Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost hunters photograph eerie figure in derelict church

UM-Bot

I like the fact that the upstairs floor is missing.

Propermeter:  100% dead person.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, rashore said:

I think what we are seeing is a window on another wall. It's fairly apparent in daylight photos of the church. https://www.stdayoldchurch.org

Nailed it. First thing I thought when I saw it was it just looks like another window, there's nothing even vaugely human about it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The mystery figure, which seems to be dressed in white, appears quite clearly in the photograph.

Quite clearly? Am I missing what I should be seeing (happened before)? Or what?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Why do figures always wear white? What do they wear after Labor Day?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Quite clearly? Am I missing what I should be seeing (happened before)? Or what?

If you expand the photo, it appears that it’s actually a shirt hung up on the window, it very Cheesy, and those Ghost hunter are very gullible and mist likely directly involved in trying create a intentionally hoax, Sad!:no:

image.jpeg.b6bf9e929aee5bafc45d29124343d205.jpeg 

image.jpeg.cacadcc51426d6b5cc5270d6a63559c2.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

If you expand the photo, it appears that it’s actually a shirt hung up on the window, it very Cheesy, and those Ghost hunter are very gullible and mist likely directly involved in trying create a intentionally hoax, Sad!:no:

I have to really doubt your hoax explanation. If it was as you say the shirt would be there permanently throught their live investigation. And if they were hoaxers (no indication they are from the little bio we're given), I would think they'd have used something a little more interesting than that.

7 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Now you got my interest. What/where did this come from?

Edited by papageorge1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

How do you suggest they hung a shirt up in the window?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, rashore said:

How do you suggest they hung a shirt up in the window?

Do you have the ability to blow up the photo?

if so it’s easy to plainly see, I blew up the photo close to 60% it’s currently size!

Hope this helps!:tu:

2 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Do you have the ability to blow up the photo?

if so it’s easy to plainly see, I blew up the photo close to 60% it’s currently size!

Hope this helps!:tu:

Yes I can blow up the photo. That wasn't what I asked. How do you think they got up there and hung a shirt up there?

39 minutes ago, rashore said:

Yes I can blow up the photo. That wasn't what I asked. How do you think they got up there and hung a shirt up there?

It appears after the image is blown up and then cleaned up using software, that there is a form of string or rope if you look at the top of the image above the so called head :D hanging it.

Well, I answered your question honestly, my question to you was valid also and thanks for answering it.

I must ask because it appears you didn’t appreciate my comments, if that’s t correct I wish you would have told me so directly. I must also ask we’re my comments derogatory or harmful to forum member?

Was it wrong to offer my opinion based upon my observations like I did ?

If my comments somehow offended you, I apologize because that was not my intention at all!

Maybe we are taking about different photos I am talking about the photo in the window, are we are on the same page?

I also used a form of software to clean up blurry images, which again I always do.

Don’t you?

if not I have a suggestion for you concerning a good brand of software, see below.

TOPAZ SHARPEN AI, THE BEST SOFTWARE TO DEBLUR YOUR IMAGES: Sharpen AI and DeNoise AI are available from Topaz for $79.99 each, Gigapixel AI and JPEG to Raw AI for $99.99 each, and the bundle of four is $249.99.

Edited by Manwon Lender

It said streaming but we get a still shot, yeah hoax,

Window or shirt? Idk either side could post an image to support their theory.

In my case and at the risk of sounding pompous ill just say i did the church one better.

Lets see ill make up a story... i was checking mail or taking out trash and happened to have my phone and happened take a pic of my joint and then in the pic to my shock and dismay i see...

20171017_004927-747x1328-298x530.jpg.9fe59439c6184f3cb64d2a8f0b5b4c62.jpg

Btw, the pic i really did take.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, the13bats said:

It said streaming but we get a still shot, yeah hoax,

Window or shirt? Idk either side could post an image to support their theory.

In my case and at the risk of sounding pompous ill just say i did the church one better.

Lets see ill make up a story... i was checking mail or taking out trash and happened to have my phone and happened take a pic of my joint and then in the pic to my shock and dismay i see...

20171017_004927-747x1328-298x530.jpg.9fe59439c6184f3cb64d2a8f0b5b4c62.jpg

Btw, the pic i really did take.

That's pretty good bats, you should join the BF investigator team, you pompous ---. Just kidding but pics are easy to fake as you point out. It's why I have never believed any to be genuine, plus the fact that the paranormal can't be captured on film. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, openozy said:

That's pretty good bats, you should join the BF investigator team, you pompous ---. Just kidding but pics are easy to fake as you point out. It's why I have never believed any to be genuine, plus the fact that the paranormal can't be captured on film. 

Hey my friend hope you and your family are healthy and do well I enjoy reading your comments!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Hey my friend hope you and your family are healthy and do well I enjoy reading your comments!

Thanks Manwon, hope yours are going great too.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, openozy said:

We agree if ghosts were real its highly doubtful any means could capture there camera or otherwise...

tumblr_mlo8p3CJSp1qib7wuo1_r1_500.gif&eh

• Thanks 1

That ghost should put some proper clothes on if she is going to look out a window.  That outfit is positively see-through.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
It is very embarrassing how a so called paranormal team would claim a picture like this to be anything paranormal. I thought the idea was for them to advance the understanding of the paranormal, not make false claims to get into the papers.

• 2 months later...

If i was a land lord i would have made the ghost pay rent.