Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden stands with Muslims after 'horrific killings' in New Mexico, it appears they were targeted

Grim Reaper 6

Breaking News

U.S. President Joe Biden expressed solidarity with the Muslim community on Sunday after a fourth Muslim man was killed in Albuquerque, New Mexico, in what authorities are describing as targeted attacks. "These hateful attacks have no place in America." The other three Muslim men killed in the state's largest city in the past nine months appeared to have been targeted for their religion and race, police have said. Two of those murdered men were members of the same mosque, who were shot dead in Albuquerque in late July and early August.

Biden stands with Muslims after 'horrific killings' in New Mexico (msn.com)

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

Scary.

Instead of a mass shooting, whomever is killing them, one by one.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Breaking News

...The other three Muslim men killed in the state's largest city in the past nine months appeared to have been targeted for their religion and race...

Islam and Judaism are the two monotheistic religions of which religion and race coincide. There are, however, exceptions in Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria and Western Europe. The latter consisting of recent converts:

https://www.badische-zeitung.de/suedwest-1/an-dem-deutschen-salafisten-vogel-scheiden-sich-die-geister--86046353.html

Analyse zu Dschihadisten in Deutschland: Bei den Salafisten ...

Salafisten in Deutschland: Gottlose Radikalität - Kultur - Tagesspiegel

36 minutes ago, Autistocrates said:

Islam and Judaism are the two monotheistic religions of which religion and race coincide. There are, however, exceptions in Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria and Western Europe. The latter consisting of recent converts:

https://www.badische-zeitung.de/suedwest-1/an-dem-deutschen-salafisten-vogel-scheiden-sich-die-geister--86046353.html

That doesn't give anyone the right to shoot people indiscriminately based upon their faith!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

Scary.

Instead of a mass shooting, whomever is killing them, one by one.

Yes it is, its terrible I don't know what else to save except I sincerely hope they catch the b******!:yes:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Autistocrates said:

We just lumping everything from West Africa, through the Middle East, down to Indonesia as 'one race' now are we?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Setton said:

We just lumping everything from West Africa, through the Middle East, down to Indonesia as 'one race' now are we?

He's just using into the Wilhelm Marr's pseudo-scientific assertion for good.  It's OK to acknowledge the existence of an ethno-religious group as long as you pack the baggage with more sympathy.

I suppose the first thought of most people that a white supremacist is responsible when chances are this could be Muslim on Muslim killings.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Autistocrates said:

That statement is apsolutely wrong. Just like threre are christians of every ethnicity and race, there are jews and muslims of every ethnicity and race.

Also, "recent converts", what does it matter? 

And regarding your link, it is about the salafist branch. A sect. Also your link is in German which is againts the forum rules, but I know what your intents are -picture + a story that most cannot read and understand= watch out for muslims. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

I suppose the first thought of most people that a white supremacist is responsible when chances are this could be Muslim on Muslim killings.

Not surprised you would say that, I think most people think that whoever is doing this is a freaken nut!

But anyway your point of view is always on targe, and at least we know where you stand thank you!:blink:

Edited by Grim Reaper 6

1 hour ago, odas said:

That statement is apsolutely wrong. Just like threre are christians of every ethnicity and race, there are jews and muslims of every ethnicity and race.

Also, "recent converts", what does it matter? 

And regarding your link, it is about the salafist branch. A sect. Also your link is in German which is againts the forum rules, but I know what your intents are -picture + a story that most cannot read and understand= watch out for muslims. 

Calm down my brother, if you read MOST of posts in this thread you should be able to see that the majority of those who posted here are reasonable people who understand the reality of the situation. The way I see it these threads bring out a persons real personality, and I think its worth noting that now at least the closet door is open and those individuals have exposed themselves that's much better than not knowing how people actually feel. I understand your anger and the only reason I am asking you to calm down is so you don't say the wrong thing do to anger and get yourself in trouble because I don't want to see that!

Take care my friend, hope you and yours are healthy and safe!:tu:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Calm down my brother, if you read MOST of posts in this thread you should be able to see that the majority of those who posted here are reasonable people who understand the reality of the situation. The way I see it these threads bring out a persons real personality, and I think its worth noting that now at least the closet door is open and those individuals have exposed themselves that's much better than not knowing how people actually feel. I understand your anger and the only reason I am asking you to calm down is so you don't say the wrong thing do to anger and get yourself in trouble because I don't want to see that!

Take care my friend, hope you and yours are healthy and safe!:tu:

No, I am not upset, just pointing out what is incorrect.

Anyway, we all can speculate until we know the truth. The murderer could be anyone for whatever reason. Looks like the police has some kind of trace. I believe this will be solved soon.

• Like 4

The most recent three murders do sound like they could be connected. However, the one prior to those three took place last year in November, 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, odas said:

...The murderer could be anyone for whatever reason...

Due to the pattern of which this murderer set, we could add together this circumstantial evidence, in order to get closer to the truth

9 hours ago, odas said:

...Also, "recent converts", what does it matter?...

It doesen't really matter. The motive of pointing this out was to prove that there are also voluntary converts who have no advantages to gain from doing so, unlike the Pomaks in Bulgaria and the Muslims in Bosnia-Herzegovina gained, during their centuries of yoke under Ottoman occupation

13 hours ago, Setton said:

West Africa, the Balkans, Indonesia, Malaysia, Turkey, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran and Bangladesh are obviously not located within the cradle of Islam, as one would imagine a stereotypical Muslim to be. Within the cradle itself, there you'll definitely find a racial hegenomy, within this belief. 

Whether the spread of Islam without the realms of this cradle was accepted with open arms or not is a matter to be debated, given the Ottoman Empire's consequential imposition of this belief onto what they labelled "Infadels". The consequences of not coverting were harsh and involved requiring to pay the Blood Tax and being levied higher taxation than Muslims were to bear.

Generally though, Islam is absolutely not a racist belief, despite individual prejudices of emmigrant Muslims towards their host citizenry.

As for the Jews, Israel is not one of the more friendly nations regarding immigration:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/may/20/israel-netanyahu-african-immigrants-jewish

Despite liberal Jews making up a notable percentage of the constituency there, conservatives are always the ones setting policies regarding racial hegenomy there

Edited by Autistocrates

27 minutes ago, Autistocrates said:

West Africa, the Balkans, Indonesia, Malaysia, Turkey, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran and Bangladesh are obviously not located within the cradle of Islam, as one would imagine a stereotypical Muslim to be. Within the cradle itself, there you'll definitely find a racial hegenomy, within this belief. 

So now your claim is 'muslims are predominantly one race, provided you only look in places where that one race is most common'.

Some great statistics there.

Want to know a surprising fact about Christians? They're mostly white, so long as you only look at the ones in Scotland.

Whether the spread of Islam without the realms of this cradle was accepted with open arms or not is a matter to be debated, given the Ottoman Empire's consequential imposition of this belief onto what they labelled "Infadels". The consequences of not coverting were harsh and involved requiring to pay the Blood Tax and being levied higher taxation than Muslims were to bear.

So much wrong with this statement I can't dissect it all here.

I suggest you start with Islam: A Short History by Karen Armstrong.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

How were you at math?

https://www.learnreligions.com/christianity-statistics-700533

Christianity by Continent

• Africa: More than 600 million Christians live in Africa (5 regions).
    • Asia: Nearly 400 million Christian live in Asia (5 regions).
    • Europe: About 550 million Christians live in Europe, representing about one fourth (26%) of the global Christian population. The highest number of Christians in Europe reside in Russia (105 million) and Germany (58 million).
    • Latin America: About 600 million Christians live in Latin America (3 regions).
    • North America: Around 230 million Christians live in North America.
    • Oceania: Approximately 25 million Christians live in Oceania (4 regions).

I get it. 600 million White Christians moved to Africa, as well have 400 million to Asia

40 minutes ago, Autistocrates said:

How were you at math?

https://www.learnreligions.com/christianity-statistics-700533

Christianity by Continent

•  

20 minutes ago, Autistocrates said:

I get it. 600 million White Christians moved to Africa, as well have 400 million to Asia

Reading isn't your strength is it?

54 minutes ago, Setton said:

Want to know a surprising fact about Christians? They're mostly white, so long as you only look at the ones in Scotland.

7 hours ago, el midgetron said:

The most recent three murders do sound like they could be connected. However, the one prior to those three took place last year in November, 

Serial Killers do tend to have a large cooling off period after their first kill. Lots of “what worked” “what didn’t work” “can I keep doing this?” and the like.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Breaking News

U.S. President Joe Biden expressed solidarity with the Muslim community on Sunday after a fourth Muslim man was killed in Albuquerque, New Mexico, in what authorities are describing as targeted attacks. "These hateful attacks have no place in America." The other three Muslim men killed in the state's largest city in the past nine months appeared to have been targeted for their religion and race, police have said. Two of those murdered men were members of the same mosque, who were shot dead in Albuquerque in late July and early August.

Biden stands with Muslims after 'horrific killings' in New Mexico (msn.com)

It is horrible and in the past when we had crimes like this it was not locals that did it.   It was usually someone driving from California or to California for what ever reason OR it is witness protection people who don't belong, don't want to belong.   When it was a local person it was personal, not religious, or targeted.   I think people who have a narrow view and spend too much time in fear have started going bonkers and if it is happening in Albuquerque it most certainly is happening elsewhere.   It happened in Texas in 2001 but no one remembers that this has been going on for a few decades.

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Autistocrates said:

Islam and Judaism are the two monotheistic religions of which religion and race coincide.

Are you including christians in the Judaism?   Islam and Christianity came from Judaism so why are you pretending like they are the only two monotheistic religions which coincide with race?   Can you rephrase this in some more understandable way?   

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

That doesn't give anyone the right to shoot people indiscriminately based upon their faith!

What @Autistocrates said isn't even rational or on topic, of course it has nothing to do with anyone shooting anytone else.

• Thanks 1