Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Attorney General Suella Braverman: ditch woke 'witch trials'

bmk1245

Ditch the woke 'witch trials': Attorney General Suella Braverman hits out at diversity training and reveals she scrapped it in her own department

The Attorney General today launches a fightback against woke ‘witch trials’.

Suella Braverman brands the diversity industry a ‘new religion’ in which zealots seek to punish unbelievers while others are too scared to speak out.

In an article for the Daily Mail, she reveals she has scrapped equality training in her department after learning that staff had spent almost 2,000 hours on the courses last year.

They were being given lectures on ‘micro-incivilities’ and ‘how to be a straight ally’.

link

Reason is still alive.

Kudos, AG Suella Braverman!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Silver said:

It is moot who is the stupidest: her, Liz, or Nads.

Stupidest in what way? From the article I'd say Braverman ain't stupid.

Ah, get it, if Braverman would fly alphabet flag you'd call her smart, bright and brave...

5 hours ago, bmk1245 said:

Stupidest in what way? From the article I'd say Braverman ain't stupid.

Ah, get it, if Braverman would fly alphabet flag you'd call her smart, bright and brave...

Not just my view. Also I resent what you are implying about my views.  Though from the limited amount I have read of your posts, you probably rightly regard her as a genius!

Whenever the name Suella Braverman is mentioned in Westminster circles, it is usually amid a discussion of who is the stupidest MP in parliament....

A lawyer who’ll smash up the courts for political gain is hard to find; one well-qualified enough to be this stupid is even harder. In this government of call-and-response bulls**t, Ms Braverman will go very far indeed.

In this shambolic cabinet, Suella Braverman fits right in | The Independent | The Independent

Edited by Silver

22 minutes ago, Silver said:

Not just my view. Also I resent what you are implying about my views.  Though from the limited amount I have read of your posts, you probably rightly regard her as a genius!

Whenever the name Suella Braverman is mentioned in Westminster circles, it is usually amid a discussion of who is the stupidest MP in parliament....

A lawyer who’ll smash up the courts for political gain is hard to find; one well-qualified enough to be this stupid is even harder. In this government of call-and-response bulls**t, Ms Braverman will go very far indeed.

In this shambolic cabinet, Suella Braverman fits right in | The Independent | The Independent

Piece from political sketch writer in leftist resource...  Hm...