Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weird, stick-thin 'creature' shows up on CCTV footage

This is from some video game or something I think.  Security cameras don't generally zoom, pan or otherwise move.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

its a person holding the cam so the story is bs likely cgi hoax.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, OverSword said:

This is from some video game or something I think.  Security cameras don't generally zoom, pan or otherwise move.

It’s a cell phone video of cctv footage

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Cheaper camera's don't but the high end cameras can. They can zoom in on motion detection and license plate cameras can zoom in on just the license plate.

World has come a long way from the Browning box cameras.

Here is one that is 80,000mp on the Empire State building.

https://www.earthcam.net/projects/empirestatebuilding/gigapixelpanorama/2021/

Use you middle mouse wheel to zoom in and out. This isn't live as there isn't any movement.

I don't remember how much this one cost but a similar one was $20,000 dollars.

Maybe someone mucking around in one of those full body suits. Just pixelated enough to not be able to say it's a hoax outright, but that's my opinion.

• Like 2

Papameter Reading

45% Paranormal/Alien    10% Natural    45% Hoax

I always like to hear the original people involved narrate their experience and give more information but that rarely happens with these cheapo articles.

• Like 1

That's just me durring my teenage years. I do have a name you know. Weird stick thin creature hurts... =(

It's a guy sneaking around in a light colored body suit on a crap cctv feed screen, then filmed on a cell phone. Nothing cgi or alien or "stickman" about it, just crap quality video of a weirdo.

Does not deserve a discussion thread.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, moonman said:

It's a guy sneaking around in a light colored body suit on a crap cctv feed screen, then filmed on a cell phone. Nothing cgi or alien or "stickman" about it, just crap quality video of a weirdo.

Does not deserve a discussion thread.

I think you nailed it but that isn’t a body suit, it’s a cheap-ass flir first gen. Shows heat signature in black and white or greens.

they sound Alabaman. I think they are using a game cam as a security cam.

Edited by Nobu

6 minutes ago, Nobu said:

I think you nailed it but that isn’t a body suit, it’s a cheap-ass flir first gen. Shows heat signature in black and white or greens.

they sound Alabaman. I think they are using a game cam as a security cam.

I dont think thats flir at all, looks like normal video to me. Background objects all look like they were filmed under normal light.

7 minutes ago, moonman said:

I dont think thats flir at all, looks like normal video to me. Background objects all look like they were filmed under normal light.

Maybe. I’m pretty sure that’s a game cam some *******s are using to guard their 4-wheelers though.

Edit 

is red + the thing that holds your head up really an edited curse word?

Edited by Nobu

Idk, i watched it a couple more times would the cam distort it that much, it doesnt appear to be wearing clothes as in shirt pant, shoes, at one point hair or beard might whisk by but im guessing, the scale with the vehicle seems about right.

Or i can go PGF excuses and say no man could ever walk or move like that. Lol.

Does not seem to be a security camera. Usually these have timestamps or other text somewhere in the frame. Creature (deformed human being) looks like recorded in thermal IR and photoshopped in the video

Alien 10% Hoax 70% paranormal 25%

• Thanks 1

This site claims more than one video...

garage alien

19 minutes ago, NCC1701 said:

Does not seem to be a security camera. Usually these have timestamps or other text somewhere in the frame.

Lots of people and businesses are using cheap web cams for security these days. The timestamps and other metadata are embedded in the file instead of on the video.

Last summer I served on a grand jury and I got to see lots of security cam footage. They all started with the time and date on the screen which disappeared after a few seconds.

• Like 1

It looks animated to me. If you step frame by frame you can see each step of the "creature" is just three frames or four frames. When the "creature" is turning its body, the motion looks choppy to me. This uneven motion does give it a spooky insect-like appearance though so maybe that's what they were going for.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, astrobeing said:

It looks animated to me. If you step frame by frame you can see each step of the "creature" is just three frames or four frames. When the "creature" is turning its body, the motion looks choppy to me. This uneven motion does give it a spooky insect-like appearance though so maybe that's what they were going for.

It has that animated feel to me too.

• Like 1

Speaking of these skinny figures was the fresno night crawler ever explained?

Also notice that the video suddenly cuts off exactly before the "creature" is about to go behind the hanging object in the foreground? Isn't that an odd time for it to end while the "creature" is still visible?

I bet that's when the animation accidentally composed the "creature" on top of the foreground object. It takes some work to get an animated object to go behind an uneven object like that: a pole and something hanging from it. You have to trace a mask around the foreground object pixel perfect and even then you have the risk of the animated object spilling around the object which completely reveals what's happening.

• Like 1

A human figure on a security cam monitor, creeping around locked vehicles--what could it possibly be!?!?    :sleepy:   Yawn

6 hours ago, the13bats said:

Speaking of these skinny figures was the fresno night crawler ever explained?

Good question, but no, still a mystery.

• Like 1

Do Sec cams move and jitter, zoom and wiggle?. feels CGI, weird fluid motion. kinda cool for sure..

It's one thing for people to make videos like this. As long as they aren't actually trying to fool people into believing these