Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FBI Raids Donald Trump's House in Mar-a-Lago, Florida

acidhead

1 minute ago, Agent0range said:

Hunter Biden is under Federal investigation.  Hillary was under Federal investigation, and she turned over her server willingly.  Donald Trump was told he couldn't have documents at Mar-a-lago, so he turned over 15 boxes.  There is evidence he had more documents at his residence which he already had a chance to willingly turn in and didn't.  Therefore, they went to get them.  

Seems like a recipe for disaster. 

Surely the Feds should be trying to apply the law equally. If Trump turned over documents like Hillary did servers, he should get the same outcome.

But instead the FBI have enflamed the situation to make the US a less safe place then it was last week.

Just now, Knob Oddy said:

Surely the Feds should be trying to apply the law equally. If Trump turned over documents like Hillary did servers, he should get the same outcome.

But instead the FBI have enflamed the situation to make the US a less safe place then it was last week.

He didn't turn over the documents!

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Knob Oddy said:

We literally haven't seen the warrant details yet. Trump won't release it.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

That doesn't seem enough for the FBI to raid someone. Hillary and Hunter both broke the law and the evidence is actually available to the public.

No need to raid them.

Why couldn't this have been handled diplomatically to avoid escalating this to the point of civil war?

Hi Knob

Hunter is a nobody that has no impact on the workings of the govt nor did he remove classified material. Hillary was never president, seems like you are trying to  equate a parking ticket with an armed robbery they are different crimes. Trump has a history of being dishonest in everything from business dealings to lying about any and everything. He made the announcement that his place had been subject of a search so he is not handling it diplomatically which is to be expected from someone as self absorbed as he is.

Personally I would like to see more power players held accountable as it might bring some of them back to earth and work for the people that elect them, the cut of your suit does not change the crime in my eyes.

Obviously there was strong enough evidence of wrong doing or a judge would not have approved the warrant and did follow proper protocol. I see you arguing about crime all the time, this was because of criminal activity so where is the noose you swing now?

Edited by jmccr8
  • Like 6
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

What evidence is available to thr public? <link please?>

Eric Trump says this warrant is related to NARA.  How broad is the scope of the PRA, do you expect it to apply to private citizens?

Google "Hillary Clinton FBI investigation" click on any link and it will detail the illegal activity (servers, deleting emails while be investigated)

Similarly with hunters laptop. You'll find plenty of images from the laptop of drug use, prostitution and even evidence corruption. Plus the fact that he said that his dad shares his phone number and email means this is far more serious than holding a document.

This isn't secret knowledge 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

They are at a standoff right now.  It's not to late for Trump to try to talk him down.  Otherwise it's looking like another believer (and maybe some police/FBI agents) are going to die in his name again.

Why would Trump talk him down?   If he did he would have another law suit and maybe even proof that he did instigate something.  

3 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

Google "Hillary Clinton FBI investigation" click on any link and it will detail the illegal activity (servers, deleting emails while be investigated)

Similarly with hunters laptop. You'll find plenty of images from the laptop of drug use, prostitution and even evidence corruption. Plus the fact that he said that his dad shares his phone number and email means this is far more serious than holding a document.

Audits on hunters laptop have shown that it has been tampered with and modified countless times. So there is no way to know what on the laptop is actually legit and what is fake.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Just now, spartan max2 said:

Audits on hunters laptop have shown that it has been tampered with and modified countless times. So there is no way to know what on the laptop is actually legit and what is fake.

Sounds like more Russian misinformation 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

What does the IRS have to do with this and why do you,

Just giving another example of an alphabet agency going rogue (unleashed).  It’s just interesting to note that the FBI isn’t the only agency which has been weaponized against the people when illegals are allowed to cross the border and enabling our enemies.  Call me crazy, but I would think that if a government was properly functioning, it would be the reverse of what it is.  The government should protect the citizen, not target them.  Use those new 87k agents to protect the border and tax the money illegals send out of the country.

a 2A supporter object to LEO's being able to protect themselves? 

Why does an IRS agent need to protect themselves?  From whom?  IRS agents haven’t needed protection since prohibition ended (it’s predecessor).  Are agents going to be used to overstep their boundaries?  I thought that if you don’t pay your taxes, they would take it out of your pay, not at the point of a gun.  Being authorized to use deadly force has nothing to do with 2A.  It has more to do with violating the 3A & 4A.

The IRS is already unleashed on the public bud, and they are accountants. 

That’s right and you haven’t seen noth’n yet.

You fear them if you are cheating, and there is a good chance they will find out.  But they are not part of the FBI, so why does this come up?

That is incorrect.  The fear is in the likelihood of abuse and with this Administration, positively!  They’ll force their way into private homes to inventory and/or seize weapons among other things.  They don’t have to be the FBI.  It is tyranny to subdue the populace.  To intimidate and force the public to comply.  This is Marxism.

Well check your facts, was Obama given permission to digitize them for his presidential library?   Did Obama let the Archive know what he was taking or just have his minions load it in boxes? 

Of course, it isn’t possible that out of 30 million pages, the National Archives couldn’t have missed one or two that might have been slipped in?  And the National Archives knew Trump had the documents he took.  This is probably old hat for the National Archives to keep track of stuff each and every President takes with them.  It hasn’t been an issue until Trump.  Wonder why?  Maybe the Left is so desperate to keep Trump from running again?  If Trump is such damaged goods, then why is the Left so afraid?

Was he known for eating flushing and tearing up government records?  I don't think so. It is not comparable.

Was Trump?  I think one person, a disgraced former staff person made that accusation that he ate documents.  I don’t think it has been confirmed??  That he would tear up documents is probably common among Presidents.  Staff probably had to go piece them back together (with each President).  This is a self-reinforcing delusion of the MSM.  Did Pelosi get into trouble for tearing up the SOTU speech?

Two conflicting things.  First, Trump is a populist and many people support his ideas.   He did a lot for conservatives. 

He did a lot for (as opposed to “to”) the nation.  It wasn’t for the party.

Second, he has been operating as a single all powerful executive who does not comply with oversight for his entire career. 

And did that force you to go to bed without supper at any time?  Presidents are powerful executives.  That’s in their job description and their nature.  Trump was far more transparent than Obumer was or even Bidet is.  Can’t even get the MSM to hold the current President’s feet to the fire because everyone knows that skeletons would fall out of the closet in heaps.

It is sad that one guy could have such adversarial sides.  Its like finding out your favorite Uncle Charlie is a child molester, a giut punch for Trump supporters.   There are smart honest conservatives without this much of a dark side you know.

It is common for Presidents to have a temper.  It’s not a gut punch to Trump supporters because Trump is nowhere near a child molester, unless he is in the same room with the current POTUS.  That’s the thing about Presidents, if you don’t have that level of a dark side, you’re not Presidential material.  It depends on the character of the individual as how it expresses itself.

4 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

Sounds like more Russian misinformation 

Some radical Trump supporters live in an alternate reality where everything is a conspiracy.

Obama is not a citizen.

Sandy Hook was a red flag fake by child actors.

The election was a conspiracy stolen by fraud.

Jan 6th was a plot caused by the FBI 

I'm sure I'm missing a half dosen't other conspiracies here

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Just one? pffft Let me know when buildings and police cars start burning. 

Dang. You must of had a bad day.  It sounds like you don't care if multiple people die.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

It amazes me that the Republican party wanted him to run on their ticket but I am sure they had a reason, and maybe it is the chaos that has ensued.

Well, yaaah, if they let Trump run as an independent, they'd be handing the election to the dems. That obviously holds true for 2024, as well.

Good to see you, DR :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, WVK said:

I don’t think the establishment Republicans ever wanted him on the ticket, then or now.

That’s ok, us Conservatives don’t want Establishment RINOs in the party either!

8 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Knob

Hunter is a nobody that has no impact on the workings of the govt nor did he remove classified material. Hillary was never president, seems like you are trying to  equate a parking ticket with an armed robbery they are different crimes.

Hillary was only Secretary of State, if anything that make her mishandling of classified materials even more egregious. Hunter isn’t a “nobody” he’s a legend amongst degenerate crack-heads. Have you seen his expenditures on prostitutes? ….Seriously though, we have Biden lying about his involvement is Hunter’s international “business” dealings. Biden’s involvement in those dealings is the issue. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Well, yaaah, if they let Trump run as an independent, they'd be handing the election to the dems. That obviously holds true for 2024, as well.

Good to see you, DR :rolleyes:

No, I don't think it was about that.  Trump would never have run as an independent, no money in that, you have to spend your own money.   

Good to see you too Earl.  I hope you are doing well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The USA needs to look at our UK laws, specifically the ones on subverting democracy.

Better still you need a Queen to put your Presidents in their place when they start playing dodgy games in the run up to an election. I bet you Yankies regret rebelling now, just come back, bend the knee, kiss the Royal Pinky, and all is forgiven!

Edited by Cookie Monster
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

When you said evidence was publicly available, I expected you would be actually referring to evidence and not journalism.

• Like 1

Just now, Cookie Monster said:

The USA needs to look at our UK laws, specifically the ones on subverting democracy.

Better still you need a Queen to put your Presidents in their place when they start playing dodgy games in the run up to an election.

Which fairy tale had a president? 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Dang. You must of had a bad day.  It sounds like you don't care if multiple people die.

People might die. I've already seen plenty of people killed in those riots. You weren't that worried then.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Golden Duck said:

Which fairy tale had a president? 

The Kennedy administration was referred to a Camelot.  Does that qualify?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, el midgetron said:

Hillary was only Secretary of State, if anything that make her mishandling of classified materials even more egregious. Hunter isn’t a “nobody” he’s a legend amongst degenerate crack-heads. Have you seen his expenditures on prostitutes? ….Seriously though, we have Biden lying about his involvement is Hunter’s international “business” dealings. Biden’s involvement in those dealings is the issue. 

Hi El

Hilary still did not have the same access to classified materials that Trump did and why you think there is a similarity is in your head not mine. I don't hang with the crack crowd so you seem to be overstating his significance to me. As for the rest of your Hunter spiel prove it in the thread already dedicated to his laptop as it has no meaning in this one

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

He didn't turn over the documents!

Do you believe in "EQUAL PROTECTION" under the law...?

Hilary did not turn over 33,000 emails to the FBI, as requested. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

Did Hillary have another server she didn't turn over to the FBI?

If she did, then the FBI should have gone after it to keep things on a par with Trump.  But what if she didn't, but he did?  Then how do you keep things exactly equal?

Doug

4 minutes ago, OverSword said:

The Kennedy administration was referred to a Camelot.  Does that qualify?

He, He would be king.

But, who, who would be queen?

merlin_172916106_19b85a2d-0c75-40c6-9269

Strangely,

I'm craving a yiros, but just for one day.

5 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Do you believe in "EQUAL PROTECTION" under the law...?

Hilary did not turn over 33,000 emails to the FBI, as requested. 

How many of those were classified?

33,000?  I can't even imagine getting and/or sending that many in five years' time.  Are you sure of the number?  Where did you get it?

Doug

• The title was changed to FBI Raids Donald Trump's House in Mar-a-Lago, Florida
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked