Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Wife Charged For Using Perfume On Husband

schadeaux

A Florida woman was charged Thursday with aggravated battery for allegedly using perfume and other household substances in an effort to seriously injure her chemically sensitive husband.

Prosecutors say Lynda Taylor, 36, of Stuart, Fla., doused herself with perfume, sprayed bug killer and disinfectant and burned scented candles.

user posted image View: Full Article | Source: NBC4.TV

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nancy

• SpaceyKC

• Homer

• Althalus

OOh nasty, thats gotta be annoying that he can't use deoderant or things like that.

She should be punished as much as if she'd put a pillow

over his face and tried to suffocate him that way. dry.gif

Since I am one of millions of those around the Globe who has Multiple Chemical Sensitivities (MCS) I identify 100% with this incident.

I've had many instances where I SHOULD have filed charges against employers and yes, even an "ex" spouse. ADA is a "myth"...... believe me.

I am always searching for NEW information regarding MCS. If anyone can provide resources, it would be deeply appreciated.

Reality is difficult at times. Dying is easy, tis Living that is so hard.

Nancy .................. wink.gif

wavey.gif

Don't really have anything to add to this subject, just wanted to say hi to ya, Nancy girl. smile.gif Long time no see. How have you been?

Magikman wiggle.gif

Hi Nancy smile.gif

It's been a long time since I've seen you around here. I really enjoy your website, and how about this hot Florida weather?

wavey.gif

Don't really have anything to add to this subject, just wanted to say hi to ya, Nancy girl. smile.gif  Long time no see. How have you been?

Magikman  :su

Howdy, back attacha! wavey.gif

Tis good to see you too!

How am I? Well, so far today, I've opened my eyes and am sitting vertical here at my 'beast' so? Things can't be too bad biggrin.gif

How have YOU been??

Nancy

Hi Nancy smile.gif

It's been a long time since I've seen you around here. I really enjoy your website, and how about this hot Florida weather?

unsure.gif

Homer? Is that YOU?

As for this hot and sticky Florida weather? cool.gif I'd love a touch of Spring right about now........ whew!! HOT brings out all my favorite critters.... Fire Ants, Bobcats, Snakes and a 'gator' or two......... plus Andy Armadillo. Anyone need an Armadillo? Puh- leessee!!!

Thank you for remembering my website blush.gif and thank you for remembering me. You doing ok?

Of course I remember you Nancy smile.gif

Your welcome about your website, and I hope it stays up and running, as you have definately put a lot of work into it.

Nope, no need for anymore armadillo's here, as I hate the way they dig up my yard. I don't mind the gators though, but the fire ants are a nightmare as usual. Fortunately, I don't have a problem with the bobcats.

I'm doing fine, by the way smile.gif

Hey Nancy,

Long time no see

smile.gif

Hey, Nancy!!

Nice to see you had some time to post here again.

I always enjoy posting links to your space website, but it's really

nice to see you are able to 'drop by' here sometimes.

Take care of yourself! Talk to ya soon!

Hello SaRuMaN!!!

I've peeked around the site, and it is amazing!! Such great progress in only a tad over two years!

I've been lost here several times, but learning the "ropes" again.

Hope you are well and thanks for saying Hi biggrin.gif

KC!!!! Hi Pretty Lady.......... Good to see you too, although it was your pointing me back to the front door here, with the MCS article. Thank you!

I hope to be back again, shortly with my 'take' on several subjects rolleyes.gif

Stay Sweet and take EXTRA good care of you.......

wavey.gif

wink.gif

Althalus........ Very nice to meet you as well.

Thank you for the LINKS, a few of which are new to me. I appreciate your taking the time to research and post.

I see you're from "Across the Pond" ......... Although impossible, I would love to visit your Country one day.

Stay Safe.........