Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Covid 19 Vaccine

wahmeiman

40 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

My daughter, the geologist, is a violin player.  She inherited my mother's violin and started practicing.  She once got a standing ovation from the Denver Symphony Orchestra, so she's pretty good at it.

If your son wants to study bagpipe, have him study under an experienced piper.  High school music teachers frequently can't teach bagpipe (And don't know it.).  Not all the music, especially piobaireachd, is played as written.  Also, the F is not in tune with the western scale (It's part of three over-lapping pentatonic scales.) and this drives traditional music majors nuts.  If you need help finding a qualified teacher, PM me and I'll help you find one.

Doug

Thanks.  This year he is being told he has to concentrate on two instruments.    So it is Viola for school and guitar for fun.   

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

There is a new post on pubmed dot gov that references a study in Germany that blames the vaccine for deaths.

Although these deceased individuals did not warrant death under these terms I suspect that proponents of vaccine supremacy will say that “it’s unintentional, we’ll refine the mRNA vaccine process as more evidence becomes available” which would be death by medical testing. 

RIP to the fallen. It’s been a bad window of time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Frank_Hoenedge said:

There is a new post on pubmed dot gov that references a study in Germany that blames the vaccine for deaths.

Although these deceased individuals did not warrant death under these terms I suspect that proponents of vaccine supremacy will say that “it’s unintentional, we’ll refine the mRNA vaccine process as more evidence becomes available” which would be death by medical testing. 

RIP to the fallen. It’s been a bad window of time.

There have been over a billion jabs worldwide. There are over 6 million deaths worldwide - a figure using official deaths.

This research was done in Germany. There were 158,684 deaths due to COVID-19.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/germany/

image.png.651a9fb0a66bf614b2550b1d816f312f.png

Over 100,000,000 doses of vaccine have been administered in Germany.

There might be 4 deaths due to the vaccines? That's right, there might be 4 deaths, not 4 deaths proven to be from the vaccine.

What is the risk from the vaccine? It is 4 divided by 100 million which is equal to 0.000004%.

What is the CFR in Germany? It is 158684 divided by 36690235 which is equal to 0.4%

Death due to COVID-19 is 100,000 times greater than deaths due to the vaccine.

Edited by stereologist
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

And just think...trump suggested bright lights and disinfectant was all that was needed.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, acidhead said:

“You are not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.” - Joe Biden (exact quote)

I have looked up the quote and the sites provide no source or context of which this statement was said.

• Like 2

It really doesn't matter what a politician says about medical advice. I'd prefer to follow the advice of someone in the health field.

As has been shown 100% o the time the anti-vaxxers cannot put together a useful statement. They resort to infantile statements and pretend they are relevant.

How sad these people are.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, stereologist said:

It really doesn't matter what a politician says about medical advice. I'd prefer to follow the advice of someone in the health field.

As has been shown 100% o the time the anti-vaxxers cannot put together a useful statement. They resort to infantile statements and pretend they are relevant.

How sad these people are.

Sad and/or afraid maybe.   I remember my friends son & his wife upset her because they read a book in 2020 that claimed that the democrats created the covid virus to win the election and believed it.   

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Desertrat56 said:

Sad and/or afraid maybe.   I remember my friends son & his wife upset her because they read a book in 2020 that claimed that the democrats created the covid virus to win the election.   

OMG, I remember putting together hundreds of conspiracy theories about the disease and I believe that was one of them.

My favorite: "123. Trump was created in the Wuhan lab."

A close runner up: "95. Trump has made a decision to ignore life saving COVID-19 intel because he wants dirt on Joe Biden from China."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Sad and/or afraid maybe.   I remember my friends son & his wife upset her because they read a book in 2020 that claimed that the democrats created the covid virus to win the election and believed it.   

Probably a book by Qanon.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Scholar4Truth said:

Probably a book by Qanon.

Yeah, I can't remember the title of it.

On 12/21/2022 at 2:14 AM, acidhead said:

“You are not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.” - Joe Biden (exact quote)

Do you get your medical advise from politicians? 

2 hours ago, Occupational Hubris said:

I hope not.

3 hours ago, Occupational Hubris said:

The bleach and UV light inside the body as well as the HCQ and ivermectin are probably a part of his daily regimen.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

This pair can't be easily dismissed by naysayers.  Science is their whole life.

As they say, the data for excess mortality would be exceedingly easy to document.  So, why is no one trying to do it?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, and-then said:

As they say, the data for excess mortality would be exceedingly easy to document.  So, why is no one trying to do it?

From reading the first few sentences of the nature article it states:  "Statistical analyses suggest, however, that in 2021, COVID-19 overtook coronary heart disease to become the world’s leading cause of death. https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-04422-9 You do realize that coronary heart disease is a symptom of Covid-19 right? while it is true not all deaths are t Covid-19 releated, that does not take away the fact the data uncounted for may not have cases where Covid-19 was related to these effects. So it really does not help your claim.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, and-then said:

What ridiculous nonsense are you on about?

I'm not watching some stupid video which convinced you about something that doesn't exist.

Do you have anything to point out about the contents of the video?

• Like 1

What I often see is that people look at a video and then think it is meaningful. Yet, when asked to explain what is meaningful in the video they realize that they cannot because the video is excrement.

Then they have to pretend that it is improper for others not to be duped as they were.

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

What I often see is that people look at a video and then think it is meaningful. Yet, when asked to explain what is meaningful in the video they realize that they cannot because the video is excrement.

Then they have to pretend that it is improper for others not to be duped as they were.

And half the time if it is an article, you go read it and find out its not claiming what you think it says or its a misleading title.

• Like 1

On 12/21/2022 at 2:10 PM, Scholar4Truth said:

I have looked up the quote and the sites provide no source or context of which this statement was said.

Here's the video clip and also the transcript from  whitehouse.gov 

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2021/07/22/remarks-by-president-biden-in-a-cnn-town-hall-with-don-lemon/

But again, one last thing.  I — we don’t talk enough to you about this, I don’t think.  One last thing that’s really important is: We’re not in a position where we think that any virus — including the Delta virus, which is much more transmissible and more deadly in terms of non — unvaccinated people — the vi- — the various shots that people are getting now cover that.  They’re — you’re okay.  You’re not going to — you’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations. 

• Like 2

He made a mistake and also gave the correct info

If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in an ICU unit, and you’re not going to die. 

But that criminal Trump was the clown of clowns. Look at the huge number of lies he told even though he knew in February of 2020 that the disease was dangerous.

image.png.844951aba71c8c2470be05d6947b3687.png

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, acidhead said:

Here's the video clip and also the transcript from  whitehouse.gov 

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2021/07/22/remarks-by-president-biden-in-a-cnn-town-hall-with-don-lemon/

But again, one last thing.  I — we don’t talk enough to you about this, I don’t think.  One last thing that’s really important is: We’re not in a position where we think that any virus — including the Delta virus, which is much more transmissible and more deadly in terms of non — unvaccinated people — the vi- — the various shots that people are getting now cover that.  They’re — you’re okay.  You’re not going to — you’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations. 

So you never made errors in statements? 

On 12/23/2022 at 6:34 PM, Scholar4Truth said:

So it really does not help your claim.

"MY claim" is no more or less than that no one is willing to even attempt to study the reasons behind what is an indisputable rise in excess mortality.  Period, end of.  Unless you dispute this phenomenon, what possible reason could CDC, WHO, and other medical agencies have for totally refusing to look into a correlation study of sudden deaths and vaccine status?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, and-then said:

"MY claim" is no more or less than that no one is willing to even attempt to study the reasons behind what is an indisputable rise in excess mortality.  Period, end of.  Unless you dispute this phenomenon, what possible reason could CDC, WHO, and other medical agencies have for totally refusing to look into a correlation study of sudden deaths and vaccine status?  

The very article does not mention that they were not going to look into it. You assume that. 

• Like 1