Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Uri Geller says he'll use 'mind power' to stop nuclear war

Still Waters

Illusionist and self-proclaimed psychic Uri Geller has stepped in to help the world avoid the brink of World War 3 in an interesting warning to Russian president Vladimir Putin.

The British-Israeli TV personality, who is known to bend spoons with his mind, took to his Twitter on Tuesday (2 August) to post a video of himself calling out Putin for his nuclear war talk.

"I have a warning for you, Putin," Geller said as the massive screen in the background showed the Kremlin leader and a nuclear mushroom cloud.

The strange video was also swiftly topped moments later when the illusionist posted a letter to Putin that threatened to use "every last molecule of my Mind Power to prevent you from launching a nuclear attack."

https://www.indy100.com/viral/uri-geller-mind-power-nuclear-war

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11076635/Spoon-bender-Uri-Geller-says-use-Mind-Power-prevent-Russian-nuclear-attack.html

• Haha 6

Ye Gods! The man has no shame :lol:! Never mind that everyone around the world knows that he has never succeeded at anything remotely 'psychic' in his entire life. At every opportunity he pops up and tries to claim the spotlight :hmm:. It's sad and embarrassing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

praps ole' uri has been doing his mind stuff all along hence no ww3 yet ............. the mans a bluddy clown

• Like 2

Jesus said he'd bring world peace.

Odin claimed he'd get rid of the Ice Giants.

Lots of Folks say lots of stuff. 

Though in Odin's column I will admit... I haven't seen any Ice Giants lately.

• Like 4

I wonder if he even heard it how hard Putin is laughing?

Sadest part is there are people who believe everything geller brays.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

Ye Gods! The man has no shame :lol:! Never mind that everyone around the world knows that he has never succeeded at anything remotely 'psychic' in his entire life. At every opportunity he pops up and tries to claim the spotlight :hmm:. It's sad and embarrassing.

You've won the thread.:clap:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Berwen said:

Why does this charlatan make any kind of news,

That is THE unexplained mystery.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

But the weird part is that it's news each time. Anybody have any idea why? He seems to be really famous for some reason.

Edited by Nnicolette

This man has been telling the same stories without substances since the late 70's. He is the master of a manipulation.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Nnicolette said:

But the weird part is that it's news each time. Anybody have any idea why? He seems to be really famous for some reason.

I think he only gets into the news if there's not much else to report. Journalists know people like to make fun of him because he's so ridiculous.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Nnicolette said:

I'll be honest, I don't hear about him anywhere except here

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Not that we needed another reason to wish James Randi was still with us, but I really wish he was with us now. Nothing beat seeing James Randi hound this fraud and expose him. James Randi was great!

On 8/3/2022 at 4:59 PM, ouija ouija said:

he has never succeeded at anything remotely 'psychic' in his entire life.

How would you explain away the fact that Uri Geller was thoroughly tested and authenticated by the CIA?

WaPo.

• Like 1

He's a spoilt little boy who doesn't like it when he has no attention. The guy's an absolute bell end.

1 hour ago, acute said:

How would you explain away the fact that Uri Geller was thoroughly tested and authenticated by the CIA?

WaPo.

It's impossible to separate truth from lies where Geller is concerned.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

It's impossible to separate truth from lies where Geller is concerned.

Nice swerve!

:lol:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, kingsway said:

james randi was a fruad

Are they connected to the Triads?

Can he ever stay quiet? 

21 hours ago, Berwen said:

Why does this charlatan make any kind of news, surely Unexplained Mysteries has news that is relevant to this site??

How is Uri Geller not relevant to a site about unexplained mysteries ?

• Like 1

If he is so great, why doesn't he use his powers for good? Like moving rainstorms from flooded areas to places that really need rain.

• Like 1