Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FBI Raids Donald Trump's House in Mar-a-Lago, Florida

acidhead

1 minute ago, Doug1066 said:

Is he "a man of impeccable credentials" because he signed off on the Mar-a-Lago search warrant?

The tweets from 2017

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Like everything else, the Left has done, when it gets to court, it falls apart.

Except for about 60 court challenges to the last election.

Doug

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

I just quickly perused this thread and not one mention that the President can declassify anything he wants.

To do that, he has to be President.  If he waits until after he leaves office, then he is breaking the law even to have them.  Trump should have exercised that power BEFORE he lost the election.

Presidential powers end the instant the new President is sworn in.

Doug

• Like 4

Once again, we were told it is documents, but MSM is running with the unverified supposition that it is classified documents.   Of course as RavenHawk mentioned, a president can declassify documents.  Most likely he has to tell somebody when he does that so the government can keep things straight.  I don't think he can do it after the fact and out of office though.  So maybe there is more to it.

Events continue to unfold.   FBI exercised a warrant to seize Rep. Scott Perry's phone a few hours ago. Alex Jones, Scot Perry,  Donald Trump.  The link between those three is Jan. 6 not confidential documents Trump took from the White House.

Will more drop in the next couple of days?  DOJ probably has records secured from the phone providers.  If they serve Gym Jordan next and he has no messages on his phone but ATT has the records, then  they know he has deleted texts, that also might be evidence.  Seems like a classic mafia gang takedown,, all the little guys first then up the chain swiftly before they can run or destroy evidence.  Sad to say.  

I like Republicans, I don't like common crooks or seditious ones. Guess we will see.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Once again, we were told it is documents, but MSM is running with the unverified supposition that it is classified documents.   Of course as RavenHawk mentioned, a president can declassify documents.  Most likely he has to tell somebody when he does that so the government can keep things straight.  I don't think he can do it after the fact and out of office though.  So maybe there is more to it.

Ravenhawk is grasping at straws, as per usual.  Even unclassified documents must be added to the Presidential Record, and the removal of them is still a crime.  Classified or unclassified is completely irrelevant.  He just attempts to shift the conversation to something different.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

If the items, the warrant was issued for then yes there's quite a bit of wrangling and explaining to be done. The president does have some latitude to declassify documents but not the simple and easy process some folks might believe. The DoDI and DoDM spells out the process, for everyone.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, odas said:

Your opinion is as good as mine.

Of course.

But, sooner or later we will know more.

As I always say, it usually takes from 24 to 72 hours to learn the truth behind most stories.  The Left hasn’t had much luck with their track record.

Just read that Trump has to turn over his Tax documents too. He still can apeal though.

That’s old news.  Yes, his lawyers drag things out with appeals and then after all that time and effort, the fishing expedition turns up with nothing.  You’d think that the Left would have learned by now.

• Like 1

Some suggestion that the missing Secret Service phone records were deliberate.  Seems there were a bunch of last messages to family on those phones.  Agents thought they were about to die and this would reveal to the public how close we came to losing democracy to an armed gang of thugs.

Doug

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, razman said:

Apparently , they were protesting and holding signs saying , " In Trump we trust" , . And the guy's a chronic liar , how ironic.

They replaced "God" with trump who can guess where this will lead to.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Yes, lots are.  Has Mitch?  But you are right, I should have not said lots of top Republicans, just some.

no, not that I’m aware of. I read he was asked about it while touring flood damage or something and deferred the question to the matter at hand. 

3 hours ago, susieice said:

A reporter on ABC World News Tonight said that Trump has the warrant.

Seems like he would have already tweeted (er, I mean truth social’d) it out…..

• Like 2

9 hours ago, odas said:

Your opinion is as good as mine.

But, sooner or later we will know more. Just read that Trump has to turn over his Tax documents too. He still can apeal though.

Yeah, but remember what a slimy character this is and how easily he has escaped real justice many a time. If there's anyone he can throw under a bus to save his hide, he will do exactly that. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Yeah, but remember what a slimy character this is and how easily he has escaped real justice many a time. 

Well, in fairness it’s not like he has been up against Bond Villain’s or something. The career politicians who are out to get Trump aren’t exactly exercised in producing results. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Trump still has his cult of personality, but his brand is trashed. He's like a wounded bear, running for his life, bleeding all over the political landscape. 

Putting him out of his political misery is the kindest thing the FBI and DOJ can do.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, el midgetron said:

Well, in fairness it’s not like he has been up against Bond Villain’s or something. The career politicians who are out to get Trump aren’t exactly exercised in producing results. 

519 million in false election claims and rising would seem an easy catch. Clearly better lawyers are required. No doubt Trump pays more for lawyers. 

Likely he is already greasing up to slip through justice yet again.

3 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

519 million in false election claims and rising would seem an easy catch. Clearly better lawyers are required. No doubt Trump pays more for lawyers. 

Likely he is already greasing up to slip through justice yet again.

Or perhaps alternatively, your chain has been getting yanked for 5 years and you are none the wiser?

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Megyn Kelly had two words to describe what happened with the raid on former President Donald Trump’s private residence by the FBI, calling it “bulls***,” and more.

During Sirius XM’s “The Megyn Kelly Show” podcast Tuesday, the hostopened her show with a rant against Attorney General Merrick Garland and the reported claim that the FBI raid was to find “classified documents” that Trump allegedly took from the White House. She said this is about January 6, and if you believe it’s not, then “your head is in the sky.” It can be heard from the top of the show here where it also airs on Spotify.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/this-is-about-january-6-megyn-kelly-calls-bulls-on-trump-raid

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Or perhaps alternatively, your chain has been getting yanked for 5 years and you are none the wiser?

Lol, nah. You just believe anything Breitbart writes. 

He's been a scammer much longer than that, and I've known for much longer than that. Five years? You aren't even getting half the things he should be locked up for in that. 

And he should just be locked up for being an ass. He's such a gigantic one that it should be a crime. 

• Haha 1

Statement from Leader McConnell

LOUISVILLE, KY – U.S. Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) issued the following statement this evening:

“The country deserves a thorough and immediate explanation of what led to the events of Monday. Attorney General Garland and the Department of Justice should already have provided answers to the American people and must do so immediately. ”

https://www.republicanleader.senate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/statement-from-leader-mcconnell?peek=EaWe%2Bsn0ycnhoRNZyRSn2jZb4aHG3SrCns1nvsrGHVZGjArv

• Like 2

‘No One Is Taking This One On Faith’: Ben Shapiro Breaks Down How Trump Raid Could ‘Rip Apart The Country’….…..

….“It is just an insane thing,” Shapiro continued. “The FBI is not trusted by many, many Americans … What the FBI just did requires extraordinary institutional trust.”

Putting it into context, Shapiro explained, “The FBI — under the auspices of a current administration — raided the home of the leader of the last administration and the likeliest potential nominee for the opposition come 2024.”….

….argued that unless the rationale for the raid is “damned extraordinarily solid, like rock solid, bedrock solid rationale with serious underlying evidence,” then the U.S. is facing “a political crisis” with “current administrations investigating former administrations.”

Shapiro again said that if Trump was investigated on behalf of the National Archives because he didn’t turn in certain documents on time, then that’s “banana republic-type stuff and it looks more like an attempt to take Donald Trump out of the running come 2024 than anything else, or maybe, nefariously it’s an attempt to elevate Trump for 2024.”…

….“Let’s just color me skeptical, because I waited for the evidence for years and years,” Shapiro remarked. “Every five minutes, breaking news alert on CNN. Russia, Russia, Russia … And it turns out to be nothing.”

“It turns out to be a waste of tens of millions of taxpayer dollars,” he continued. “It turns out to be a waste of all of our time. It turns out to be a deliberate attempt by some people who hate Donald Trump to undermine his presidency.”

“And I’m supposed to sit here taking it on faith. No one is taking this one on faith, no one,” he added.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/no-one-is-taking-this-one-on-faith-ben-shapiro-breaks-down-how-trump-raid-could-rip-apart-the-country

Edited by el midgetron
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Maybe.  But the biggest MSM source, FOX news has seemingly turned against him.

I wonder?  But I wouldn’t go that far, yet.  Let’s wait until after he announces.  I think they are trying to stay impartial because of the screwup in 2020.  If that is what it is, it’s a smart move.

He is old, he is slowing down. 

He’s not slowing down that much.  He’s still the energizer bunny.  He can still run rings around the current President.  As well as Hilary, Newsome, Buttigieg, or any of the others.

Even people that loved him are beginning to think DeSantis is the man with ideas and vigor they need.   

Those are mutually exclusive.  It is not one or the other.  Because Trump’s second term was stolen, 2024 is his if he wants it and it would benefit DeSantis to wait another four years.  Trump has learned from the mistakes of the first term.  He is primed to drive it home, clean house, and turn this country back around into prosperity.  I don’t understand why there are those that don’t want that?

I don’t contest the fact that people are still willing to die and kill for Trump. But that number grows less as new Republican candidates emerge.

I don’t think there is a number on that.  No one is willing to die or kill for Trump.  That’s just MSM Mass Formation psychosis.  Yes, the future is bright for the Conservative party.  We have a large stable.  I’m not thinking about winning just the next one but the next generation of elections.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Doug1066 said:

To do that, he has to be President. 

Correct and he is President up to the point the next President is sworn in.

If he waits until after he leaves office, then he is breaking the law even to have them. 

How could he declassify documents *AFTER* he left office?  Every President has taken documents with them when they've left.  It hasn't been a big deal until now, when the sitting Administration is trying to prevent Trump from running.

Trump should have exercised that power BEFORE he lost the election.

Didn’t he?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Doug1066 said:

Except for about 60 court challenges to the last election.

Those never made it to court, in that the case was never heard because they were thrown out due to procedural excuses, not on the merits of the evidence.

• Thanks 1

Hey y'all, you wanna congratulate me...? I now live in a 3rd world banana republic!!   Hee-haaaaaaaaaaaa! 

• Like 1

Trump is a typical golden-spoon moron.

Now that he can't cry to Daddy he cries to himself and, being unable to handle even that, pushes obvious lies to the gullible.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, pallidin said:

Trump is a typical golden-spoon moron.

Now that he can't cry to Daddy he cries to himself and, being unable to handle even that, pushes obvious lies to the gullible.

While i do believe trumps base has shrunk a heck of a lot since his zenith the hold outs are the ones who do believe every word he brays no matter how riduculous they are also dealing with a lot starting with him handing the re election to sleepy joe.

Its tough on a guy like trump hes old and no matter how much he blames others its really not going to placate his ego some have said this raid was out of line and over the top because its trump in a way thats partly true and trump has himself to blame he set low bars and pushed things further that any other potus so he has to expect those who enforce laws will push back harder than they ever had to before but had the right to.

Of course that little uber loyal base will blame the law not trump for breaking it.

• Thanks 1

• The title was changed to FBI Raids Donald Trump's House in Mar-a-Lago, Florida
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked