Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Night of the Bird Poop"

curtis schweiger jr

Hi Guys I was on a solo Investigation the other night I had my EMF meter my Voice Recorder, my light and I was ready to go I was there In this Graveyard I was there for about two hours nothing going on nothing at all, I was on my way out I felt something hit me on top of the head, I thought it was rain, but I looked up and I saw all these birds perched up at the top of the tree It sounded like they were laughing at me so I headed back to the car looked in the window to open the door and all I saw was my eyes staring at me I was covered in Bird Poop I never had that happen before If anyone has ever had this happen to them let me know Peace,Love,Curtis.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Yes.  I have had a bird poop on me.  It’s highly unpleasant. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, curtis schweiger jr said:

Hi Guys I was on a solo Investigation the other night I had my EMF meter my Voice Recorder, my light and I was ready to go I was there In this Graveyard I was there for about two hours nothing going on nothing at all, I was on my way out I felt something hit me on top of the head, I thought it was rain, but I looked up and I saw all these birds perched up at the top of the tree It sounded like they were laughing at me so I headed back to the car looked in the window to open the door and all I saw was my eyes staring at me I was covered in Bird Poop I never had that happen before If anyone has ever had this happen to them let me know Peace,Love,Curtis.  

I dont blame the birds for laughing.

So you were really coveered in bird dropping or you are delusional and hallucinated it? If the later have you discussed this with a health care provider.

Many times fishing i have had cormorant "water turkey" type birds mess on me it sucks and i know junk yards or farms where peacocks or even chickens nesting low in trees will drop on people, its nature not at all paranormal.

Since you were investigating did you get any pictures of the birds, what type were they? Did you get a sample of the dropping to analyze it be sure its bird dropping and not some weird ectoplasm. as a savvy investigator you have do such things dont be that bigfoot hunter who sees biggie and doesnt go look for tracks and hair.

• Like 5

Birds are intelligent creatures, I hope the caretaker charges you with trespass, s---h--d. :D

• Haha 3

Im wired need to babble,

Back right after my grandmother passed my personal life sucked i would bail out to her cemetery here plot was out in a big grassy area and the only above ground stuff were vases.

i would hang in a near little gazebo the care taker was a kind old fellow he got to know i wasnt up to no good and turned a blind eye to me hanging there it was peaceful sometimes i would fall asleep and wake in early am and never not once did i experience anything that i could call paranormal and i can assure you i wasnt the cynic i am now.

If graveyards were party places for spookies no one would have to beg the 999 happy haunts to bust a move.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Im wired need to babble,

Back right after my grandmother passed my personal life sucked i would bail out to her cemetery here plot was out in a big grassy area and the only above ground stuff were vases.

i would hang in a near little gazebo the care taker was a kind old fellow he got to know i wasnt up to no good and turned a blind eye to me hanging there it was peaceful sometimes i would fall asleep and wake in early am and never not once did i experience anything that i could call paranormal and i can assure you i wasnt the cynic i am now.

If graveyards were party places for spookies no one would have to beg the 999 happy haunts to bust a move.

That's what they're for, for loved ones to pay respect, not looney wanna be ghost hunters.

• Thanks 1

Most birds don't fly at night. More likely a flock was in a tree and got disturbed. They can hear in very high frequencies so the equipment likely frightened them. 

A bird pooping on you is supposed to be good luck. Sounds like your in for some lol. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Most birds don't fly at night. More likely a flock was in a tree and got disturbed. They can hear in very high frequencies so the equipment likely frightened them. 

A bird pooping on you is supposed to be good luck. Sounds like your in for some lol. 

It wasnt until about 20 years ago i learned chickens will roost in low tree branches, this one junk yard was full of them and i guess sitting there gets their bowels flowing.

• Like 1

Just now, the13bats said:

It wasnt until about 20 years ago i learned chickens will roost in low tree branches, this one junk yard was full of them and i guess sitting there gets their bowels flowing.

Sure does

Bats are worse, we get flying foxes roosting in places by the thousand. They really stink. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, openozy said:

That's what they're for, for loved ones to pay respect, not looney wanna be ghost hunters.

In those days i wasnt as bad lol as i am now i went to the cemetery to feel closer but by the time dad passed 2014 i came to feel just as close no matter where i was, but at the time the place and the feel gave me a peace i needed. sadly i miss that type peace and have for too long.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

sadly i miss that type peace and have for too long.

I think that's the thing some people get from religion, spirituality. I don't like or believe religious teachings so I go on my own path with this. The best part of this is there are no rules to follow, lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, openozy said:

I think that's the thing some people get from religion, spirituality. I don't like or believe religious teachings so I go on my own path with this. The best part of this is there are no rules to follow, lol.

Idk maybe an ego thing but not once in my life have i ran into any organized religion that didnt seem full of hypocrisy to me, the groups and even members have that better than us aire to me.

My parh is simply i just try super hard to treat others as i desire to be treated giving them a long rope thats actually gotten longer the older i get but if they insist on priving to me what a horses azz dbag they are ill dance.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Idk maybe an ego thing but not once in my life have i ran into any organized religion that didnt seem full of hypocrisy to me, the groups and even members have that better than us aire to me.

My parh is simply i just try super hard to treat others as i desire to be treated giving them a long rope thats actually gotten longer the older i get but if they insist on priving to me what a horses azz dbag they are ill dance.

Yeah I agree, the holier than thou attitude is not welcoming and hypocritical on their behalf. I also try to do right by people, maybe it's the Christian ancestors coming back to haunt us, lol.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, psyche101 said:

I’m pretty sure that people just say that to make you feel better for getting sh!t on :lol:

I did get pooped on earlier this week, luckily it was small and I was wearing a cap. Washed out easily.

I did get also get crapped on a year or so ago by a tawny frogmouth while I was wearing a white jacket. That was not pleasant. 
Very pungent and voluminous for a bird. There’s still a faint stain.

I guess I should buy a lotto ticket…

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Timothy said:

I did get also get crapped on a year or so ago by a tawny frogmouth while I was wearing a white jacket. That was not pleasant. 
Very pungent and voluminous for a bird. There’s still a faint stain.

You are a lucky man Tim, I'm feeling a little jealous. If you were in a graveyard I'd say paranormal for sure :rolleyes:.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 8/10/2022 at 9:23 AM, openozy said:

You are a lucky man Tim, I'm feeling a little jealous. If you were in a graveyard I'd say paranormal for sure :rolleyes:.

Haha.

I wonder if there are people out there who try to get deliberately shat on by birds for good luck.

Probably…

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Timothy said:

Haha.

I wonder if there are people out there who try to get deliberately shat on by birds for good luck.

Probably…

I reckon for sure, lol. That frogmouth poo must have been pretty bad, I've seen them eat frogs and mice. The worst is from pelicans, I was up the coast not long ago, came out of the pub and my mint condition 99 Pathfinder was white with it. I wouldn't call it luck, lol. I looked down at the shore and a pelican was choking on fishing line, I'd call it Karma :tu:.

• Like 1

I recall i was about 14 maybe 15 down at the lake old wineo stan had about 15 or 20 water turkeys roosting drying right over him and they all let loose, he was dripping like white fish smelling paint and the way he cussed i dont think he felt lucky at all.

• Haha 1

them little jackdaws i raised were always crapping on me especially when they were free flying outside did it bring me luck........ did it F$8hjbfk

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...

I'm not a big fan of people being pedantic. But I could not even finish reading that, it has to be some sort of world record for longest run on sentence. 

"I had my EMF meter my Voice Recorder, my light "

But you forgot your early poop detector warning system?