Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Doctor films two UFOs over his house in England

The lights are not too high. I'll bet it is balloons with lights on them being tossed around by the wind.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

I can’t really get a good sense of how high these objects are, but they almost look like bugs, moths or something like that.  

• Like 1

Hard to tell anything.

• Thanks 1

I repeat, objects floating for more than a half hour over Birmingham and only one (1) video.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

They don't appear to be moving oddly to me. Although I only watched the video once. It seems the camera moved a bit in one spot. They could just be planes or helicopters if not something else. I dunno.

• Like 1

If a homeless person saw those UFO's, I wouldn't give it any credence.

.....but a doctor‽

:whistle:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, diabolique616 said:

I can’t really get a good sense of how high these objects are, but they almost look like bugs, moths or something like that.  

Look at the clouds and the lights. See if you think that the clouds affect the brightness of the lights.

• Like 2

I'm going to agree with 'diabolique616', from above. I have infrared surveillance cameras and, when it's low-light, that's exactly how bugs appear.

Edited by TomO'
  • Like 5

Let me share with you that he was in Birmingham and nobody even mentions that the Commonwealth Games are on. Where they were practising the opening ceremony for weeks beforehand and now he suddenly notices new lights in the sky, it is more likely something from that.

For my input, it is definitely aliens.

UFOs often tend to move around pretty erratically. If they really are piloted by aliens, it must be pretty weird aliens.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, fred_mc said:

UFOs often tend to move around pretty erratically. If they really are piloted by aliens, it must be pretty weird aliens.

...unless the craft can utlize small local differences in field strengths so that the craft move around to consume less energy, or to gain energy.

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, fred_mc said:

Maybe they are drunk teenagers learning ho to pilot their parent's shuttle craft?

• Haha 1

On 7/30/2022 at 6:33 AM, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Let me share with you that he was in Birmingham and nobody even mentions that the Commonwealth Games are on. Where they were practising the opening ceremony for weeks beforehand and now he suddenly notices new lights in the sky, it is more likely something from that.

For my input, it is definitely aliens.

Based off of your opinion what aspects of this specific case lead you to that conclusion? How does this make you dismiss other earthlier and reasonable answers first then jump right to extraterrestrials?

• Like 1

He says it's something high above the clouds yet in the first few seconds of the video the two lights are clearly darting around under the clouds 4 to 9 seconds into the video. We know they're under the clouds because the brightness of the lights aren't obscured or affected at all as we would expect if the lights were being obscured by cloud cover. The clarity of the trails from both of the objects which dissipate quickly following the path of the lights also suggest something much closer. This effect can be recreated when zooming in with a phone camera without nighttime settings on a small, moving light source in the distance in lowlight conditions. I would say that the lights are something small and only a few hundred feet in the air such as bioluminescent bugs. 

What I know for sure is that I definitely don't want this dude as my doctor. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Plastic Tesco bags, tossed by the wind I'd say

• Like 1

After a closer look, insects seem possible. My first viewing was on a small phone screen.

• Like 1

Airplanes. Dudes phone can't focus that far, so they're just blobs.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, stereologist said:

Maybe they are drunk teenagers learning ho to pilot their parent's shuttle craft?

Yes, maybe they are. Maybe they are too immature to care about rules such as the prime directive, maybe they just want to fool around.

• Like 1

On 7/29/2022 at 3:45 PM, stereologist said:

Look at the clouds and the lights. See if you think that the clouds affect the brightness of the lights.

Yes, it looks like two lights reflecting off the clouds. The outline and brightness of the lights change as they hit different parts of the clouds.

• Like 1

On 7/30/2022 at 8:53 PM, Trelane said:

Based off of your opinion what aspects of this specific case lead you to that conclusion? How does this make you dismiss other earthlier and reasonable answers first then jump right to extraterrestrials?

I didn't jump to aliens being the answer BUT importantly I didn't dismiss it without thought like so many others here.

• Like 1

On 7/31/2022 at 4:36 PM, OpenMindedSceptic said:

I didn't jump to aliens being the answer BUT importantly I didn't dismiss it without thought like so many others here.

Fair enough. Thanks for responding.

• Like 1