Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Michigan AG calls for special prosecutor


Tiggs
 Share

Recommended Posts

Posted (IP: Staff) ·

Michigan’s attorney general is requesting a special prosecutor be named to investigate her Trump-endorsed opponent, citing evidence tying him to a potentially criminal scheme to seize and tamper with voting machines, according to documents obtained by POLITICO.

The decision comes after a months long investigation by Michigan State Police and the attorney general, Dana Nessel, into voting machine breaches that took place in several Michigan counties. That investigation unexpectedly led to Kalamazoo lawyer Matthew DePerno, whom former President Donald Trump has taken an outsize interest in promoting to be Michigan’s next attorney general.

Source: Politico

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
1 minute ago, Tiggs said:

Michigan’s attorney general is requesting a special prosecutor be named to investigate her Trump-endorsed opponent, citing evidence tying him to a potentially criminal scheme to seize and tamper with voting machines, according to documents obtained by POLITICO.

The decision comes after a months long investigation by Michigan State Police and the attorney general, Dana Nessel, into voting machine breaches that took place in several Michigan counties. That investigation unexpectedly led to Kalamazoo lawyer Matthew DePerno, whom former President Donald Trump has taken an outsize interest in promoting to be Michigan’s next attorney general.

Source: Politico

Hmmm...a Democrat AG wanting to investigate Trump for alleged 'crimes' against the state.  Now THAT is new!  :rolleyes: :sleepy::whistle:B)

Wasn't he investigated by the FBI for allegedly having prostitutes urinate on a bed once slept in by Obama?  Why yes...I do believe he was.  :w00t:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, joc said:

Wasn't he investigated by the FBI for allegedly having prostitutes urinate on a bed once slept in by Obama?  Why yes...I do believe he was.  :w00t:

How do you know he was?  What news media outlet told you that?  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

How do you know he was?  What news media outlet told you that?  

Oh please AO ...if you are going to insist on being an old fart...please...go fart somewhere else because your stupid, asinine remarks do not compliment the intellectual prowess you seem to think you have.  Seriously...lame is lame...but the continued idiocy of the same incredibly vapid of rationality comments about the press and my disowning them are completely old...like you! 

If that's the best you got pal, don't quit your day job...oh wait ...never mind...I forgot...old farts don't have day jobs.  

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (IP: Staff) ·
38 minutes ago, joc said:

Hmmm...a Democrat AG wanting to investigate Trump for alleged 'crimes' against the state.

Not Trump. Matthew DePerno.

  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

As a Michigander, I can safely say Dana is a giant steaming turd, Did Dana just uncover this sinister plot as we approach midterms? Total coincident I’m sure.


Hopefully. this will play out differently than the very scary plot to kidnap our Governor.

My prrediction, zero charges to be made. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Tiggs said:

Not Trump. Matthew DePerno.

Haven't you ever played the Kevin Bacon game?  lol

All roads lead to Trump...

It's all becoming like the Salem Witch Hunts.  If you support Trump...you are a witch and will be investigated until proof of your witchery is found and then burned at the proverbial Media Stake of Fire.  ...and god forbid Trump supports you!  Oh my...Lions, and Tigers and Bears...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 It was illegal to conspire to seize the voting machines… it was illegal to seize the voting machines… it was illegal to “tamper” with the voting machines.        .

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, joc said:

Haven't you ever played the Kevin Bacon game?  lol

All roads lead to Trump...

It's all becoming like the Salem Witch Hunts.  If you support Trump...you are a witch and will be investigated until proof of your witchery is found and then burned at the proverbial Media Stake of Fire.  ...and god forbid Trump supports you!  Oh my...Lions, and Tigers and Bears...

A witch hunt ends up at a witch.  Why does that not surprise me?

Doug

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Doug1066 said:

A witch hunt ends up at a witch.  Why does that not surprise me?

Doug

Huh?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/8/2022 at 9:17 AM, lightly said:

 It was illegal to conspire to seize the voting machines… it was illegal to seize the voting machines… it was illegal to “tamper” with the voting machines.        .

Soon it will be 'illegal' to vote Republican on the voting machines.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, joc said:

Soon it will be 'illegal' to vote Republican on the voting machines.

Conspiracy nuts 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
On 8/7/2022 at 11:03 PM, joc said:

Oh please AO ...if you are going to insist on being an old fart...please...go fart somewhere else because your stupid, asinine remarks do not compliment the intellectual prowess you seem to think you have.  Seriously...lame is lame...but the continued idiocy of the same incredibly vapid of rationality comments about the press and my disowning them are completely old...like you! 

If that's the best you got pal, don't quit your day job...oh wait ...never mind...I forgot...old farts don't have day jobs.  

Do you have this weird conflated opinion of yourself that all of the sudden you think you're younger than me?  I guarantee you are not.  You aren't special.  You aren't enlightened.  And you're the old fart in this situation...

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Agent0range said:

Do you have this weird conflated opinion of yourself that all of the sudden you think you're younger than me?  I guarantee you are not.  You aren't special.  You aren't enlightened.  And you're the old fart in this situation...

pffft    I do have an opinion of myself.  It isn't weird or conflated though.  It's based on things that I have done and am currently doing and will continue to do. I have no idea how old you are. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.