Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Children's Health Defense

Amita

Today this group is expanding to a African branch:

https://live.childrenshealthdefense.org/chd-african-chapter-launch

“Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance.” – Robert F. Kennedy, Founder of CHD

Edited by Amita
  • Like 1

I am an FDR/Kennedy liberal, but my choice to openly question government policies for managing the pandemic—under both Presidents Biden and Trump—has made me pariah, primarily in liberal circles. Many traditional liberals—reacting to the orchestrated fear and propaganda—have embraced “Lockdown Liberalism,” an ideology that departs dramatically from the tenets of traditional liberalism. Like Galileo’s colleagues, so many of today’s “Lockdown Liberals” refuse to read or debate the science that they believe supports the government’s COVID countermeasures. Instead, they place their faith in the official orthodoxies of famously corrupt pharmaceutical companies and their notoriously captive federal agencies and expect others to do the same. This blind obedience is itself a kind of novel virus that now infects the entire upper deck of the Democratic Party.

From the small, free booklet, A Letter to Liberals, by RFK Jr:

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/wp-content/uploads/letter-to-liberals-ebook-20220802.pdf

• 6 months later...

Anti vax misinformation belongs in the conspiracy section.

This is the wrong place for your nonsense.

• 2 weeks later...