Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What have you bought online recently

dream jo

what have you bought online recently because you can't buy in the shops like you used to???

I know I've got a few stuff online because I can't buy my size anymore when I want a big size like 20 plus I could not get it now I can't small size now now I'm size 12 to 14 I cannot get in the shop so I've got a to buy online because it's the only way I'm going to get close if it's me me.and other items I can't get in the shops

if I did not go and Shane or Amazon or I will find it hard to buy stuff now

but curiosity what have you bought online recently

• Like 2

I bought a portable 1TB hard drive, coz the one in my computer had less than 50% space left, and I work with HD videos as a hobby.
Physical shops can't compete with online prices, and have a limited selection.

• Like 2

Belly dance stuff.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, GlitterRose said:

Belly dance stuff.

Error 404.

Footage proof of usage is required.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, GlitterRose said:

Belly dance stuff.

Wow that’s really cool wish my wife would do that!:lol:

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, dream jo said:

what have you bought online recently because you can't buy in the shops like you used to???

I know I've got a few stuff online because I can't buy my size anymore when I want a big size like 20 plus I could not get it now I can't small size now now I'm size 12 to 14 I cannot get in the shop so I've got a to buy online because it's the only way I'm going to get close if it's me me.and other items I can't get in the shops

if I did not go and Shane or Amazon or I will find it hard to buy stuff now

but curiosity what have you bought online recently

Nothing all my shopping is done at the Affes Military Exchange for anything I would consider buying online because all purchases are completely tax free and the sales are beyond ridiculous!:tu:

https://www.shopmyexchange.com

13 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Wow that’s really cool wish my wife would do that!:lol:

I like tribal fusion style and the goal is to be this good, but ya know...not there yet. Lol.

The significant other thinks it looks great, though. :)

Edited by GlitterRose
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, GlitterRose said:

I like tribal fusion style and the goal is to be this good, but ya know...not there yet. Lol.

Hey I am certain he does, anyway that’s really cool thanks for sharing!:tu:

I bought a laser color printer. I sent it back, because it claimed to have run out of toner, after just around 20 prints. If it had not run out of toner that fast, I likely would not have discovered it shipped to me as a used printer for the price of a new one, before the guarantee had run out. The packaging alone should have caused suspicion.

I didn't buy it because they wouldn't let me into a store. I bought it because I live remote from an urban area

Kyo_Toner_2.jpg

Kyo_Verpack_3.jpg

• Sad 1

On 7/10/2022 at 7:41 AM, GlitterRose said:

Yeah, I respect the body strength she has to drop down to the floor like that and not even break a sweat. Lol.

My arms look good and I can isolate several movements. And I have the shimmy, but I can't do that bending in half and dropping to the floor thing yet. That's just crazy talk. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, GlitterRose said:

Yeah, I respect the body strength she has to drop down to the floor like that and not even break a sweat. Lol.

My arms look good and I can isolate several movements. And I have the shimmy, but I can't do that bending in half and dropping to the floor thing yet. That's just crazy talk. 

Sorry about the bad joke I made. Didn't mean to make you uncomfortable.

One left shoe. 

On 7/11/2022 at 3:20 PM, zep73 said:

Sorry about the bad joke I made. Didn't mean to make you uncomfortable.

Oh...I didn't even see it.

No worries.

• Like 1