Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Covid 19 Vaccine

wahmeiman

What are peoples thoughts on this because i'm hearing a lot of bad things regarding the roll out?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, wahmeiman said:

What are peoples thoughts on this because i'm hearing a lot of bad things regarding the roll out?

What specific things are you hearing ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

. . . . and where are you hearing them from?

• Like 3

I right now have coronavirus.

It started Friday evening, I had a crazy migraine that was so bad that me (a grown man) just wanted to cry. Saturday was cold chills all along my spine and tinkling. I also felt so light headed I could barely stand and didn`t really know what I was doing. There were hallucinations too.

The coughing started yesterday, my throat is so sore I cannot even vape. There was vomiting too and I was coughing so hard I kept pooping myself.

But overall, if this is as bad as it gets then its great. Its like 2 x the flu but with only a slight runny nose. I dont think a vaccination is needed for me, I`m fine with it so long as this is it.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

24 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

It started Friday evening, I had a crazy migraine that was so bad that me (a grown man) just wanted to cry. Saturday was cold chills all along my spine and tinkling. I also felt so light headed I could barely stand and didn`t really know what I was doing. There were hallucinations too.

The coughing started yesterday, my throat is so sore I cannot even vape. There was vomiting too and I was coughing so hard I kept pooping myself.

But overall, if this is as bad as it gets then its great. Its like 2 x the flu but with only a slight runny nose. I dont think a vaccination is needed for me, I`m fine with it so long as this is it.

If I were you I would get my O2 levels checked. COVID is no joke, and it can cause permanent lung damage. People have reported “feeling fine” yet have o2 readings in the high 80s low 90s. 

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

There was vomiting too and I was coughing so hard I kept pooping myself.

But overall, if this is as bad as it gets then its great. 

Sounds like hell!

Get well soon! 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Something here not ringing true . . . .

• Thanks 3

10 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

Something here not ringing true . . . .

I seldom believe much of what he posts.

I was vaxxed and my covid wasnt anywhere near that bad and i am very pleased and reassured about getting the vax when i hear about cases like CMs,

Anything that made me do things like hallucinate or mess myself which ive never done would have me in the ER.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Oh yeah.

That sounds much better than a needle....... :blink:

/sarcasm

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Early signs of monkeypox include flu-like symptoms like:

• Fever.
  • Chills.
  • Headache.
  • Muscle aches.
  • Fatigue.
  • Swollen lymph nodes.
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

You don't honestly think you can get vaccinated after contracting a disease, do you?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hammerclaw said:

Early signs of monkeypox include flu-like symptoms like:

• Fever.
  • Chills.
  • Headache.
  • Muscle aches.
  • Fatigue.
  • Swollen lymph nodes.

Perhaps CM had that not covid but i believe my covid was less severe because i was vaxxed,

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hammerclaw said:

You don't honestly think you can get vaccinated after contracting a disease, do you?

Trump was.

22 hours ago, Saru said:

What specific things are you hearing ?

Deaths being covered up and millions of adverse affects. 

I've looked at the CDC and Pfizer data myself. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, wahmeiman said:

All medications have side-effects.

Where are you hearing about deaths being covered up ?

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

On the flip side, I had my vaccine, got covid covid several months later and felt like a bad head cold, nothing more. My girlfriend, also had her vaccine and didn't catch it despite sharing our 1 bed flat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

What are you on about?

I`m not vaccinated and I wont be getting vaccinated. I`m almost better now, natural immunity is superior.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, the13bats said:

Perhaps CM had that not covid but i believe my covid was less severe because i was vaxxed,

I took a corona test and its corona.

I live with 2 other people, 1 fully vaccinated, 1 partially, and they both got it just as bad as me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

I took a corona test and its corona.

I live with 2 other people, 1 fully vaccinated, 1 partially, and they both got it just as bad as me.

I hope you do get better. :) Coronavirus is no fun and long covid can be worse for some.

Edited by Katniss
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

What are you on about?

I`m not vaccinated and I wont be getting vaccinated. I`m almost better now, natural immunity is superior.

On 7/18/2022 at 8:55 AM, Cookie Monster said:

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, wahmeiman said:

Someone's been filling your head full of crap. I'm 67 and have had four Pfizer shots, so far. The only effect they gave me was a sore arm and the munchies.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Hammerclaw said:

Someone's been filling your head full of crap. I'm 67 and have had four Pfizer shots, so far. The only effect they gave me was a sore arm and the munchies.

And a bionic eye

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, taniwha said:

And a bionic eye

Not the eye, but on another organ, somewhat further down...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

I`m not old or of poor health.

Once its done with I have my immunity.

You will have good immunity to the strain you were infected with. If you did get vaccinated, anyway, you'd have good immunity to multiple strains and become super immune.

• Thanks 1

• This topic was locked and unlocked