Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Five Retired U.S. Intel Officials Comment on UAP's

Phantom309

On 7/10/2022 at 1:12 PM, Phantom309 said:

I especially found Jim Semivan's (CIA) comments quite intriguing: 

In before “They are just trying to make a buck”

30 minutes ago, Trelane said:

Coast to Coast? Oh brother...

I didn't know that radio show was still on.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Trelane said:

Coast to Coast? Oh brother...

46488025_2240860839277724_1220257632506347520_n.jpg

I thought C to C was more of a tabloid entertainment idea not a serious science outlet.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I thought C to C was more of a tabloid entertainment idea not a serious science outlet.

It is, and the guests are normally folks getting ready to sell a book or do a speaking tour. Fluffy, fantastical nonsense. Basically, overnight boogieman stories to entertain long haul truckers.

Edited by Trelane
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

It used to be that if you went through the AM radio dial at night you would hear the Coast to Coast program on station after station after station.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So this Dr. Gary Nolan speaks on behalf of "the most knowledgeable people"? Did they hire him or elect him?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/4/2022 at 9:52 AM, astrobeing said:

So this Dr. Gary Nolan speaks on behalf of "the most knowledgeable people"? Did they hire him or elect him?

Haven't you seen an episode of Mastermind where a contestant says their special subject is Harry Potter?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 8/4/2022 at 9:52 AM, astrobeing said:

Here is his wikipedia entry.

The crucial text reads:

Anomalous materials[edit]

Since the formation of the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force in 2020, multiple publications have reported on Nolan's involvement with The Pentagon and the CIA investigating samples of materials supposedly ejected at purported sites of UFO sightings.[32][33] He is the lead author of the first study published in a peer-reviewed journal about anomalous materials associated with UFOs. The study, which has Jacques Vallée as a co-author,[33][34] reviews modern analytic procedures, including mass spectrometry, for characterization, analysis, and identification of unknown materials and how such have been applied thus far to study materials that, according to witnesses, dropped from hovering UFOs such as materials of the 1977 Council Bluffs incident.[35]

7 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Haven't you seen an episode of Mastermind where a contestant says their special subject is Harry Potter?

Yes, I've never seen one in which a contestant says their special subject is "the most knowledgeable people".

One more segment to add to this list of government /military people speaking out on their experiences with the UAP/extraterrestrial topic.

This is outgoing New Hampshire legislator Henry McElroy back in 2013:

https://cropcirclesresearchfoundation.org/testimony-regarding-extraterretrials-on-earth-from-new-hampshire-state-representative-henry-mcelroy-jr/

• 2 weeks later...

Adding to the list of government/military personnel on the topic at hand:

Sen. Richard Blumenthal-

"The American people have no idea about the intensity of the threat in space":

On 8/7/2022 at 7:01 AM, Trelane said:

Is there a link for this peer reviewed paper?

Improved instrumental techniques, including isotopic analysis, applicable to the characterization of unusual materials with potential relevance to aerospace forensics

This is only the abstract, full doc behind pay wall, but my sense is this covers "improved...techniques" but not actual tests of unusual materials

On 7/10/2022 at 2:56 PM, bmk1245 said:

Thunderf00t made few excelent videos explaining UAPs, just one

I think this video is one of the worse debunking, 23 minutes to say everyone's camera is out of focus and several Navy pilots and DoD officials are either part of the hoax or totally clueless.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Phantom309 said:

More Dr Gary Nolan. Years ago, Dwight Eisenhower warned about the "military industrial complex"

I thought all the crashed UFOs were sent to Bigelow's BA(D)AS company.

1 hour ago, Portre said:

I think this video is one of the worse debunking, 23 minutes to say everyone's camera is out of focus and several Navy pilots and DoD officials are either part of the hoax or totally clueless.

That's not what the video said. Did you actually watch it?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, astrobeing said:

That's not what the video said. Did you actually watch it?

Yes, of course.  What did I miss?

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Portre said:

Yes, of course.  What did I miss?

He explained how the image devices work, what all the numbers on the screens mean (which everyone ignores), the distance and direction of the objects, and how fast they were flapping their wings.

• Like 2

• The topic was locked