Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

time dilation

trevor borocz johnson

4 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

Tim seems like the harder I try like all day the less so I measure harder hr as energy Engny x time timee and we subtract less the amount of.....stanima? stnemm and we put it together E= timme+stenemema x .079. See if you build it they with numbers it will become a photon.

Zero sence, bs cubed...

Advice: if you have [Joules] on one side, you must have [Joules] on the other.

It's just like back home in my old Chevy when I would chase other cars honking and yelling ' It's a go-go' . It's just like that a photon and it also has the same thing if two kids plate at baseball on my roof for athird person it would seem so kudos to Emma for pointing out she did.

It would also be like if you had a tub of apples, say red. And one green. How do you tell if that wave is a photon.? Simply put as pie! IT IS the rays of photons THAT ARE that don't have heat and thanks to EMR we now know knowing is what we make in brain. together this is with brain to make a know know what photon's are as defined by wiki.

The universe is “clearly and quantifiably” less than infinite.

Statistics: Average density/concentration of joules per megaparsec.

This becomes the mode for the unobserved universe.

Local space: The observable universe contains x joules of energy. Which is enough to satisfy the surface of a sphere with radius of R.

Macroscale: a triangle with an opposing angle of 89 degrees takes the base, against a 90 degree angle, to an apex defining the height. 

Macroscale amplified: for each new significant figure contained within the base - the opposing angle gains a decimal place containing a 9. This increases the height when compared with 89 degrees. All base10 numerical systems collapse values into 1.

Although that doesn’t sound correct, the scalar functionality of the base10 system is why we still use it. Hence, in a base10 system the number of joules contained in the observable universe can be truncated to a length of 1 for the base of a triangle. That triangle can then have an angle of 90 degrees and an angle of 89 degrees. 

There is a sweet spot whereby the surface of a sphere, defined by a radius determined by the height of this triangle, exceeds the number of locations a symptom of energy can satisfy. This becomes true at all scales.

Interestingly, a triangle with a 90 degree angle and an angle of 89.9 recurring degrees, at large enough scales, allows an observer to measure being in a triangle through symptoms of energy (photons), being in the base of a rectangle or looking along an infinite line (which becomes the rectangle at the other end)

The mass of the photon takes it name from the outcome of last nights ball game like a 7  or 5. The number is a number and can be thought of as a 4 or a 5 and even 56. When you put together numbers without saying or between them and no spaces they get bigger. A correct number is 8 but not g. g is a g. Sometimes in physics you might find typos where letters are numbers, just cross out the lettersnumbers and if your a good physicccis you'll try to write the letternumbers so they overlap and you can't tell the letter was there. Like a 4 over the H's. 

Edited by trevor borocz johnson
  • Like 1

Another way to look at the letternumbers  in your physics books is think of all the letters you know, say 4, and then use each letter in the physics math, use a number outline to spraypaint over the letters, then when you get a job spray painting addresses you can run people down and explain the photon to them from house to house! A double internet physics win!

Photons were and are the way light travels. To put in perspective say I travel? Well what time did you take to get ready? See.

If you come across a p in your physics book letternumbers, the answer is to turn it into a 6. this is a hint for the exam I will be posting at the end of this thread.

I’m still confident that dispossession will result in an embolism in the main stream of the flow we need to go with to reach civilisation;

Old gold from 2018 regarding the transient mass of the proton

Quote from Quanta magazine:

"In a new study scientists find that because of the strange nature of quantum physics, protons are at times made up of particles heavier than protons." via Inverse  

https://www.inverse.com/science/physicists-find-that-protons-can-gain-lose-weight-quantumly

That’s why truncated space travel calculations will still require understanding of the propagation of photons in their wave state. 

If we had measurements of the number of photons released per square micron for all the emission bodies I’d be able to convince you that their surface increases over time, while their mass goes down, changing the “age” available at any given moment.

I was lucky to catch up on the new distance measurement of Betelgeuse by chance.. I don’t claim to know that the distance measurement was wrong beforehand.

The predictions are right, the perspective has a focus that doesn’t match a fluid runtime environment (it’s static, and stunts innovation)

As for the JWST discovery of galaxies 200 million years after the onset of the space-time continuum from the cosmic egg. It’s possible to feel another vindication…

age of first light 420mil, then 300mil with the “oldest star ever to release a stream of photons playing frogger until landing on a receptor near earth”… to galaxies 200 million years after the “Big Bang”

much much older…. And at least 5 times the volume…

the mesh of observable matter does have a similar photonic loom as required for controlled substrate fusion. They don’t have the code that will allow an intercept to define a grid reference in a quantum map, because it’s still a mosaic of multiple moments in time available from a distinct moment of observation in time.

I doubt the photons hitting your eye are the same ones I process. 

Other exam tips:

1. show up on time

2. know that every letter in the alphabet is not the same the more then 4 theory

3. be able to spell a letter like jay for joules

4. bring markers to 'overwrite' the stupid letternumbers

5. the exam is 9 hours long so bring a sandwich!

Exam

name:

Question 1: all particles are part part and part this ____________

Question 2: Q=X^time. what numbers do you use to write over the letternumbers? __ __ __

Question 3: One photon and a million photons are the same weight. Describe why this is write with swearing in capital letters. 

Question 4: a table of lists that have to do with salt. make sure you put each line going up as straight as possible since you can't use a straight edge.

Question 5: pretend your brain is a computer, imagine your subconscious just spits out sentences of correct answers and say enter.

Question 6: using question 5 answer this puzzle: vector equations for x y z for bowling ball

10 hours ago, trevor borocz johnson said:

[...]

Question 6: using question 5 answer this puzzle: vector equations for x y z for bowling ball

Vectors, whats the problem?

OK, I'll go on the limb and ask: what is 4.2+2.4=?

4 hours ago, Frank_Hoenedge said:

I studied for the test debating why Pythagoras’ Theorem doesn’t work in 3d

OK

On 8/14/2022 at 1:34 AM, trevor borocz johnson said:

a photon of what? light? okay imagine pulling the lid off a jar, when you open it say you spill half on the floor and keep the other half. You put half of what's in the jar in the cold fridge for an hour and keep the other half at room temperature t for time tmptre for temperature and v for velocity of the particles T- temp+.079^v= this is the answer could be a 4 or a 5 JK its because of its answererness that it comes from numbers from experiments and I found photons are slightly warm! the photons in the fridge that make it cold were actually warm and cold creating a nothing temperature so congrats to Emma for calling me out on the thing.

No, photons do not have a temperature, they have momentum energy.

Question 7: If you studied, you know what a number is, but what makes a number bigger? a. large spaces between numbers, b.letternumbers, c.numbers that are next to each other so several numbers make up one?

Question 8: The largest known number was written down by Bill Splkowski in 1972. in what year did Bill receive the Nobel peace prize? ________

Question 9: a man dressed as a large number is a letternumber T/F?

Eermmm... Two pancakes are better than one man dressed as melon.

At what point garden of geniuses got broadband internet?...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I can’t see this test being in Eridug, the concrete operational plateau that all denizens automatically subscribe to for their behavioural set.

1. Structure

2. 1,1,1

3. Weight ISN’T the same as MASS

6. The answer to 4. is Yes

7. None of the above, they must represent units to have any comparable size, otherwise they are imaginations/figments.

8. It might not make sense at first.

9. True - context - to understand the man you must also undermine his form to comprehend his components in operation. Bill Billion Atoms claims he’s 42. We know him to be made of billions of atoms and two of us disagree.

Question 10: Adding Math to your theory can be simple as adding math to a thing you wrote that is full of ideas that is on paper. Write some math equations to add in your head and say enter. ____________

Why does time dialton even happen? In case of the twin experiment, let's say the twin on earth knows that the other twin will be traveling a distance of 1 light year at speed of light, and then after 2 years have passed for the return journey, then both should have aged the same. 

New phase of matter opens portal to extra time dimension - from scientific American

When the ancient Incas wanted to archive tax and census records, they used a device made up of a number of strings called a quipu, which encoded the data in knots.”

We are cited as being at a moment in record keeping where the programs we use to encode data are so far advanced they wouldn’t stand out as information upon discovery.

There’s an opportunity for a novel titled Time Dilation; escaping the gulag.

also; 

Because of one simple statement by Prof. Einstein, “The speed of light is same in every frame of reference”

Suppose you’re traveling at half the speed of light. Now what should be the speed of light coming towards you? Technically speaking, it should be 1.5 times the speed of light. But Einstein said no. So what happens now? Well, the universe conspires to keep the speed of light constant. For you, the time will run slower to compensate the fast speed of light and will make it equal to the speed of light.

This is how the speed affects time. But why?

This has a mathematical answer. When we worked out the speed of light, we tried to find if other things could also move at this speed. As it turns out, the calculations showed that for anything with mass to be moving at the speed of light, it has to be provided with infinite energy. Which means, even the whole energy in the universe won’t be enough. So, this simply means that anything with mass, even a little, cannot travel at the speed of light. Which also means that the mass-less particles should always be traveling at the speed of light. Nothing can travel faster than that. So what if we move at half the speed of light? Will the relative velocity of light will become 1.5 times the speed of light? Well, no. I’ve already written that at the beginning.

What about Gravity?

Well, actually it is the acceleration that affects time. And how do we feel gravity? The answer is, we feel acceleration due to gravity. A force that is constantly pulling us towards the Earth.

This can be explained in the same way. Suppose you’re moving at an accelerated speed. You have a Light-clock with you. It is made by trapping a photon into a box of mirror. It takes half a second to reach the top of the box, gets reflected and then comes down and gets reflected by the bottom of the floor of the box. This takes another half second. So the photon takes a second to come back where it started. Suppose, you have such a box and so does a person on a rocket that is moving at half the speed of light. How would you see his clock?

We know that the speed is constant, but how would it be constant if the light is clearly traveling so much more distance? Well, the time will slow down. This will happen when you accelerate and the light will take more time because the distance that it needs to cover will be greater, so to maintain the speed of light, time will slow down, this will make the distance covered same for both you, and the person in the space ship. The greater the acceleration, the greater will be the time dilation. And as gravity is nothing but an acceleration, where ever the gravity is strong, the time will pass slower relative to the places that are not under the influence of the same strong gravity.

Special Theory of Relativity; clocks and rods

Edited by Frank_Hoenedge