Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weird, stick-thin 'creature' shows up on CCTV footage

Another thing to remember: it's summer! This is the time when bored nerds are out of school (high school and college) and are sitting in front of their computers thinking up Internet pranks.

Some of the classic UFO hoaxes have appeared during the summer. My favorite was the California Drones back in 2007 in which a guy created a beautiful and complicated UFO on his computer and spent the summer taking photos around California to composite his UFO into. Like most Internet hoaxes, it was the biggest thing in UFOlogy that year but now there's barely a trace of it left on the Internet.

• Like 3

On 7/14/2022 at 11:21 AM, preacherman76 said:

It’s a cell phone video of cctv footage

I've never seen a phone video that steady.  The voices heard don't sound excited or scared, as if the next words said just after the clip ends would be "Yeah, that looks good. We'll get a lot of clicks with this one."

Or I'm just a cynical skeptic.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Portre said:

I've never seen a phone video that steady.  The voices heard don't sound excited or scared, as if the next words said just after the clip ends would be "Yeah, that looks good. We'll get a lot of clicks with this one."

Or I'm just a cynical skeptic.

It was just my impression of what it looked like. My best guess. 

As far as you being a cynical skeptic, I don’t know. Are you implying I believe something about this video??

21 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

It was just my impression of what it looked like. My best guess. 

As far as you being a cynical skeptic, I don’t know. Are you implying I believe something about this video??

Not at all.  I'm just stating I am a skeptical cynic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This video could be a hoax, an alien, a ghost, a time traveler,  interdimensional entity,  but the only thing in my list proven to exist is very much the most likely.

Yes, i too am a cynical skeptic.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, the13bats said:

Yes, i too am a cynical skeptic.

Duh :lol:.

• Haha 1

I urge UFO=Aliens folks to go to meadow field with 1x1 meter (3x3 feet) white screen, and film that screen for hour. You'll get helluva images of UFOs. I'm not mocking, not at all, just do it.

• Like 1

On 7/17/2022 at 1:40 AM, NCC1701 said:

This video is the final proof that there is more between Earth and Sky than ordinary people can comprehend.

Aliens are drug addicts? I can comprehend that.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, elliott19 said:

Why is it that 90% of all videos of UFOs and creatures are blurred? None of my family videos are blurred.

I can be in the DJ booth 20-40 ft from a mosh pit on the dance floor fog, lights flashing etc whip out my vintage note 5 and take pics or videos so good that i can name the people.

If an alien, Bigfoot, ghost or any mythical creature was in the mosh forget it the pic would be a blurry mess.

there has been a few similar videos over the years of stick type creatures.

at least the 'software' used to create these has improved a little over the years........

edit: or its the same Alien and has really aged in 10 odd years...... :P

Edited by quillius
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, elliott19 said:

Why is it that 90% of all videos of UFOs and creatures are blurred? None of my family videos are blurred.

Do you shoot your family videos with cheap security cameras in darkness?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, quillius said:

there has been a few similar videos over the years of stick type creatures.

at least the 'software' used to create these has improved a little over the years........

edit: or its the same Alien and has really aged in 10 odd years...... :P

Technically speaking the video you posted is one inspired by the orginal Fresno nightcrawler a version of the two legs walking type and appears to be a similar technique but Fresno looked better to me.

While i have zero doubt the night crawlers are a hoax i do not know how they did it.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...