Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FBI Raids Donald Trump's House in Mar-a-Lago, Florida

acidhead

23 minutes ago, odas said:

In this case we then have Dems and Reps joined ranks to get rid of the Riddler. 

No, they didn’t join ranks.  The RINO Establishment showed their true colors.  And this union didn’t get rid of the “Riddler”.  What this election accomplished was to clean out the Republican house.

People need to wake up and realise that Trump was never a Democrat or Republican.

People were never asleep on this matter.  Trump wasn’t a Democrat or Republican.  He is an American.  America First.  For all those that don’t like our party system, they should be all about supporting Trump.  He’s a populist Conservative and he created a new all inclusive, Big-Tent party.  The Democrat and Republican parties have lost faith in this nation, Trump and his followers have not.

In fact he did a huge amount of damage to the Republican party.

Meaning what?  That he is chasing off the RINOs?  The Democrat appeasers?  Appeasement is useless against Marxism.

While I am not a fan of DeSantis, I believe he could get the Republican party back to being a Republican Party again instead of a private Enerprise of a Reality “star” and wannabe dictator.

I don’t think DeSantis would be interested into returning the Republican party back to the status quo.  DeSantis will only take Trump’s policies even further.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, RavenHawk said:

No, they didn’t join ranks.  The RINO Establishment showed their true colors.  And this union didn’t get rid of the “Riddler”.  What this election accomplished was to clean out the Republican house.

People were never asleep on this matter.  Trump wasn’t a Democrat or Republican.  He is an American.  America First.  For all those that don’t like our party system, they should be all about supporting Trump.  He’s a populist Conservative and he created a new all inclusive, Big-Tent party.  The Democrat and Republican parties have lost faith in this nation, Trump and his followers have not.

Meaning what?  That he is chasing off the RINOs?  The Democrat appeasers?  Appeasement is useless against Marxism.

I don’t think DeSantis would be interested into returning the Republican party back to the status quo.  DeSantis will only take Trump’s policies even further.

Your opinion is as good as mine.

But, sooner or later we will know more. Just read that Trump has to turn over his Tax documents too. He still can apeal though.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

I just quickly perused this thread and not one mention that the President can declassify anything he wants.  All Presidents before leaving the Whitehouse decides what they are going to take and what they should leave.  Presidents are thinking about preserving documentation of their legacy for the Presidential Library.  The claim is that these documents were taken years ago.  If the intent was to destroy them to keep something hidden, then why haven’t they been destroyed by now?  There is no crime here.  When did our Constitutional Republic turn into a banana republic?  Going after your opponent to keep him from running.  More of this is coming you realize?  They are even regurgitating old, debunked stories.  That’s how desperate they are.  We have an out-of-control federal government.  Are other past President homes and libraries on the radar to be raided next?  Even though she was not President, how come Hilary's home has never been raided?  She emailed classified documents to her home server.  But people that display the Gadsden flag are domestic terrorists?  The FBI has been weaponized against the American people.  It needs to be broken up and when Trump gets back in, that'll be one of the first action items.  Soon we'll have 87,000 armed IRS agents to go after Americans.  That sounds more like a dictatorship.  The Left is already losing their grip on power (if they have to go through all of this).  Just make Trump the martyr, and he’ll be guaranteed victory.

The Presidential Library System is part of the National Archives and Records Administration.

https://www.archives.gov/presidential-libraries

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Remember the Whiskey Rebellion that Washington put down?  The republic has the right to levy and collect taxes.  I believe you will find that in the Constitution. 

If you think any law sounds like dictatorship, how do you support our founding documents that outline powers and boundaries of power assigned to the state? 

If something about this is suspected to be illegal, it will be challenged.  With a Constitutionally conservative Supreme Court, they may decide to reach out and hear the case.

I forgot that the IRS was one of the branches of law enforcement that needs weapons. It's not like they could call the police or FBI when they needed to use force

1 hour ago, RavenHawk said:

If the documents are so sensitive, then why did they leak the story and not try to keep a lid on it (national security)?  As I had just stated, Presidents can declassify anything they please.  Presidents are the *TOP* official derivative declassifier.  From time to time something that should remain classified, ends up on display in a Presidential library.  What usually happens is the government contacts the library and works out a solution without fanfare.  The FBI doesn’t wait for the homeowner to be elsewhere then raid.  Their MO is to usually harass the homeowner while raiding.

Please back up your claim.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, el midgetron said:

Republicans dust off familiar playbook to weaponise Mar-a-Lago FBI search…

…..The Republican response on Monday drew from a familiar playbook: Trump has long maintained that the Russia investigation, for example, was a “hoax” and part of a “deep state” conspiracy against him. Scrutiny of his removal of presidential records, or his role in the January 6 insurrection, is likely to produce a similar backlash.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/aug/09/trump-mar-a-lago-analysis-republicans-weaponise-fbi-search

reality is being “weaponized” against the never Trumpers.

Christopher Wray is Deep State, got it.image.png.c012d5a8feab8fd3ff016228ff1cebde.png

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

What worries me is the alleged election fraud.

When people are facing long prison sentences they will do anything to avoid them. To me that means two outcomes will occur. The first is that there will never ever be another Republican Government in the history of the USA.

Or, all hell will break loose to try and stop them winning this November.

How about both?

Doug

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

I forgot that the IRS was one of the branches of law enforcement that needs weapons. It's not like they could call the police or FBI when they needed to use force

In my part of the world even Fish and Game wardens go armed.  Wouldn't think you would need to pack a sidearm to check fishing licenses would you? But you never know what crazy you will meet and being out in the woods, there is no FBI around. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I’d like to see what the Trump safe looks like. My guess is, it’s garishly golden, like everything else he owns.

If anyone has seen pic’s of it, please publish them …

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

Who does the Left have left? 

Not much that I can see from here.

58 minutes ago, RavenHawk said:

I think you are underestimating Trump, thinking that he is not electable. 

Maybe.  But the biggest MSM source, FOX news has seemingly turned against him.   He is old, he is slowing down.  Even people that loved him are beginning to think DeSantis is the man with ideas and vigor they need.   I don't contest the fact that people are still willing to die and kill for Trump. but that number grows less as new Republican candidates emerge.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Report: Magistrate Bruce Reinhart, Who Represented Jeffrey Epstein Personnel, Approved FBI Raid on Mar-A-Lago….

…..According to the New York Post, “Reinhart resigned from the South Florida US Attorney’s Office effective on New Year’s Day 2008 and went to work for Epstein’s workers the following day.”

“The Epstein employees Reinhart represented, by his own admission to the Herald, included Epstein’s pilots; his scheduler, Sarah Kellen; and Nadia Marcinkova, who Epstein once reportedly described as his ‘Yugoslavian sex slave,’” the publication reported.

https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order/2022/08/09/report-magistrate-bruce-reinhart-represented-jeffrey-epstein-personnel-approved-fbi-raid-mar-a-lago/

• Sad 1

Andrew Yang: FBI Action ‘Strengthens Case for Millions’ Who Will See Raid as ‘Unjust Persecution’ 
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/09/andrew-yang-fbi-actions-strengthens-case-for-millions-who-will-see-raid-as-unjust-persecution/

Andrew Cuomo: ‘DOJ Must Immediately Explain’ Mar-a-Lago Raid ‘or It Will Be Viewed as a Political Tactic’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/09/cuomo-doj-transparency-mar-a-lago-raid/

Hillary Clinton Promotes Merchandise Mocking Email Scandal after Mar-a-Lago Raid

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/09/hillary-clinton-promotes-merchandise-mocking-email-scandal-mar-a-lago-raid/

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

In my part of the world even Fish and Game wardens go armed.  Wouldn't think you would need to pack a sidearm to check fishing licenses would you? But you never know what crazy you will meet and being out in the woods, there is no FBI around. 

But with the IRS, is there ever a situation where they need guns because other agencies who are trained in law enforcement are not wanting to get involved?

Do they need guns to ensure you file your return on time?

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Hillary Clinton Promotes Merchandise Mocking Email Scandal after Mar-a-Lago Raid

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/09/hillary-clinton-promotes-merchandise-mocking-email-scandal-mar-a-lago-raid/

It's hilarious how she used a photo from like 10-20 years ago to Photoshop the hat she's selling! 

:D   

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

The UK’s Daily Mail also ran an article linking the two events, with a trademark novel-length headline stating, “FBI Raided Mar-a-Lago TODAY – just hours after Infowars host Alex Jones handed two years of texts to January 6 committee: Trump confirms ‘my home was under siege by large group of agents who even broke into my safe.”

https://www.infowars.com/posts/media-suggests-alex-jones-text-messages-led-to-trump-raid/

They got Axel Jones and Sandy Hook conspiracy theories in the mix. The patchwork narrative is in full swing. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

But with the IRS, is there ever a situation where they need guns because other agencies who are trained in law enforcement are not wanting to get involved?

Nope they don't require them to get taxes filed on time.  That doesn't even require a face to face visit.

Strange in a 2A country you should be so opposed to the IRS having the same basic rights of personal protection as you do.  How would you respond if you were told  you can rely on trained law enforcement to protect you and don't need a firearm?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

The first is that there will never ever be another Republican Government in the history of the USA.

I am not sure how that would happen.  There are still plenty of conservatives that don't agree with Democrat agendas, and Democrats have not proven themselves to be ultra intelligent. After Biden, I would expect a Republican.  Even from my point of view, I see more interesting and charismatic candidates than the Democrats have.  But, I don't care if they are dull as long as they support the Constitution and eschew an authoritarian personality state.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

Idk trump has set so many new low bars maybe its like if Cletus is fishing and the game warden asks for his license and Cletus says yous cant see it.

So the GW says then you have to stop fishing but cletus keeps on fishing after a while either Cletus shows his license or gets hauled off to the hoosegow likely this might not have ever happened because even Cletus isnt that stupid but in many cases trump isnt as smart as cletus.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

We are making a lot of assumptions.  We assume it is classified documents.  There are plenty of arguments about former presidents hauling off documents.  It may not be classified documents at all.  Why now, even if Trump was not fully cooperating, why wait four months to go seize classified material? Busting Trump even over classified documents would seem too petty for all of this trouble.

If however it is about evidence of a crime and Trump is withholding it, or the FBI has reason to believe he will destroy evidence immediately, that is certainly more cut and dried  for a search warrant in  our judicial system.  Its pretty open and shut. 

Some light may be shed on the "why now"  question if one recalls that the DOJ and J6 committee just got hold of all of Alex Jones' text messages a couple of days ago. That is just enough time to read the messages on the necessary dates, get a warrant and go after documents before they get moved or destroyed.

I was sort of joking about Melania turning Donald in for revenge, but somebody in Trump's inner circle is definitely playing both sides.

• Like 4

The judge who signed off on the search warrant was Jeffrey Epstein's old lawyer, Bruce E. Reinhart. 

Crazzzzy! 

:ph34r::ph34r: 

He locked his Twitter account. 

Screenshot_20220809-121834.png

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Some light may be shed on the "why now"  question if one recalls that the DOJ and J6 committee just got hold of all of Alex Jones' text messages a couple of days ago. That is just enough time to read the messages on the necessary dates, get a warrant and go after documents before they get moved or destroyed.

Yes! Alex Jones last week, on the stand under oath, said this gem  -----> 

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

We are making a lot of assumptions.  We assume it is classified documents.  There are plenty of arguments about former presidents hauling off documents.  It may not be classified documents at all.  Why now, even if Trump was not fully cooperating, why wait four months to go seize classified material? Busting Trump even over classified documents would seem too petty for all of this trouble.

If however it is about evidence of a crime and Trump is withholding it, or the FBI has reason to believe he will destroy evidence immediately, that is certainly more cut and dried  for a search warrant in  our judicial system.  Its pretty open and shut. 

I was sort of joking about Melania turning Donald in for revenge, but somebody in Trump's inner circle is definitely playing both sides.

All i do is joke and play along but joking aside trump made mel look pretty bad but the only person that matters in that is mel and if she cares or is hurt, angry or doesnt even care.

As i said i play along but that raid had very little to do with anything trump took home they were very much looking for something but what that something is who knows problem with me is a get bored quickly.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, el midgetron said:

Not Raided by FBI: Bidens, Clintons, Russia Hoaxers, Black Lives Matter

The shocking raid Monday of former President Donald Trump’s home at Mar-a-Lago, Florida, stood in stark contrast to the many Trump opponents that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has not raided despite public evidence of alleged misconduct.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/08/not-raided-by-fbi-bidens-clintons-russia-hoaxers-black-lives-matter/

Ah, well, if Breit Bart says so...:w00t:

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Maybe because they weren’t national security sensitive?  You think? 

Trump only flushed documents of national security?  Is that the usual way sensitive, national security documents are destroyed, by the president flushing them down a toilet?

I admit I did not know that.  Thank you.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, WVK said:

Bernard Kerik Says Democrats May Try to Orchestrate Trump’s ‘Assassination’ After FBI Raid

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/bernard-kerik-says-democrats-may-try-to-orchestrate-trumps-assassination-after-fbi-raid/

Why would they bother, that would just make him a marter.  No one is going to assinate Trump.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Thanks 2

• The title was changed to FBI Raids Donald Trump's House in Mar-a-Lago, Florida
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked