Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Opening portals in the physical world

Solovot

Hi ,I’m having a question I’m doing research on how do people open portals too another dimensions with normal speakers ,bass or blue tooth speakers : I read stories long time ago of people who it happened too on accident and I knew someone also and I was wondering how to do it for researching this mystery or if anyone has such a story 2 or know about one? , maybe knowing on what frequency or frequency,s we’re used in Hz or the decibels? ,name of the speakers used? ,surroundings objects around the speakers and surrounding of the place it happens ,the time and date ?,how many speakers ?how they were placed ? any detail is welcome

• Haha 1

• The title was changed to Opening portals in the physical world

Welcome to the forums :)

9 minutes ago, Solovot said:

I’m doing research on how do people open portals too another dimensions with normal speakers ,bass or blue tooth speakers

I've never heard of this before, nor would it be consistent with our current understanding of science.

What phenomena are you witnessing, specifically, that you are interpreting as a portal to another dimension ?

• Like 5

Thank you saru and I’m not withnessing anything I’m just interested if people like me had the same expierience or interest or have theories and most important more about story,s they withnesses or heard about this  subject cause I want too discover what is creating this phenomenon you can compare it with research and the phenomenon is like the gateway too Sedona on YouTube it didn’t only happen too him ,in Belgium it happend 2 and I read a story of someone who also had the same portal creation with some kind of speakers I still try too discover what speakers and the frequency,s and see the above list for all information I’m gathering 

@Solovot did you post this in another forum, I am sure I read your exact words somewhere else.    

As for creating a portal with speakers, I can't see how it would work.  Maybe you need to investigate frequencies and meditation.  There are a few out there that might help, Holosync and Visionary Music use different frequencies to evoke certain things in your brain.   

Here is an intersting wiki about some frequencies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audio_frequency

You might find Jonathan Goldman's website intereting

https://www.healingsounds.com/the-lemurian-tuning-forks-magic-frequencies-and-sacred-ratios/

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Solovot said:

I’m doing research on how do people open portals too another dimensions with normal speakers ,bass or blue tooth speakers :

Just turn up album "Fifth Dimension" by the Byrds to the max, and all the portals and dimensions will open to you

• Haha 4

Why would sound open a portal?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Why would sound open a portal?

Because we live in a vibrational Universe.  

“Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Heres Tom with the Weather.”
Bill Hicks

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

Because we live in a vibrational Universe.  

Didn't answer the question.  Vibrations have nothing to do with sound opening a portal.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rlyeh said:

Didn't answer the question.  Vibrations have nothing to do with sound opening a portal.

Sound is what??? 

vibrations that travel through the air or another medium and can be heard when they reach a person's or animal's ear.

If we live in a vibrational universe then everything is vibrating, even you are a vibration, you are made out of what???  ATOMS!!!   Every atom does what??  Vibrate??  so portals can be opened up with Vibration????   What else is there.

“If you want to know the secrets of the Universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.“

– Nikola Tesla.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, I've heard of Gateway to Sedona- it got popular for a hot second 4-5 years ago. Pretty sure it was debunked around the same time it was popular. 

Sound being used to open portals is a fairly old notion though. Lots of folklore there. The magic string, brass, or percussion instrument that could sound the way to heaven or hell or other places. Humans chanting, humming, singing, praying, or spell casting to open a portal. There are stories mostly from the religious side of people gathered to whatever and opened a portal and saw whatever. Highly debatable stories, but they exist. Sometimes tuning forks appear for the perfect sound to open portals. Some more modern UL action has things like special songs or records (sometimes played backwards) that if done right is supposed to open portals. Radios of music and CB kinds that on the right station/frequency as an audio portal- as in hearing/speaking to the other side or another dimension via the radio. Even more recent is the UL of towers like cell and power lines- those hum or vibrate at a frequency that is supposed to be all sorts of spooky bad, especially if they cross over and extra if it's on a ley line or nexus point. Now there is actual science that can indicate living under power lines isn't good for you, but that is not what the spooky stuff is supposed to be. 

A bit tangent to this is frequencies to open the inner eye, or internal portals to other dimensions or lucid things. These notions aren't supposed to open a more physical portal like what I've described above. They are supposed to open your mind up during meditation, or in a more metaphysical sense. One would likely use a speaker to listen to those frequencies. Not the same as opening a physical portal. There are a handful of frequencies listed about, and several videos with audio to listen to for that. 

• Like 5

Tibetans have been using vibration and sound to remarkable effect for several centuries.

eta:  and recently western science has discovered the ability to levitate small objects using sound waves generated between two highly precisely placed metal plates, causing a carrier wave pattern that the 'levitated objects' float and follow along.

It's not new.  But to the dogmatic and materialist mindset, it may as well be magick.

What'll really dissolve their assumptive enzymes, is when they start exploring the effects of sound and vibration on mentation and when they realize the effectiveness of light on organ function and disease treatment...

Edited by quiXilver
  • Like 5

15 minutes ago, rashore said:

Yeah, I've heard of Gateway to Sedona- it got popular for a hot second 4-5 years ago. Pretty sure it was debunked around the same time it was popular. 

Sound being used to open portals is a fairly old notion though. Lots of folklore there. The magic string, brass, or percussion instrument that could sound the way to heaven or hell or other places. Humans chanting, humming, singing, praying, or spell casting to open a portal. There are stories mostly from the religious side of people gathered to whatever and opened a portal and saw whatever. Highly debatable stories, but they exist. Sometimes tuning forks appear for the perfect sound to open portals. Some more modern UL action has things like special songs or records (sometimes played backwards) that if done right is supposed to open portals. Radios of music and CB kinds that on the right station/frequency as an audio portal- as in hearing/speaking to the other side or another dimension via the radio. Even more recent is the UL of towers like cell and power lines- those hum or vibrate at a frequency that is supposed to be all sorts of spooky bad, especially if they cross over and extra if it's on a ley line or nexus point. Now there is actual science that can indicate living under power lines isn't good for you, but that is not what the spooky stuff is supposed to be. 

A bit tangent to this is frequencies to open the inner eye, or internal portals to other dimensions or lucid things. These notions aren't supposed to open a more physical portal like what I've described above. They are supposed to open your mind up during meditation, or in a more metaphysical sense. One would likely use a speaker to listen to those frequencies. Not the same as opening a physical portal. There are a handful of frequencies listed about, and several videos with audio to listen to for that. 

Thnx for your reply and information it is verry correct also the power lines and trail lines also metal twisted stairs in your house are according too some believes are bad places that are multi dimensional or gateways for ghost and its true that gateway too Sedona has been debunked but I still believe it is real my intuition tells me its a cover up and the video is real somehow but how i still try too figure out I was hoping do you have any idea of the frequency that could open such portals ?,I hope for more people replying also the more information the better I can work on my research and the tuning forks could you send me a link of one opening a portal? Or a vid? If possible ,already thank you again for replying 

The USING SOUND which is vibration!!!   Is this false or true, I don't know, but you get the idea.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Solovot said:

Thnx for your reply and information it is verry correct also the power lines and trail lines also metal twisted stairs in your house are according too some believes are bad places that are multi dimensional or gateways for ghost and its true that gateway too Sedona has been debunked but I still believe it is real my intuition tells me its a cover up and the video is real somehow but how i still try too figure out I was hoping do you have any idea of the frequency that could open such portals ?,I hope for more people replying also the more information the better I can work on my research and the tuning forks could you send me a link of one opening a portal? Or a vid? If possible ,already thank you again for replying 

I don't have any videos, but you can probably look for some on youtube. There's some sites out there about using tuning forks and healing, opening up, that sort of thing. But I'm not going to share them because the few I've found dips heavy into the sketchier side of offering up alt healing like bonafide medical advice, and I'm not posting that here. I would assume to an extent that the sound of a fork is akin to using a meditation bowl or striking instrument. 

5 minutes ago, rashore said:

I don't have any videos, but you can probably look for some on youtube. There's some sites out there about using tuning forks and healing, opening up, that sort of thing. But I'm not going to share them because the few I've found dips heavy into the sketchier side of offering up alt healing like bonafide medical advice, and I'm not posting that here. I would assume to an extent that the sound of a fork is akin to using a meditation bowl or striking instrument. 

Alright still thank you for sharing your wisdom and knowledge and I understand if it’s medical it’s a different thing

5 minutes ago, rashore said:

You mean using vibration and natural remedies goes against religious dogma science???     :blink:  

Using vibration boiled water, no external devices used, just patterning out the metal into a certain shape boiled the water, no electricity.   Healing the body through vibration actually destroyed cancer cells.  So humans are now in the correct direction with Vibration and not pills and potions.

4 hours ago, Solovot said:

Hi ,I’m having a question I’m doing research on how do people open portals too another dimensions with normal speakers ,bass or blue tooth speakers : I read stories long time ago of people who it happened too on accident and I knew someone also and I was wondering how to do it for researching this mystery or if anyone has such a story 2 or know about one? , maybe knowing on what frequency or frequency,s we’re used in Hz or the decibels? ,name of the speakers used? ,surroundings objects around the speakers and surrounding of the place it happens ,the time and date ?,how many speakers ?how they were placed ? any detail is welcome

When it comes to where the ideas about extra dimensions come from its a different way at looking at probabilities.

Most people think when an object is behaving as a probability that only one outcome actually exists (even though they don`t know what it is). What Quantum Mechanics found in its experiments is that way of looking at probabilities is wrong. When an object is behaving as a probability all the different possible outcomes actually co-exist.

You dont get to see that because when you look at an object behaving as a probability you collapse it. Thats because looking is gaining information on the probability, and a probability is destroyed by gaining information on it. It doesnt have to be your eyesight either. Any sense or measuring instrument does it. When it comes to where those other possible outcomes disappeared too when the probability was collapsed thats where the ideas of extra dimensions come from. Physicists argue they were pushed off down other dimensions.

Is there evidence for extra dimensions? Yes and no. No, in that they cannot be isolated and shown in an experiment. Yes, in that the maths is done for most of them, is used in technologies from mobile phones to nuclear power plants, and it works. When it comes to how to navigate through extra dimensions physics has not found a way of doing that yet.

Speaking as someone who has had South American shamanic substances I can tell you how. Its got nothing to do with music. Its all about your attention or focus. Lets say you walk down a street, a car grabs your attention, then a pretty woman, then a seagull, then a building. Each time something grabs your attention you enter into a trance state as your attention is absorbed into the object of thought. Thats the mechanism.

To steer yourself through extra dimensions you have to decide what you will allow to captivate your attention and what you wont. Your regular thoughts are enough to do it too. Eliminate things from your thoughts you dont like and only allow thoughts that bring you pleasure. You will steer yourself through extra dimensions to pleasure.

Read up on Kabballah, extra dimensions is not a new idea, its been around for 1000s of years.

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Solovot said:

Alright still thank you for sharing your wisdom and knowledge and I understand if it’s medical it’s a different thing

If everything is vibration, how can it be a different thing?:huh:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Solovot said:

Yeah, some sites kind of push the envelope when it comes to going from metaphysical to offering it like medical. I don't want to bend or break the rules about such things. And a quick search didn't turn up anything more reasonable to post- might be my search engine training, or just that there isn't much out there on it. But it is part of the folklore involved with sounds and portals so thought it worth including so you can opt to research it if you want to. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Dreamer screamer said:

The USING SOUND which is vibration!!!   Is this false or true, I don't know, but you get the idea.

Cool animation fairplay.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, rashore said:

Yeah, some sites kind of push the envelope when it comes to going from metaphysical to offering it like medical. I don't want to bend or break the rules about such things. And a quick search didn't turn up anything more reasonable to post- might be my search engine training, or just that there isn't much out there on it. But it is part of the folklore involved with sounds and portals so thought it worth including so you can opt to research it if you want to. 

No it’s alright ,thnx for the extra information I will look into it and same here there isn’t mutch on my search engine 2 in past I could find more about it but guess it’s all deleted and that’s why I try too get as mutch as information out of ppl who had a story as written verry above where the topic starts 

They were talking about something like this on the Last podcast on the Left, basically two frequencies (can’t remember which two) ocellated makes the human brain trip balls, the least of the effects is suddenly hearing a third tone where none exists, the other end of the spectrum is a full blown psychedelic experience. 

• Like 1