Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Covid 19 Vaccine

wahmeiman

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

Your claim of vaccine injury is not supported by the evidence you posted in another thread.

Your claim is based on failing to get life insurance because you are not controlling your blood pressure.

Stop pretending the vaccine had anything to do with it and control your blood pressure.

I just checked yesterday with my doctor. 130/84

Thats not extreme, especially when I don't regularly take a medication which only treats the symptoms and not the cause.

Edited by Knob Oddy
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Well, as you ask, no.

Thanks though.

I dunno, pretty sure it's a marked improvement.

Anyway, perhaps this is more to your preferences?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQwC8lky9p5IljHMeC_yPU

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

Are you 60 years old or obese? If so, I recommended the vaccine.

Stop claiming I'm anti vax. I get my children immunized using vaccines at the recommended ages.

All I am saying is that I was vaccine injured and I am being gaslit at every turn on here.

You say your not an anti vaxer. Sure buddy...... :whistle:

You have had an axe to grind with phizer from day one 

Why didn't you opt for a non mRNA vaccine given your crusade against Phizer?

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, psyche101 said:

You say your not an anti vaxer. Sure buddy...... :whistle:

You have had an axe to grind with phizer from day one 

Why didn't you opt for a non mRNA vaccine given your crusade against Phizer?

Lol...I AM anti-vax...I AM anti-pandemic.  Vaccines...pffft...what a crock!  Hey I've got a case of Small Pox but it isn't all that bad this time...I had the vaccine and then the vaccine booster and the third booster so, meh, only got a few poxes happening here and there....

Can  anyone say S T U P I D ?

Not you...the Vaccine....it is a stupid vaccine...the whole damn thing is stupid...

You can fool some of the people all of the time, you can feel all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. 

Take the vaccine??  No!  Like Niki Sixx said in lyrical song form...I'd rather be dead...face down in the dirt with a bullet in my head! 

:ph34r: did I just over do the whole antivax thing...oh well...:whistle: ask the doctor who called me stupid to my face in front of my peers when I said I hadn't gotten the vaccine...hope her flowers don't wilt from lack of water during this 108+ degree global warming crisis we are having around north texas...who is stupid now?  Yeah, her husband asked my landscaper friend if I wasn't returning his calls because his wife called me stupid to my face for not getting the vaccine....like it was her business what my health care concerns are...I should have asked her how that yeast infection was going...pffft...vaccines...give me a break!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, joc said:

Lol...I AM anti-vax...I AM anti-pandemic. 

Yeah I know. The poster I quoted is something of a closet anti vaxer. 

Vaccines...pffft...what a crock!  Hey I've got a case of Small Pox but it isn't all that bad this time...I had the vaccine and then the vaccine booster and the third booster so, meh, only got a few poxes happening here and there....

Not you...the Vaccine....it is a stupid vaccine...the whole damn thing is stupid...

Mate, it is what it is. 

A lot of people refuse to learn about it.

Political driven people are simply doing it wrong 

You can only have an objective view with facts and knowledge. You are using politics as your benchmark. From that moment on you lost touch.

And there's a choice between traditional vaccines like any other you ever had as well as new mRNA based options. 

You're not learning about it. You're succumbing to the politics that have attached themselves to it. 

You can fool some of the people all of the time, you can feel all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time. 

Take the vaccine??  No!  Like Niki Sixx said in lyrical song form...I'd rather be dead...face down in the dirt with a bullet in my head! 

:ph34r: did I just over do the whole antivax thing...oh well...:whistle: ask the doctor who called me stupid to my face in front of my peers when I said I hadn't gotten the vaccine...hope her flowers don't wilt from lack of water during this 108+ degree global warming crisis we are having around north texas...who is stupid now?  Yeah, her husband asked my landscaper friend if I wasn't returning his calls because his wife called me stupid to my face for not getting the vaccine....like it was her business what my health care concerns are...I should have asked her how that yeast infection was going...pffft...vaccines...give me a break!

Nikki fooled you mate. He is not only vaccinated he hopes a better one comes out. He also cancelled tours during the height of the pandemic for personal safety reasons. He respected the danger of Covid and wore a mask when in public. 

"I pray for stronger leadership and a vaccine in the near future. Breathing in the fresh air around us and trying to stay focused on the simple things like going on a swing with my daughter.

Been settling into life in #Wyoming spending lots of time with my wife and daughter on the rivers, parks, hiking, going up on the lakes etc etc. Obviously wearing masks when near people but feeling so much safer here than back in Cali (which has Covid numbers blasting off the charts now) but with so many tourists coming to enjoy the outdoors in Wyoming we are now seeing a spike here too.

https://blabbermouth.net/news/motley-crues-nikki-sixx-on-coronavirus-crisis-i-pray-for-stronger-leadership-and-a-vaccine-in-the-near-future

He is actually praying for a stronger vaccine. And wearing a mask. 

Did he fool you? 

You're not only letting your community down, you're letting yourself down. Nikki isn't. He's just speaking crap that he doesn't actually subscribe to in his song. 

An important fact, did you know social media has made over a billion dollars from promoting anti vax rubbish? Who's fooling who now? The Anti vax movement is a money making scam.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Knob Oddy said:

Are you 60 years old or obese? If so, I recommended the vaccine.

Stop claiming I'm anti vax. I get my children immunized using vaccines at the recommended ages.

All I am saying is that I was vaccine injured and I am being gaslit at every turn on here.

I'm neither 60 nor obese.  The vacuous truth that remains, contradicts your previous post that implies on your personal trial is the reason for you not recommending the vaccine you took.

I provided a personal example that is opposite to yours; and, to be frank, not much different from my circle of friends and acquaintances.  That's not gaslighting.

However, I recall you made some deprecating remark about me being employed by an organisation and saying it was fair enough for employers to make policies for WHS reasons.  The implication was that you were self employed and had the choice of being free from mandates.

I've neither engaged in gaslighting nor denied your personal experience; but, I'll take what you say with many grains of salt.

PS.  At the start of the pandemic everyone knew it was a goal to find a vaccine ASAP.  Thanks Donald Trump for Operation Warp Speed.

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Knob Oddy said:

I just checked yesterday with my doctor. 130/84

Thats not extreme, especially when I don't regularly take a medication which only treats the symptoms and not the cause.

The read at the doctor's office is not the reading taken for the life insurance. The issue for the life insurance company is to do a medical test and you were rejected due to high blood pressure. At least that is what you posted. That has nothing to do with the vaccination. Claiming vaccine injury seems to be without justification.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, joc said:

I AM anti-pandemic. 

I have to ask. :lol: What does 'anti-pandemic' mean in your vocabulary, Joc?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Katniss said:

I have to ask. :lol: What does 'anti-pandemic' mean in your vocabulary, Joc?

Actually, it just means that I am not buying the spiel that was put out about the pandemic.  I am not buying what the CDC is selling...I'm not buying what the government is selling...I am not buying what the Media is selling...I am just not buying it.  Please don't misunderstand me Katniss...I am NOT saying that I believe the entire pandemic was a hoax...I am however skeptical about the pandemic.  Too many factors that don't add up.

I can name them if you 'd like.  You probably wouldn't like though so I'll just leave it at that. :)

I will give you a rose though...just because...image.jpeg.65fb6f51bd92566e3ec25193f4a70984.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

m neither 60 nor obese

Im 57 and need to loose several pounds and got vaxxed boosted and had covid at least 2 times and i wouldnt have liked it 1% worse so thanks vax!

I read on here 2 different members had a horrible time with covid and praised vax for stemming that.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 4

35 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Im 57 and need to loose several pounds and got vaxxed boosted and had covid at least 2 times and i wouldnt have liked it 1% worse so thanks vax!

I read on here 2 different members had a horrible time with covid and praised vax for stemming that.

The buck stops here!

Whoever is sitting behind the desk in The Oval Office cops the brick-bats and bouquets.

I can't help but think that Fauci may have maintained some level of obscurity, that reflects his sub-ordinate role in The Executive, if someone other that Trump was occupying "Thr Big Chair."

• Like 2

10 hours ago, joc said:

Actually, it just means that I am not buying the spiel that was put out about the pandemic.  I am not buying what the CDC is selling...I'm not buying what the government is selling...I am not buying what the Media is selling...I am just not buying it.  Please don't misunderstand me Katniss...I am NOT saying that I believe the entire pandemic was a hoax...I am however skeptical about the pandemic.  Too many factors that don't add up.

I can name them if you 'd like.  You probably wouldn't like though so I'll just leave it at that. :)

I will give you a rose though...just because...image.jpeg.65fb6f51bd92566e3ec25193f4a70984.jpeg

Okay, I understand. But I don't think you are using the word 'anti pandemic' in the right way of your meaning, since pandemic means:

Pandemic

An epidemic that has spread over several countries or continents, impacting many people. Pandemics typically happen when a new virus spreads easily among people who—because the virus is new to them—have little or no pre-existing immunity to it. COVID-19, which was declared a pandemic by the WHO in early March, is the first pandemic known to be caused by the emergence of a new coronavirus. 

https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/covid-19-glossary

So 'anti-pandemic' would mean the opposite of the Yale medicine definition. To stop or to not have a global epidemic that has or will spread over several countries or continents, impacting many people. I couldn't find an actual definition for 'anti pandemic', but anything beginning with the word 'anti' means the opposite of the word that follows.

Just my suggestion. Okay? Oh and thanks for the rose...you smooth charmer. :D

Edited by Katniss
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2022 at 9:24 PM, stereologist said:

That's not true. Where did you get this bizarre idea?

The fact you survived from a child to adulthood is natural immunity.... Unless the science changed. 

• Like 2

On 8/11/2022 at 8:20 AM, wahmeiman said:

The fact you survived from a child to adulthood is natural immunity.... Unless the science changed. 

That is not what natural immunity means.

On 7/26/2022 at 10:44 PM, joc said:

Lol...I AM anti-vax...I AM anti-pandemic.  Vaccines...pffft...what a crock!  Hey I've got a case of Small Pox but it isn't all that bad this time...I had the vaccine and then the vaccine booster and the third booster so, meh, only got a few poxes happening here and there....

Your claim of "a case of Small Pox" is  LIE.

On 8/11/2022 at 8:20 AM, wahmeiman said:

False

Pfizer CEO today:. Thankful for his 4 shots and now currently taking, FDA Un-approved but authorized for emergency use, Pfizer drug Paxloid treatment program.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

There we go. The well known issue of break through infections which happen with ALL vaccines happened again.

What we do know is that the disease has become deadlier an those vaccinated and boosted are at less risk due to those drugs

COVID hit my house again. This time the only one who got it was the only person who took the vaccine. 

What a freaking joke that vaccine is. 

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

COVID hit my house again. This time the only one who got it was the only person who took the vaccine. 

20220827_221852.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 8/28/2022 at 2:44 PM, preacherman76 said:

Because that really reflects the rest of the world.

Not.

You're not a benchmark you know.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Because that really reflects the rest of the world.

Not.

You're not a benchmark you know.

Let alone a data point

• Like 2

9 hours ago, psyche101 said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTN-ZWeD0aDjaaON2mDQJM

It’s a scientific fact children are way less effected  than adults. It isn’t in the least bit dangerous to not give kids the Covid vaccine. Why would you be part of pushing this crap on kids? 

• Like 4