Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dick Cheney: Never’ Has America Faced ‘Greater Threat’ than Donald Trump


el midgetron
 Share

Recommended Posts

Former Vice President Dick Cheney on Thursday rushed to the defense of his daughter’s downward-trending Republican primary campaign by releasing an ad that showed their obsession with former President Donald Trump.

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY), who is down in the polls by about 30 points and heavily predicted to lose the August 16 primary, published an ad starring her father, Dick Cheney, that did not mention her competitor, Trump-endorsed Harriet Hageman, but rather focused on Trump.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/04/dick-cheney-tapes-ad-for-daughters-campaign-never-has-america-faced-greater-threat-than-donald-trump/


Congratulations Democrats! You now have this guy making your case. 
 

 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Thanks for pointing this out,

Its no shock that the GOP are being honest about trumpf after all the damage he did to the country and the gop.

I would find it better for anyone running for office not to trash someone else in this case a has been who had his chance bumbled it thru mass epic incompetence and was fairly voted out, this lady should have focused on what she do not how horrible trump was rational folks know what a mess he was hence why he was given the boot.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Thanks for pointing this out,

Its no shock that the GOP are being honest about trumpf after all the damage he did to the country and the gop.

I would find it better for anyone running for office not to trash someone else in this case a has been who had his chance bumbled it thru mass epic incompetence and was fairly voted out, this lady should have focused on what she do not how horrible trump was rational folks know what a mess he was hence why he was given the boot.

So you see no credibility issues with the guy who started a war on false information? 
 

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, el midgetron said:

So you see no credibility issues with the guy who started a war on false information? 
 

Thanks for bringing that up, of course i like most rational people have huge crediblity and integrity issue with the guy "trump" for starting and speading so much false information, but hes being investagated as i post.

Oh, you said the guy who is at war against people like trump for speading false info, no, he seems to be doing a great job.

 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Chicks on the Right made segment about Dick and Liz

"I'm Liz Cheney, and thats my daddy, thats my daddy..." Hysterical))))

I'll get many rocks thrown at me, but I like those chicks))) On my scale of entertaiment, chicks are waaayyy more funnier than Colbert and Oliver combined.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, el midgetron said:

So you see no credibility issues with the guy who started a war on false information? 
 

If I'm forced to rank credibility than yes, Cheney would be above the man, Trump, who created a lie trying to overturn the election. 

I would like to continue living in a democracy. 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

If I'm forced to rank credibility than yes, Cheney would be above the man, Trump, who created a lie trying to overturn the election. 

I would like to continue living in a democracy. 

How many voters voted for Trump? Any of republicans got more votes in history? How many votes Obama received?

You have to acknowledge that there were shady campaigns against Trump in leftist MSM, while whitewashing Biden's family (Hunter laptop crapola, for example). Another point, weren't mail-in ballots fraud discovered afterwards? How much of it went undiscovered?

Again, I'm sitting far away from you, but I am concerned with the shaite happening in US, cause that wave will hit my country as well (already had BLM situps, plus "gender inclusivity language" in academia bullcrap). 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

We know what has to be done about Trump.  But we don't have the courage to do it.

Doug

By “we” you are apparently referring to your fellow Trump-obsessed never-Trumpers because I have no idea what your comment alludes to. Care to spell it out for the unfaithful? 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

How many voters voted for Trump? Any of republicans got more votes in history? How many votes Obama received?

Idk why people keep repeating this dumb point. Biden received the most votes of any president in US history.

With population increasing every 4 years and last election being a higher turnout. Things like that are expected. 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

By “we” you are apparently referring to your fellow Trump-obsessed never-Trumpers because I have no idea what your comment alludes to. Care to spell it out for the unfaithful? 

Tens of thousands of Americans have died defending democracy.  At least, that's what we claim.  So if one more dies, it's no big deal, right?  Now, if some individual with terminal cancer walked up to Trump and Second Amended him, that would be in accord with American tradition.  Especially considering all the school children we kill in the name of the Second Amendment.

Doug

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

Idk why people keep repeating this dumb point. Biden received the most votes of any president in US history.

With population increasing every 4 years and last election being a higher turnout. Things like that are expected. 

How many of those votes are legit, thats the question.

Can you explain

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, bmk1245 said:

How many of those votes are legit, thats the question.

Can you explain

 

Pretty much all of them according to every audit and investigation conducted. Even by Republican controlled legislators and officals. 

But hey. Let YouTube vids decide your opinion for you. No critical thinking needed.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

By “we” you are apparently referring to your fellow Trump-obsessed never-Trumpers because I have no idea what your comment alludes to. Care to spell it out for the unfaithful? 

He has already made it clear that Trump has to go "By any means necessary".

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Pretty much all of them according to every audit and investigation conducted. Even by Republican controlled legislators and officals. 

But hey. Let YouTube vids decide your opinion for you. No critical thinking needed.

OK, what is the explantion for wind covers? What is the explanation for "plumbing disaster" yet continuing ballot counting?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

OK, what is the explantion for wind covers? What is the explanation for "plumbing disaster" yet continuing ballot counting?

Are you also one of those "Jet fuel can't melt steel beams," kids? Lol

I didn't watch the video, so idk which of the the dozens of BS conspiracies your video is referencing. I paid a huge amount of attention the first coupel months until it became clear how all the fraud claims are debunked and dumb.

Like the whole "a truck pulled up with fake ballots" that turned out to be the equipment of a camera crew only lol.

Or all the claims of Dominion changing votes that turned out to be false after countless audits. So false that Dominion is now sueing people for slander.

You guys just continue to repeat obvious falsehoods despite what you hear. 

Give me proof of fake ballots. And not just a couple random ass ballots. Like enough to be an actual significant conspiracy.

 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Are you also one of those "Jet fuel can't melt steel beams," kids? Lol

I didn't watch the video, so idk which of the the dozens of BS conspiracies your video is referencing. I paid a huge amount of attention the first coupel months until it became clear how all the fraud claims are debunked and dumb.

Like the whole "a truck pulled up with fake ballots" that turned out to be the equipment of a camera crew only lol.

Or all the claims of Dominion changing votes that turned out to be false after countless audits. So false that Dominion is now sueing people for slander.

You guys just continue to repeat obvious falsehoods despite what you hear. 

Give me proof of fake ballots. And not just a couple random ass ballots. Like enough to be an actual significant conspiracy.

 

After two years, might be impossible.

PS any proof of "turned out to be the equipment of a camera crew only"?

BTW, do you remember when leftists (Oliver made segment) were concerned about election integrity/hacking?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

After two years, might be impossible.

PS any proof of "turned out to be the equipment of a camera crew only"?

BTW, do you remember when leftists (Oliver made segment) were concerned about election integrity/hacking?

The van one has been debunked for over a year now. 

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-detroit-wagon-had-camera-gear-afs:Content:9707800234

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, el midgetron said:

Former Vice President Dick Cheney on Thursday rushed to the defense of his daughter’s downward-trending Republican primary campaign by releasing an ad that showed their obsession with former President Donald Trump.

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY), who is down in the polls by about 30 points and heavily predicted to lose the August 16 primary, published an ad starring her father, Dick Cheney, that did not mention her competitor, Trump-endorsed Harriet Hageman, but rather focused on Trump.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/04/dick-cheney-tapes-ad-for-daughters-campaign-never-has-america-faced-greater-threat-than-donald-trump/


Congratulations Democrats! You now have this guy making your case. 
 

 

This is funny because it is coming from Dick Cheney!   :lol:  :alien:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Yeah.... I can claim there was Hitler carrying snowcones for children....

In other words: "The election was a fraud because I feel like it was".

I swear you election fraud people are actual cultist. 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 4
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

In other words: "The election was a fraud because I feel like it was".

I swear you election fraud people are actual cultist. 

Yeah... "Trump knows he's an illegitimate president"

But again, whats with the "plumbing problems" during counting? When observers were let off, while counting continued?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.