Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Metallic mystery orb falls from the sky

Eldorado

Social media is awash with theories about the origin and purpose of a strange, smooth, solid object, which landed on a tree in Veracruz, Mexico, the night of July 31.

Isidro Cano Luna, a television meteorologist reporting on the mystery, says locals described the sphere making a sound as it fell, but releasing no fire.

He posted several messages to his more than 132,000 followers about the object, along with photos of what appears to be a dull, yellow sphere the size of a large beach ball perched atop a tree.

https://news.yahoo.com/metallic-mystery-orb-fell-sky-192900058.html?

May be an image of outdoors

Photo: Isidro Cano Facebook

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

If you capture the barcode on your phone's camera using Google Lens, it will ID the item.

Something like:  "Venusian probe"

......followed by a sponsored ad saying:

"For the best selection of Venusian Probe search eBay now!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh brother,

I was gonna say wouldnt space junk be charred and pummel through the tree not come to rest on it as if gently placed there.

Then i read the looney story and can come to only one rational conclusion...this is smoking gun proof ET is here and that glowing finger isnt gonna be dialing phones...JK.

This is a rather stupid hoax only the uber credulous will fall for, oh, reminds me, wheres papaG?

• Like 1

A guy has been leading efforts to get to the bottom of it and he cannot tell the difference between metal and plastic?    He didn't have a magnet?  

• Haha 1

It looks like a buoy probably blown in from some kind of storm.
Veracruz is a coastal city in the heart of hurricane territory.
  • Like 3

Blowed by the wind Light ? Picture of an Hotel in Veracruz:

Hotel Camino Real Veracruz - 5 HRS star hotel in Veracruz (Veracruz de  Ignacio de la Llave)

Street light in Veracruz stuck in some overgrowth ?

veracruz zocalo

Edited by Jon the frog
  • Like 2

Are those two crappy photos from his Facebook the only images we have of this?

Surely someone else has more photos/video.

Why didn’t he return in daylight to take more photos?

Could be a payload from a high altitude balloon or something similar.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, HSlim said:

so.......
alien balls dropped?

Obviously, the Greys are telepathic, but I can imagine their psychic voices dropping an octave or two. :yes:

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, the13bats said:

Oh brother,

I was gonna say wouldnt space junk be charred and pummel through the tree not come to rest on it as if gently placed there.

Then i read the looney story and can come to only one rational conclusion...this is smoking gun proof ET is here and that glowing finger isnt gonna be dialing phones...JK.

This is a rather stupid hoax only the uber credulous will fall for, oh, reminds me, wheres papaG?

6 hours ago, switchopens said:

It looks like a buoy probably blown in from some kind of storm.
Veracruz is a coastal city in the heart of hurricane territory.

It fell from the sky apparently. The original article i read had something about a slot in it an the contents only being revealed at the right time. They talked about it like it is a known process dealing with these and described but didn't mention the origin. They said a foreign agency already took it from the mexican navy like that day.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, jethrofloyd said:

Oh that one was hilarious.

Embellishment and BS ran amuck.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Nnicolette said:

It fell from the sky apparently. The original article i read had something about a slot in it an the contents only being revealed at the right time. They talked about it like it is a known process dealing with these and described but didn't mention the origin. They said a foreign agency already took it from the mexican navy like that day.

Yes, i read that too however my take away was the writer was full of bull looney or both.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, the13bats said:

Yes, i read that too however my take away was the writer was full of bull looney or both.

Yeah it was pretty obviously pure speculation on his part.

• Like 2

It wouldn't have been so well preserved if it was from space I think. It would have burned up in the atmosphere. Somebody suggested a blown away buoy. That sounds more likely I think.

• Like 2

On 8/3/2022 at 6:10 PM, the13bats said:

Oh brother,

I was gonna say wouldn't space junk be charred and pummel through the tree not come to rest on it as if gently placed there.

Then i read the looney story and can come to only one rational conclusion...this is smoking gun proof ET is here and that glowing finger isn't gonna be dialing phones...JK.

This is a rather stupid hoax only the uber credulous will fall for, oh, reminds me, wheres papaG?ey

Hey Bats check this out before, someone outside the forum deletes it. :w00t:

Holy Crap dude we could under Biological Attack, this is freaky man!!:w00t:

However. when this Spheres hit the ground they release a colorless, odorless gas that can be hissing out of these Spheres! 

Spoiler

This is meant as a joke nothing more :angry::D so don't ask for a link dam it !!!!!!!!!:D

These photos were taken, by an known news correspondent, who disappeared. These photos were found inside his pillow case!

See the source image

Image result for What Is This Metallic Mystery Orb That Fell From the Sky?

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Follow Up: 

It wasn't taken away by the Navy or anyone else, because the object was part of a construction project in a totally different part of the country to where they claimed, and it is not at the top of a tree, but in overgrown bushes. 
People have been taking pictures of it to prove it was a hoax.

297366468_3200572696938547_3173930360908348313_n.jpg

• Haha 1