Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FBI Raids Donald Trump's House in Mar-a-Lago, Florida

acidhead

I just read ....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-62472908.amp

Yeah, i know i am slow but..

R.8ff452532f215947db5e74f21f15ff53?rik=z

In a typical go to Trump trashes and disparages the country and any person not head bowed and knee bent to him over him being raided for his highly likely crimes then his son Eric ( thats the dumb or smart son? ) chimes in defending the FBI confirming the raid because his dad took home documents he wasnt suppose to take.

I predict huge unhinged meltdowns from his worshippers and more man child baby tantrums from him.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, susieice said:

Biden didn't know about the search until after it was reported by the news.

To be fair, he is an idiot and wouldn't know if he was informed or not.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, susieice said:

Biden didn't know about the search until after it was reported by the news.

He said the same thing about the Giuliani raid. These types of statements give them plausible deniability should the operation be found out to be other than legal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Mr. Trump has stated that they broke into his safe.

The FBI did not "break" into the safe.  It was opened for them by one of the staff.

Neither did they "break" into Mar-a-Lago.  The Secret Service let them in.

A search warrant is normally used when law enforcement doesn't trust the individual not to destroy or hide evidence.

Mr. Trump still can't get over lying.

Doug

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

He said the same thing about the Giuliani raid. These types of statements give them plausible deniability should the operation be found out to be other than legal.

It’s pretty much what Biden says about everything, They give him cheat sheets that tell him to sit down for a reason. 

Even if the FBI got something slam-dunk on Trump I truly believe the Democrats would protect him. If Trump were to go away the Democrats would lose there entire shtick.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

It’s pretty much what Biden says about everything, They give him cheat sheets that tell him to sit down for a reason. 

Even if the FBI got something slam-dunk on Trump I truly believe the Democrats would protect him. If Trump were to go away the Democrats would lose there entire shtick.

You guys create a conspiracy for everything :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

They give him cheat sheets that tell him to sit down for a reason. 

I was at a speech by Republican governor Don Samuelson.  He read his prepared speech, including the line that said "Pause for applause."  He got applause alright, but not the kind he was hoping for.

These kinds of gaffs happen to everybody.  I've got a bunch more about Samuelson.

Doug

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, fred_mc said:

That's good. So far, Trump has thought that he is above the law. He said that he can kill somebody and still become President. He needs to learn that justice applies to him just like everybody else.

I concur. If he is found to have unauthorized classified material in his possession by all means prosecute him just like they did Hillary. Oh wait..........:unsure2:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I just quickly perused this thread and not one mention that the President can declassify anything he wants.  All Presidents before leaving the Whitehouse decides what they are going to take and what they should leave.  Presidents are thinking about preserving documentation of their legacy for the Presidential Library.  The claim is that these documents were taken years ago.  If the intent was to destroy them to keep something hidden, then why haven’t they been destroyed by now?  There is no crime here.  When did our Constitutional Republic turn into a banana republic?  Going after your opponent to keep him from running.  More of this is coming you realize?  They are even regurgitating old, debunked stories.  That’s how desperate they are.  We have an out-of-control federal government.  Are other past President homes and libraries on the radar to be raided next?  Even though she was not President, how come Hilary's home has never been raided?  She emailed classified documents to her home server.  But people that display the Gadsden flag are domestic terrorists?  The FBI has been weaponized against the American people.  It needs to be broken up and when Trump gets back in, that'll be one of the first action items.  Soon we'll have 87,000 armed IRS agents to go after Americans.  That sounds more like a dictatorship.  The Left is already losing their grip on power (if they have to go through all of this).  Just make Trump the martyr, and he’ll be guaranteed victory.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

What can you say to make Trump haters see how much of a mistake this is?

Its not democrat vs republican here. Im sure the FBI equally protects Clinton and Bush, or Hillary and Cheney. Any establishment candidates who support wars and making war will have the full support of the MIC. 

If you dream of voting for any "outsider" candidate of any party or independent then this should worry you. Its an attack on democracy and will lead to violence.

Edited by Knob Oddy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ETA:  I heard part of an interview with Dick Morris.  He is a campaign strategist that worked for Clinton and Trump.  He said of Trump that he is a mean son-of-a-bee-ach.  And we all know that.  Morris adds, that Trump plays inside the lines, the democrats do not.  That’s why Trump was voted in once and will be again, barring fraud.  It just depends what you want.  Do you want this Great Experiment to continue, to prove that man can rule himself or do you want to go back to being ruled over?  The Left is going into overdrive to destroy everything this country stands for.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

That’s why Trump was voted in once and will be again, barring fraud.

As an Election Judge, it is my job to prevent fraud.  Since 2020, most detected election fraud has been perpetrated by Republicans.

In my little precinct, if every voter voted for the Democrat, or for the Republican, it would make no difference to the state-wide vote tally.  Most election fraud I know about is of the stupid kind.

Doug

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

55 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

If the intent was to destroy them to keep something hidden, then why haven’t they been destroyed by now? 

That's what I think too.  If they find anything it better be very well documented on video from start to finish.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Knob Oddy said:

This is scary.

What could they possibly be looking for?

The FBI is investigating the crime that a corrupt, former president took sensitive, classified documents to his golf resort in Florida.  According to the Washington Post, “The documents are so sensitive that they may not be able to describe them in an unclassified way.”

You are right, it is scary.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Doug1066 said:

As an Election Judge, it is my job to prevent fraud.  Since 2020, most detected election fraud has been perpetrated by Republicans.

Riiight! :lol:

In my little precinct, if every voter voted for the Democrat, or for the Republican, it would make no difference to the state-wide vote tally.  Most election fraud I know about is of the stupid kind.

Then you don’t know much.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Portre said:

According to the Washington Post, “The documents are so sensitive that they may not be able to describe them in an unclassified way.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2018/12/17/yes-there-was-collusion-now-what-will-we-do-about-it/

Maybe Trump got the dirt on MKUltra or UFOs? I’m mean, not even being able to describe them is pretty hardcore. 

Edited by el midgetron
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, el midgetron said:

It’s more of an issue of the credibility of the politicized and corrupt FBI. Hopefully Trump wasn’t under surveillance and involved in a plot to kidnap some second rate Democrat Governor.,

Christopher Wray, FBI director, was appointed by President [sic] Trump so you're probably right about the FBI being corrupt.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, OverSword said:

That's what I think too.  If they find anything it better be very well documented on video from start to finish.

Maybe they were more worth for Trump that way than destroyed? IF there was anything  that is. None of us knows what has been or not found.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Portre said:

The FBI is investigating the crime that a corrupt, former president took sensitive, classified documents to his golf resort in Florida.  According to the Washington Post, “The documents are so sensitive that they may not be able to describe them in an unclassified way.”

Are you happy to take the FBIs word on this?

"Trust us, he had bad documents. So bad I can't tell you whats in them"

Thats enough for you?

The republic is lost. The MIC are in full control. Get used to your never ending wars forever and ever 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Portre said:

If the documents are so sensitive, then why did they leak the story and not try to keep a lid on it (national security)?  As I had just stated, Presidents can declassify anything they please.  Presidents are the *TOP* official derivative declassifier.  From time to time something that should remain classified, ends up on display in a Presidential library.  What usually happens is the government contacts the library and works out a solution without fanfare.  The FBI doesn’t wait for the homeowner to be elsewhere then raid.  Their MO is to usually harass the homeowner while raiding.

• Like 4

When President Obama left office he took with him over 30 million documents. He still has them somewhere in Chicago locked up in a guarded location. I'm pretty sure that's a lot more than 15 boxes.

All of you left wing nut jobs are so scared of Donald Trump that you'll stoop to this level of an unprecedented political low to smear him by accusation alone because that's the only thing you have left.

All of you will ultimately fail in your deceit.

Edited by Will Due
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3

Prominent “Never Trump” Republican Joe Walsh reluctantly admitted the FBI raid on former President Donald Trump’s home may have “p***ed off” moderate Republicans into supporting him for 2024.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/09/never-trumper-joe-walsh-fbi-raid-p***ed-off-moderate-republicans-into-backing-trump/

• Like 1

• The title was changed to FBI Raids Donald Trump's House in Mar-a-Lago, Florida
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked