When they attempt to appropriate our assets abroad, they should be aware that we also have something to claim back,” Volodin said during a meeting with lawmakers.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/putin-s-aide-warns-u-s-against-pressing-for-war-crimes-court/ar-AAZhQYz?ocid=Peregrine&cvid=36a28e38abe34d5a96f7fe2c6e54248d

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 4

Interesting to watch how the mind of a psychopath works, isn't it?

• Thanks 1

Why is the U.S. responsible? This should be NATO bringing Putin before the International Crimes Court.

• Like 3

On 7/8/2022 at 12:22 AM, and then said:

Interesting to watch how the mind of a psychopath works, isn't it?

Yes it is, I honestly hope they are crazy enough to try it. Because then they will finally understand what a Military Force is supposed to be trained and equipped like we drive those b******* back into the Sea. Then after we taken out we should consider taking some farming and cattle grazing land away from Russia. Only a few million square miles or so just enough to establish an effective buffer zone against future Russian aggression!:D

On 7/8/2022 at 12:47 AM, Desertrat56 said:

Why is the U.S. responsible? This should be NATO bringing Putin before the International Crimes Court.

Because the US is the Super Power controlling the NATO operations in the Ukrainian Conflict, and because it appears that the Ukrainian President felt that only the US could insure that the current charges against Russia  Crimes Against Humanity were tried in justified and professional manner without any outside influence!:tu:

• Like 2

I can't believe Russia's 99% conviction rate. That sounds fair & balanced. Who would ever want to live there? Feel sorry for the citizens. I'd guess many want nothing to do w deranged leader.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Bed of chaos said:

I can't believe Russia's 99% conviction rate. That sounds fair & balanced. Who would ever want to live there? Feel sorry for the citizens. I'd guess many want nothing to do w deranged leader.

They've never really known or been willing to fight for freedom in the sense that we've come to believe in.  The Russian youth of today have a greater appreciation for it than any generation before them but they also know to keep their head down and stay in line when things are ordered.  It's a shame, really.  

• Like 2

I spent a week there back in 2008 and I'll never forget my friend getting angry with me for leaving the hotel room door unlocked.  She said "that's communist!"  I had to think about that a moment because it made no sense, until I realized she had grown up during a time when citizens were FORBIDDEN the ability to lock their doors just in case state security wanted to get in at a time convenient to THEM.  She was only 32 or so and had only experienced the post-glasnost era later in life.  As a result, they insisted on locking their doors as a demonstration of their new-found "freedom".  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, and then said:

I spent a week there back in 2008 and I'll never forget my friend getting angry with me for leaving the hotel room door unlocked.  She said "that's communist!"  I had to think about that a moment because it made no sense, until I realized she had grown up during a time when citizens were FORBIDDEN the ability to lock their doors just in case state security wanted to get in at a time convenient to THEM.  She was only 32 or so and had only experienced the post-glasnost era later in life.  As a result, they insisted on locking their doors as a demonstration of their new-found "freedom".  

Hi And Then

I had to have my keys in my pocket all the time when I was married to y wife from Peru even if I was taking the garbage out her and her family would lock the door the second you stepped out. I never locked my doors.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi And Then

I had to have my keys in my pocket all the time when I was married to y wife from Peru even if I was taking the garbage out her and her family would lock the door the second you stepped out. I never locked my doors.

That’s not a bad policy today, it’s better than shooting some b****** and messing up the walls and floor!:tu:

On 7/7/2022 at 6:22 AM, Manwon Lender said:

MOSCOW — A top Kremlin official warned the U.S. Wednesday that it could face the “wrath of God” if it pursues efforts to help establish an international tribunal to investigate Russia’s action in Ukraine, while the Russian lower house speaker urged Washington to remember that Alaska used to belong to Russia.

The U.S. and its useless stooges should remember the words of the Bible: Do not judge and you will not be judged ... so that the great day of His wrath doesn’t come to their home one day,” Medvedev said, referring to the Apocalypse. 

In another blustery warning to the U.S., Vyacheslav Volodin. a longtime Putin aide who serves as the speaker of the lower house of parliament, warned Wednesday that Washington should remember that Alaska was part of Russia when it freezes Russian assets. Russia colonized Alaska and established several settlements there until the U.S. purchased it from Russia in 1867 for $7.2 million.

“When they attempt to appropriate our assets abroad, they should be aware that we also have something to claim back,” Volodin said during a meeting with lawmakers.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/putin-s-aide-warns-u-s-against-pressing-for-war-crimes-court/ar-AAZhQYz?ocid=Peregrine&cvid=36a28e38abe34d5a96f7fe2c6e54248d

I supposed we need to hand over Russia back to the Mongols

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, godnodog said:

I supposed we need to hand over Russia back to the Mongols

What do you mean they are Barbaric Mongols!:lol:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

That’s not a bad policy today, it’s better than shooting some b****** and messing up the walls and floor!:tu:

Hi Manwon

The only time my front door isn’t propped open is when it’s winter weather. I have never worried about having a problem. Did have 2 home invasions one year about 20 years ago back home and had a good laugh both times because I scared the hell out of them and chased them out getting nothing, no guns involved but pretty sure my machete scared the crap out of them the first time.:lol:

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Manwon

The only time my front door isn’t propped open is when it’s winter weather. I have never worried about having a problem. Did have 2 home invasions one year about 20 years ago back home and had a good laugh both times because I scared the hell out of them and chased them out getting nothing, no guns involved but pretty sure my machete scared the crap out of them the first time.:lol:

That’s cool I am glad you have it like that unfortunately though many people don’t. If those situations would have happened to me, they would have left feet first, I don’t suffer fools very well at all!! :tu:

Peace my friend, hope are doing well!:tu:

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

That’s cool I am glad you have it like that unfortunately though many people don’t. If those situations would have happened to me, they would have left feet first, I don’t suffer fools very well at all!! :tu:

Peace my friend, hope are doing well!:tu:

Hi Manwon

Thanks, yes things are going well just sitting in my car having a coffee before work. Hope all is well with you also. I have never owned a firearm as a civilian. I grew up in a fists, feet, knife world and have had firearms available to me anytime if I wanted. I always felt that if people thought I was packing that I would be put in a position that others would do likewise. I alway wear a knife with a quick flip action it’s open when it comes out. That said my second wife likely would have shot me with her temper if I had one. She did stab me in the leg one time during one of her snits and that ended the relationship.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Manwon

Thanks, yes things are going well just sitting in my car having a coffee before work. Hope all is well with you also. I have never owned a firearm as a civilian. I grew up in a fists, feet, knife world and have had firearms available to me anytime if I wanted. I always felt that if people thought I was packing that I would be put in a position that others would do likewise. I alway wear a knife with a quick flip action it’s open when it comes out. That said my second wife likely would have shot me with her temper if I had one. She did stab me in the leg one time during one of her snits and that ended the relationship.

Well I also believe in ass kicking justice and I grew fighting with my fists just like you. But, when the 1990s rolled around everyone was packing and fists will not win against a gun, so I started carrying concealed full time and I started keeping a gun in the night stand. I understand you point about how people may act if they know your carrying a gun, but that’s what carrying concealed is about. If this is done correctly no one will know unless the worst happens and in more than 30 years I only pulled my gun once.

My philosophy about concealed carry is simple, you never show anyone, tell anyone or pull your gun unless your going to shot to kill. Unfortunately, in Washington, State in the 1990s the worst happened in a public place and I shot and killed someone. Because of the situation I was never arrested by the police or charged by the prosecutor, and in a matter of few months my pistol was returned. So my friend I am very glad you live in place that is still down home and safe but most places are no longer that way unfortunately!

Peace my brother!:tu:

• Like 1