Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Anti-Woke Comic Book Rakes in Nearly $3 Million in Days Defying the Cancel Culture Left

el midgetron

“On Monday, we talked about the fact that there were openly neo-Nazi demonstrators outside the Florida Student Action Summit of the Turning Point USA group,” said Ms. Haines. “We want to make clear that these demonstrators were gathered outside the event and that they were not invited or endorsed by Turning Point USA.”
https://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/jul/27/abcs-view-apologizes-over-comments-tying-turning-p/

2 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Yes it could be.  What matters is the response.  

The response is that the people there knew where Antifa and FBI were and were calling them out.

That is what you look for.   

For anyone interested in knowing the truth.  If you don’t then you deflect to things like a show trial.

If the event sponsor disavows Nazis,

And who was the event sponsor?  People were going to be there without a sponsor.  Most people didn’t need someone to tell them when an election is rigged.

you can believe them.

Really?  I could have sworn that Trump denounced the KKK, et. al. multiple times and the MSM wasn’t having any bit of it, because it advanced their agenda not to.  It would go in one ear and out the other.

It doesn't matter if they are real Nazis or Antifa dressed up, they disavow them. 

It doesn’t matter if they are disavowed.  All that matters is how the MSM presents it.

If they take several days to make a comment or pretend they didn’t see them or say there were good people on both sides, then maybe you think it actually is part of their base they didn’t want to offend.

This is a good example of how effective the disinformation of the MSM is.  If someone doesn’t respond as quickly as they should have for the liking of the MSM, then the MSM will say that they are not truthful.  In reality, it’s best not to respond and let your policies talk for you.  But also, if you take a dialog out of context and twist it, then you can confuse others.  I.e., that partial sound bite of Trump’s wasn’t referring to Nazis, Antifa, Red Guard, or the KKK.  If the KKK were part of Trump’s base, then how come the likes of Spencer and Duke either stopped supporting Trump and/or backed Bidet?  Trump’s base is the forgotten, common man.  If I remember, the last time a similar situation occurred, the elite lost their heads.

3 hours ago, el midgetron said:

“On Monday, we talked about the fact that there were openly neo-Nazi demonstrators outside the Florida Student Action Summit of the Turning Point USA group,” said Ms. Haines. “We want to make clear that these demonstrators were gathered outside the event and that they were not invited or endorsed by Turning Point USA.”
https://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/jul/27/abcs-view-apologizes-over-comments-tying-turning-p/

Good on you.  Of course my point stems from an earlier conversation with preacherman about not seeing any Nazis or white supremacists associated with conservatism.  

My reply  was there they are.  FSAC disavowed them which was the important thing . as I said.  If they were real or Antifa fakes, the fact that the students disavowed  them is what you can believe.   If they had said "What Nazis?" then you would begin to wonder.

47 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Good on you.  Of course my point stems from an earlier conversation with preacherman about not seeing any Nazis or white supremacists associated with conservatism.  

My reply  was there they are.  FSAC disavowed them which was the important thing . as I said.  If they were real or Antifa fakes, the fact that the students disavowed  them is what you can believe.   If they had said "What Nazis?" then you would begin to wonder.

I think it also speaks to how the media takes some liberties in connecting the dots between conservatives and Nazis, It seems like such connections have been routine in the past few years. It’s a narrative that doesn’t seem to want it’s day in court, 

9 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I thought it was Church Ladies who tried to get TV programs and advertisements taken off the air.   

In the 80’s. Not so much anymore. If they did they wouldn’t have time for anything else. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

I thought it was Church Ladies who tried to get TV programs and advertisements taken off the air.   

I do like the comparison though. Very similar to religious witch hunts 

Edited by preacherman76

3 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

It was an obvious stunt. As if Nazis were going to show up thinking they would be welcome. It’s why we still have no faces. 

17 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

In the 80’s. Not so much anymore. If they did they wouldn’t have time for anything else. 

They’re still at it. 
they recently targeted Star Trek Discovery (married gay couple who openly cohabit, whose relationship actually factors into one of the plot lines).

‘Exploitative And Preachy’: Kevin Bacon LGBTQ Thriller ‘They/Them’ Gets Eviscerated By Critics And Viewers
https://www.dailywire.com/news/exploitative-and-preachy-kevin-bacon-lgbtq-thriller-they-them-gets-eviscerated-by-critics-and-viewers

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/they_them

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

‘Exploitative And Preachy’: Kevin Bacon LGBTQ Thriller ‘They/Them’ Gets Eviscerated By Critics And Viewers
https://www.dailywire.com/news/exploitative-and-preachy-kevin-bacon-lgbtq-thriller-they-them-gets-eviscerated-by-critics-and-viewers

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/they_them

Have you watched it?  Do you recommend it?

29 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Have you watched it?  Do you recommend it?

Yes, it’s way better then Friday the 13th. 

Edited by el midgetron

On 7/28/2022 at 4:45 PM, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

They’re still at it. 
they recently targeted Star Trek Discovery (married gay couple who openly cohabit, whose relationship actually factors into one of the plot lines).

Who is they? Lots of people are sick of their favorite shows and such going woke. 

9 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Who is they? Lots of people are sick of their favorite shows and such going woke. 

They is referential to the post I quoted, which was IIRC nutty Christians. 

10 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

They is referential to the post I quoted, which was IIRC nutty Christians. 

Nothing nutty about not wanting propaganda and wokeness jammed into traditional TV shows. All kinds of people can’t stand it. 

it’s really just a matter preference. Often times it feels forced, and the audience knows it. Hence the OP in this thread. 

Personally I never liked the show anyway 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

Nothing nutty about not wanting propaganda and wokeness jammed into traditional TV shows. All kinds of people can’t stand it. 

it’s really just a matter preference. Often times it feels forced, and the audience knows it. Hence the OP in this thread. 

Personally I never liked the show anyway 

Lots of nutty about protesting seeing a lovely couple brushing their teeth in matching pyjamas. They don’t even see them getting into the same bed. It was literally a subtle “there’s something not quite right about Paul after the big event…” scene. And yet…. Campaigns against the gay agenda. 
Nothing protesting the fact that earlier in the episode Starfleet tortured and animal to the point all it’s organs shut down. Nope, just two men brushing their teeth is a rampant assault on Christianity and America.

• Confused 1

A tv show is a customer bought product. If people weren’t happy that the product has changed they have a right to voice their opinion’s. Calling people nuts cause they don’t want their children watching programming that normalizes homosexuality is ridiculous. Especially in light of the fact that many public schools are pushing the same agenda. 

Where were the tolerant when left wing lunatics in California were protesting against restrictions on homeless encampments near public schools? You know things that actually matter. You guys don’t seem to get anywhere near as upset over things like that. 

• Thanks 1

I gotta wonder if you’d be as upset about it if Muslims were protesting homosexuality in entertainment. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

So has anyone purchased this comic yet? 

From the synopsis, it sounds like a rip-off of Clint Eastwood's The Unforgiven.

32 minutes ago, preacherman76 said:

I gotta wonder if you’d be as upset about it if Muslims were protesting homosexuality in entertainment. 

Yes, if it is in the US.  In Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan  they call the shots.

1 hour ago, preacherman76 said:

A tv show is a customer bought product. If people weren’t happy that the product has changed they have a right to voice their opinion’s. Calling people nuts cause they don’t want their children watching programming that normalizes homosexuality is ridiculous

No it's not ridiculous. Just like it's not ridiculous to call people nuts for not wanting their children to see biracial relationships normalized on tv.

Homosexuality is normal and should be normalized.

Edited by spartan max2

Yes. I find religion is a poor excuse to be hateful.

Edited by spartan max2

Not being Muslim, it’s not my “house” to clean.