Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghosts taking things

Hapyelf

Welcome to UM :st Why do you think it's ghosts causing the disappearances and not something else?

I know it's something.   One minute something would be in my pill bottle, than I'll go check and it would be gone.

Sorry i dont believe in spookies and if they exist i dont believe they would take stuff just to tease the living i do know we humans are not perfect we do misplace things and forget stuff and think for sure its just had to be blamed on some malevolent outside force, tina does it a lot she doesnt blame spookies she blames me.

Yes.  But other things have disappeared from frontroom. Whatever is stealing my pain pills. I know it sounds strange.  But living by myself, and locking the doors, n taking all the precautions to keep them safe.  An they still disappear.

• Confused 1

On 8/8/2022 at 12:33 AM, the13bats said:

Sorry i dont believe in spookies and if they exist i dont believe they would take stuff just to tease the living ...

Oh yes they would. Ever hear of humans who do not have empathy and have "other problems" too? News flash ... that doesn't change when you're dead.

• Haha 1

I am a Christian,  who posts nothing but God’s stuff all day long.  Something is trying to get me to lose my faith in God.  I know all this sounds crazy. 

22 minutes ago, Hapyelf said:

I am a Christian,  who posts nothing but God’s stuff all day long.  Something is trying to get me to lose my faith in God.  I know all this sounds crazy. 

Well, are you more interested in facts ... or ungrounded beliefs?

• Haha 1

I'm interested in finding out why this is happening.  It's unexplained mystery.  That is why I join to find a answer, n what people think.  Thank you. 

3 minutes ago, Hapyelf said:

I'm interested in finding out why this is happening.  It's unexplained mystery.  That is why I join to find a answer, n what people think.  Thank you. 

Well, regarding "GOD" ... my only question (that has never been answered by anyone) simply boils down to a study of religious history. Why is it that polytheism existed (proven) since writing began, and looks to have developed as far back as 10,000 - 13,000 BC? Then, because of one person in the mid-1300s BC, Ahkenaton in Egypt, polytheism was trashed and then replaced by monotheism. From there it traveled into the Zoroastrian religion, and from there to the Semites / Hebrews during the exile. This belief has traveled from that point all the way to today.

The idea is, answers should be constructed via hard data, because at that point, you can easily understand anything anyone says, and simply accept it as more data, or toss it out as garbage. When you "just believe" and someone presents a picture you can't handle ... this isn't part of the "thinking" aspect, it's just following the bouncing ball. That method of following without thinking has been the foundation of every religion that has popped up since writing began.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Hapyelf said:

Thanks for your input.  I just know weird stuff is happening to a Christian woman.  An it's scary. 

Well depending on what "weird" is ... it could be paranormal from the way you wrote that.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hapyelf said:

Yes. It's something.  I don't know if it's paranormal or ghosts.

OK ... same thing.

Look, the paranormal is nothing more that what I call ex-humans. IE ... they're dead. The simplest way to grasp this picture regarding what goes on, is to realize that if psychology-based explanations work for humans, since these are ex-humans, psychology should still work regarding what's going on in their spiritual head.

Take a look at this article and get the base idea, and then do a search  for more info. I'll be back tomorrow - gotta do some stuff.

https://theconversation.com/from-psychopaths-to-everyday-sadists-why-do-humans-harm-the-harmless-144017

Everyday sadists get pleasure from hurting others or watching their suffering. They are likely to enjoy gory films, find fights exciting and torture interesting. They are rare, but not rare enough. Around 6% of undergraduate students admit getting pleasure from hurting others. ...

Unlike sadists, psychopaths don’t harm the harmless simply because they get pleasure from it (though they may). Psychopaths want things. If harming others helps them get what they want, so be it.

• Haha 1

I agree with the camera idea, but the first thought I had was a visitor to your house taking them. 

Either way, a camera will solve it

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Hapyelf said:

Yes.  But other things have disappeared from frontroom. Whatever is stealing my pain pills. I know it sounds strange.  But living by myself, and locking the doors, n taking all the precautions to keep them safe.  An they still disappear.

What all has disappeared?

Weird stuff, like filters for the water pump in the swap cooler, chalking,  a brand new tooth brush.  Stupid stuff that I  needed. 

• Confused 1

On 8/13/2022 at 9:47 PM, Questing said:

Well, are you more interested in facts ... or ungrounded beliefs?

What is ungrounded belies and unproven opinion is...

On 8/13/2022 at 9:19 PM, Questing said:

Oh yes they would. Ever hear of humans who do not have empathy and have "other problems" too? News flash ... that doesn't change when you're dead.

And the rest of the personal opinions you posted that have zero evidence to support them.

When we put my mom into a retirement apt she swore things would go missing, pills, lil debbies, ice cream, glasses you name it, she went as far as saying a neighbor came in and took stuff.

When a person lives alone and things go missing it can be answered with a cam or two but you might not like the answers you receive.

But its not paramormal.