Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FBI Raids Donald Trump's House in Mar-a-Lago, Florida

acidhead

3 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

Did Hillary have another server she didn't turn over to the FBI?

If she did, then the FBI should have gone after it to keep things on a par with Trump.  But what if she didn't, but he did?  Then how do you keep things exactly equal?

Doug

The other server contained her calorie intake diary for all the babies she ate.  The nasty deep state masonic lefty marxist commie nazis didn't care about that.

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

How many of those were classified?

33,000?  I can't even imagine getting and/or sending that many in five years' time.  Are you sure of the number?  Where did you get it?

Doug

Doug, don't you recall that the emails came from Hilary's illegal server that she had in her home? ALL of them are to be considered classified. 

Why Hillary Clinton Deleted 33,000 Emails on Her Private Email Server - ABC News (go.com)

C'mon, dude, you are ignorant of this situation, I am not going to educate you on it. It would take too long. And I mean no disrespect, just being real here. EVERYONE knows of this.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

The other server contained her calorie intake diary for all the babies she ate.  The nasty deep state masonic lefty marxist commie nazis didn't care about that.

And let's not forget the information that led to the execution of 19 Chinese spies, ^likely^ as a result of China's breaching Hillary's server. 

Did you forget this, Duck???  Dick, meet Doug. Doug, meet Duck.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Doug, don't you recall that the emails came from Hilary's illegal server that she had in her home? ALL of them are to be considered classified. 

She even sent copies of them to Huma Abedin's home computer. That's how Anthony Weiner got ahold of them too. She took the classified labels off of them.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Do you believe in "EQUAL PROTECTION" under the law...?

Hilary did not turn over 33,000 emails to the FBI, as requested. 

To get a warrant FBI needs to identify what you're looking for and what evidence they have that suggest these items are at the residence.

What would the warrant of Hillary's house be for? 

Emails were deleted off of a server. 

Like, I'm not defending Hillary. I didn't vote for her for a reason. But I don't see how the current warrant with Trump is equal.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Why Hillary Clinton Deleted 33,000 Emails on Her Private Email Server - ABC News (go.com)

C'mon, dude, you are ignorant of this situation, I am not going to educate you on it. It would take too long. And I mean no disrespect, just being real here. EVERYONE knows of this.

While that may be true, 33,000 emails over let's say, ten years is over 9 per day.  And the article referenced says 60,000 before she deleted any.  That sounds like she deleted a whole lot of junk emails without bothering to read them.  Time and date stamps would tell that.  Those numbers don't sound realistic to me.

Doug

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Michelle said:

She even sent copies of them to Huma Abedin's home computer. That's how Anthony Weiner got ahold of them too. She took the classified labels off of them.

If I recall correctly, Michelle, Hilary claimed that the content of the emails was chit-chat with Huma about their grandchildren - even though Huma did not have any :lol:

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

Whataboutisms are so efficiently deployed by trumpers....It's almost laughable...

It is very laughable And its usually accompanied by the snarling bray of "TDS" Which whenever i hear that i know i hit a rather deep raw nerve because what i said was true and they didnt like that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

If you delete e-mails they can still be found on your computers and phones. She smashed both her phones and had the computers professionally wiped clean.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

To get a warrant FBI needs to identify what you're looking for and what evidence they have that suggest these items are at the residence.

What would the warrant of Hillary's house be for? 

Like, I'm not defending Hillary. I didn't vote for her for a reason. But I don't see how the current warrant with Trump is equal.

What Hilary did was considered treason by some. She really defied the law. 

Did you know Hillary had the illegal server *hidden* in the bathroom linen closet 0f her home? Sheeeesh. I would say she KNEW what she was doing was WRONG

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Michelle said:

If you delete e-mails they can still be found on your computers and phones. She smashed both her phone and had the computers professionally wiped clean.

Yes. I agree. My point is what would you be able to get a warrant for? 

The argument being placed forward is that the FBI is biased because they didn't get of warrant of Hillary's house.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Yes. I agree. My point is what would you be able to get a warrant for? 

It should of been for her arrest. All those classified documents and conversations with heads of state and such would have fallen under the FOIA like the ones they say Trump had. They gave her plenty of time to do it too.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

And let's not forget the information that led to the execution of 19 Chinese spies, ^likely^ as a result of China's breaching Hillary's server. 

Did you forget this, Duck???  Dick, meet Doug. Doug, meet Duck.

Target can identify when a girl is pregnant from their own data; but, China can't make head nor tale from all the data caches they steal. 

It's wonderful that you've identified the problem, and I'm sure you'll be able to contract your services to solve.

Other interesting records, on the HRC server, are the myriad leases for Hilary living rent free in peoples heads.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Other interesting records, on the HRC server, are the myriad leases for Hilary living rent free in peoples heads.

Funny, I haven't seen people bringing up her name in nearly every thread. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Maybe, like the televangelists and "pastors" who get tons of money from people so they can live big, like Joyce Meyer, Creflo Dollar, Kenneth Copeland, Joel Osteen, Pat Robertson, Franklin Graham, Benny Hinn, "Bishop" TD Jakes, Rick Warren etc.   It just bothers me that like these televangelists and "pastors" he thinks he has a right to bilk people and even more bothersome that people are stupid enough to feed them, some even when they are eating cat food themselves.

Sure faith is an odd creature while i do not support any grifters the televangelists sell hope some poor lost souls find comfort in that. Many years ago hinn was stationed very close to us in Orlando and my mom loved him the area near his church was covered in signs bashing him.

Trump plays a card of hope in a bit different more like a cult leader he appeals to the type who have an ingrained need to blame others for anything that isnt perfect in their life he says support me and be like me "we" will take care of those who keep you where you are remember how well that worked 1930s Germany?

It is pretty darn bad when a person boasts have being a millionaire and at the same time tells people who work hard for a living send me $$$ so i can help you with the irony being trump wouldnt allow 98% of those people who worship him join his clubs or live next door to him, hope is an odd creature.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Funny, I haven't seen people bringing up her name in nearly every thread. 

Weird!  This thread is about Trump and a potential Presidential Records Act.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, pallidin said:
7 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Yes, he has a smug demeanor.  But if you take the time to learn about him, you can also see an honest, good heart.  That’s not why he was elected.  People voted for his policies and his ability to see them through (promises made, promises kept).  He puts America first.  Trump doesn’t lie, at least not at the level that the previous Administration did or the current Administration does.  Yes, Trump could tell some whoppers, but they never hurt the American people, like “if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor”.  Or the latest one is that we had 0% inflation.  It’s at 8.1%.  It just didn’t go up last month.  Nothing has changed so it will continue going up.  That hurts Americans.  The one before that was that this latest bill would not raise taxes on anyone making less than 400k.  If that is the case, then why are 87k armed IRS agents needed with the authority to use deadly force?  You just need a team of accountants to go after the uber wealthy.  And most of those are democrat donors.  I have never seen Trump purposely try to manipulate the people to go against their own interests.  Unlike the current Administration is doing pushing this Green New Deal (Agenda 2030) down our throats while touting the Smails Exhortation mantra, impoverishing everyone but the ruling elite.  In fact, this NGD is perhaps more detrimental to mankind than it is beneficial to the planet.  So when someone says that Trump lies, I can’t help but laugh when put into perspective.

Expand  

So this has NOTHING to do with truth, rather everything to do with Republicans versus Democrats.

How disgusting.

There is nothing honest or good hearted about trump anyone who thinks that is either delusional,  ignorant, deliberately lying, or all 3.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, the13bats said:

Sure faith is an odd creature while i do not support any grifters the televangelists sell hope some poor lost souls find comfort in that. Many years ago hinn was stationed very close to us in Orlando and my mom loved him the area near his church was covered in signs bashing him.

Trump plays a card of hope in a bit different more like a cult leader he appeals to the type who have an ingrained need to blame others for anything that isnt perfect in their life he says support me and be like me "we" will take care of those who keep you where you are remember how well that worked 1930s Germany?

It is pretty darn bad when a person boasts have being a millionaire and at the same time tells people who work hard for a living send me $$$ so i can help you with the irony being trump wouldnt allow 98% of those people who worship him join his clubs or live next door to him, hope is an odd creature.

Religious faith translates pretty well in to political faith.   We have a preacher running for governor and he is also a television personality, a weatherman.   

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Weird!  This thread is about Trump and a potential Presidential Records Act.

Yeah...one thread and it does actually pertain to the topic when they supposedly committed the same crime. Trump shouldn't have pled the 5th. Just said over and over again "I don't recall". 

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Yeah...one thread and it does actually pertain to the topic when they supposedly committed the same crime. Trump shouldn't have pled the 5th. Just said over and over again "I don't recall". 

Yep.   That got me on the promotion list when I was in the army.   :lol:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Desertrat56 said:

Yep.   That got me on the promotion list when I was in the army.   :lol:

It kept Hillary out of the brig. :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

Just one? pffft Let me know when buildings and police cars start burning. 

Yes, good point like the mess trump insited his supporters into on the 6th. :yes:

Edited by the13bats
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, the13bats said:

There is nothing honest or good hearted about trump anyone who thinks that is either delusional,  ignorant, deliberately lying, or all 3.

Your TDS is showing.  You should look in the mirror to find those traits.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

In Cincinnati, two highways were shutdown because a armed guys tried to break into the FBI building. 

https://www.wlwt.com/article/fbi-office-cincinnati-armed-suspect-shot-fire-clinton-county/40871234

His motives aren't confirmed yet. But I imagine this is connected.

Rest assured no matter how big a trump subject this cat turns out to be his worshippers will claim its a setup and hes just one loon, or or or...then enter "whatabout", another go to,  followed by cries of TDS.

If this guy survives a gun fight with FBI he can share a cell with goat boy from trumps capital party in the 6th.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

The person said that the F.B.I. left behind a two-page manifest of what was taken. The F.B.I. does not need to list the substance of every item it removed from Mar-a-Lago, and it is not clear what the inventory will reveal if it is unsealed by a Florida judge. If the manifest is made public, it is likely to be redacted to shield any classified material.

But the inventory provided to Mr. Trump’s team does reference an array of sensitive material, according to a person with knowledge of the matter. For example, it alludes to miscellaneous confidential documents as well some labeled “top secret.”

Some senior Republicans have been warned by allies of Mr. Trump not to continue to be aggressive in criticizing the Justice Department and the F.B.I. over the matter because it is possible that more damaging information related to the search will become public.

Some of Mr. Trump’s advisers have maintained that they were trying all along to cooperate with federal officials and had kept an open line of communication.

But others familiar with federal officials’ efforts to recover the documents have said that Mr. Trump resisted returning property that belonged to the government, despite being told that he needed to.

Source: The New York Times.

• Like 6

• The title was changed to FBI Raids Donald Trump's House in Mar-a-Lago, Florida
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked