Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fugitive Lives For Weeks In Crawl Space

UM-Bot

A man thrown out by his roommate returned to the home and hid in an attic crawl space for nearly six weeks, spying on the roommate through a telephone tap and hidden baby monitors, police said.

The secret surveillance was discovered Saturday when someone investigating strange noises pushed a screwdriver into a hole in the ceiling, and the screwdriver was pushed back, police Sgt. Andy Dewese said.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: WTop.com

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• SpaceyKC

• Althalus

• dust19

Top Posters In This Topic

Just think, if he had not pushed the screwdriver back, he would not have been found out yet, and still be doing it.

so let me get this straight......a guy gets kicked out...ok, then instead of finding another place to live with maybe another roommate or something, he decides to live "in the walls" secretly spying on this guy? Oh...i just read that it never says the roommate was a guy. Maybe it was a girl/guy kinda thing? And he was jealous of her? or am i totally just reading it wrong? Any how, I think it's pretty talented to live like that undiscovered for nearly six weeks....talented in a weird creepy sort of way I guess

Every time I read a story like that, I wonder how therapists can

ever help paranoid people. biggrin.gif