Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FBI Raids Donald Trump's House in Mar-a-Lago, Florida

acidhead

In Cincinnati, two highways were shutdown because a armed guys tried to break into the FBI building. 

An alarm went off and FBI special agents responded when the man fired a nail gun at law enforcement personnel. The man then held up an AR-15 style rifle before fleeing in a vehicle north onto I-71 leading Ohio State Highway Patrol on a pursuit into Clinton County.

https://www.wlwt.com/article/fbi-office-cincinnati-armed-suspect-shot-fire-clinton-county/40871234

His motives aren't confirmed yet. But I imagine this is connected.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Soap Star Recommends FBI Dig Up Ivana Trump’s Body to Find Possible Classified Documents Sought After in Mar-a-Lago Raid
https://cnsnews.com/article/washington/melanie-arter/soap-star-recommends-fbi-dig-ivana-trumps-body-find-possible

A few hundred pounds of her favorite jewelry ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

56 minutes ago, lightly said:

A few hundred pounds of her favorite jewelry ?

Has anyone seen Eric?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, WVK said:

Glen Beck lists the lawsuits and investigations involving Trump:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZNM5Iiu0EU

Yeah, it's all about "busting the machine".   :lol:    There is a long list of law suits that were going on before he was elected, how about Trump University and the people who lost money from his con's?   He has had lists of lawsuits for decades.   He is a slippery character and this is just normal stuff for him.  It amazes me that the Republican party wanted him to run on their ticket but I am sure they had a reason, and maybe it is the chaos that has ensued.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Yeah, it's all about "busting the machine".   :lol:    There is a long list of law suits that were going on before he was elected, how about Trump University and the people who lost money from his con's?   He has had lists of lawsuits for decades.   He is a slippery character and this is just normal stuff for him.  It amazes me that the Republican party wanted him to run on their ticket but I am sure they had a reason, and maybe it is the chaos that has ensued.

I don’t think the establishment Republicans ever wanted him on the ticket, then or now.

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, WVK said:

I don’t think the establishment Republicans ever wanted him on the ticket, then or now.

The establishment Republicans are the party leaders, not the elected, they wanted him for some reason.   There is always an agenda.  And making sure a television personality is elected is concerning.   We now have a television personality, a weatherman for a local station, but not from here or educated here (who claims to be a pastor at a church) running for governor on the republican ticket in our state and he is saying a lot of things that get everyone's hackles up, even people who are die hard registered republicans.  

This state usually shows up puple on the blue/red maps but tends to lean towards democrats lately because of the raping and pillaging that the last republican governor allowed and instigated.   During her reign of terror our schools systems were ruined to the point that they show up as 51st on the state school rankings.   The republican candidates are trying to blame the current governor, but there is proof that happened before she was elected.   So many things on the list that the republican governor did and did not do that has caused a lot of problems for us.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

In Cincinnati, two highways were shutdown because a armed guys tried to break into the FBI building. 

https://www.wlwt.com/article/fbi-office-cincinnati-armed-suspect-shot-fire-clinton-county/40871234

His motives aren't confirmed yet. But I imagine this is connected.

They are at a standoff right now.  It's not to late for Trump to try to talk him down.  Otherwise it's looking like another believer (and maybe some police/FBI agents) are going to die in his name again.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

6 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

The establishment Republicans are the party leaders, not the elected, they wanted him for some reason.  

I think it was nothing more than going with what the people wanted. Trump steamrolled the competition in 2016 and the GOP feared political suicide if they didn't back him and they probably weren't wrong about that. The establishment never wanted him for any reason at all. It's a players only club. Trump crashed their party and became a hit. They had no choice but to deal with it.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

The establishment Republicans are the party leaders, not the elected, they wanted him for some reason.   There is always an agenda.  And making sure a television personality is elected is concerning.   We now have a television personality, a weatherman for a local station, but not from here or educated here (who claims to be a pastor at a church) running for governor on the republican ticket in our state and he is saying a lot of things that get everyone's hackles up, even people who are die hard registered republicans.  

This state usually shows up puple on the blue/red maps but tends to lean towards democrats lately because of the raping and pillaging that the last republican governor allowed and instigated.   During her reign of terror our schools systems were ruined to the point that they show up as 51st on the state school rankings.   The republican candidates are trying to blame the current governor, but there is proof that happened before she was elected.   So many things on the list that the republican governor did and did not do that has caused a lot of problems for us.

I don’t know about Arizona but no way would the Republicans have picked a bomb thrower like at rump over,say, Jeb,

• Like 2

Im been asking myself how Obama would react to an FBI warrant. And I honestly think he would have reacted much better than Trump. 

I remember Obama handling the racist Birth certificate conspiracy with humor. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I still can't get over the race for Senator here in PA. Toomey announced he wasn't going to run for the office again and after the primary the Republicans are putting up Dr Oz. What is it with TV people? He isn't even from PA. 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, WVK said:

I don’t know about Arizona but no way would the Republicans have picked a bomb thrower like at rump over,say, Jeb,

The people don't pick who is running, they choose from the people offered by the party.  I know that not just anyone can run on the republican or democratic ticket in the primaries, if the party doesnt' want them they can't get on the ticket, that is why the Green party exists for democrats who can't get on the democratic primary ticket and Libertarians get the republicans who want to run but can't get on the republican ticket.   It has nothing to do with what the people want except in the 3 states that have ranked choice voting instead of party primaries.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, susieice said:

I still can't get over the race for Senator here in PA. Toomey announced he wasn't going to run for the office again and after the primary the Republicans are putting up Dr Oz. What is it with TV people? He isn't even from PA. 

OMG!  Dr. Oz!  that is as bad as a telivision weatherman preacher.    I hope he doesn't win.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Gromdor said:

Interesting. So the FBI was fine doing this quietly but Trump decided to publicize it so they are using that basis to unseal the warrant and make that public too.

As far as I know Trump was facing pressure to release the warrant but hasn't. I guess the DOJ decided to release it themselves.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Knob Oddy said:

I have above. If this raids purpose is to prevent Trump running in 2024 then they have interfered with democracy

Edit. You seem confused. Maybe read the posts before commenting?

Hi Knob

Or it could be that they had legitimate cause like Trump broke the law and has evidence in his possession.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

They are at a standoff right now.  It's not to late for Trump to try to talk him down.  Otherwise it's looking like another believer (and maybe some police/FBI agents) are going to die in his name again.

Just one? pffft Let me know when buildings and police cars start burning. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Knob

Or it could be that they had legitimate cause like Trump broke the law and has evidence in his possession.

That doesn't seem enough for the FBI to raid someone. Hillary and Hunter both broke the law and the evidence is actually available to the public.

No need to raid them.

Why couldn't this have been handled diplomatically to avoid escalating this to the point of civil war?

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

That doesn't seem enough for the FBI to raid someone. Hillary and Hunter both broke the law and the evidence is actually available to the public.

No need to raid them.

Why couldn't this have been handled diplomatically to avoid escalating this to the point of civil war?

Hunter Biden is under Federal investigation.  Hillary was under Federal investigation, and she turned over her server willingly.  Donald Trump was told he couldn't have documents at Mar-a-lago, so he turned over 15 boxes.  There is evidence he had more documents at his residence which he already had a chance to willingly turn in and didn't.  Therefore, they went to get them.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

It's all about the optics.

I watched Garland's news conference and just about had to gag as he sounded just like Pelosi spouting about Democracy and the Constitution.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

No need to raid them.

What evidence is available to thr public? <link please?>

Eric Trump says this warrant is related to NARA.  How broad is the scope of the PRA, do you expect it to apply to private citizens?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

No need to raid them.

What would the FBI need to raid Hillary and Hunter Biden for?

They did and investigation on both of them (I think the hunter ones still ongoing). Hell the FBI was handed the Hunters alleged laptop. 

We still do not know what the warrant is for because Trump isn't releasing it for some reason.

So you're just speculating. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• The title was changed to FBI Raids Donald Trump's House in Mar-a-Lago, Florida
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked