Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bill Maher and David Duchovny talk UFOs

UM-Bot

Not sure if Duchovny is joking or not, but it seems pretty strongly that the situation is most likely the reverse, when considering the far-too-prevalent (corrupt) type of person on this planet who is drawn to power, authority, influence, which is almost certainly why the (apparent) aliens avoid anything open with humanity to begin with.  The Ship of Fools is right before our eyes.  No need looking elsewhere.

6 hours ago, Plunkenstein said:

Not sure if Duchovny is joking or not, but it seems pretty strongly that the situation is most likely the reverse, when considering the far-too-prevalent (corrupt) type of person on this planet who is drawn to power, authority, influence, which is almost certainly why the (apparent) aliens avoid anything open with humanity to begin with.  The Ship of Fools is right before our eyes.  No need looking elsewhere.

Duchovny may be an alien 'hiding in plain sight'.

• Haha 1

It would take someone with knowledge beyond anything we know to say we are alone than for those who say we are not..
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, DreadLordAvatar said:

Bill Maher acts like a child.

It's not an act. ;)

• Haha 1

• 11 months later...

Pssh, Bill Maher - he stopped being a complete shill for my political persuasion!  

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Cho Jinn said:

Pssh, Bill Maher - he stopped being a complete shill for my political persuasion!  

That comes up every time my sister and sister-in-law have a conversation.  They used to make me roll my eyes with how much they hung on his every word and now make me do so because they are over him and say he's a republican :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1