Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FBI Raids Donald Trump's House in Mar-a-Lago, Florida

acidhead

23 minutes ago, the13bats said:

There is nothing honest or good hearted about trump anyone who thinks that is either delusional,  ignorant, deliberately lying, or all 3.

Trump has a good heart …. He’s keeping it on ice until the day the shriveled black thing he current has finally seizes up and stops working. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Knob Oddy said:

That doesn't seem enough for the FBI to raid someone. Hillary and Hunter both broke the law and the evidence is actually available to the public.

No need to raid them.

Why couldn't this have been handled diplomatically to avoid escalating this to the point of civil war?

Lets leave whataboutisums out for a moment we dont need to go to such lows.

I do realize your legitimate concerns about fall out from this raid if it produces incriminating evidence on trump.

What trump instagated his worshippers to do on the 6th is a great example of not only how much power and control trump had over his subjects that some would risk jail, their lives their familes well being for trump but it also showed that they are just as bumblingly incompetent as trump himself.

You likely know there was no diplomatic way that any investagating for prosecution of trump would have washed with his subjects, look how fast in this thread they jumped to suggest the FBI would plant evidence trump taught us his go to is blame others.

Trump had his chance to dance and let his ego get in the way its the same thing that cost him the re election trump handed that to biden. FBI went to get what they wanted, we really do not have enough to go on right now, my opinion is this has little to do with what trump took home from the WH.

Rest easy there will not be any civil war not anything past a looney subject here or there in unhinged meltdown acting out, at the most it will give bored national guards something to do for a few hours.

Trump is spent even GOP are over him and if you read this thread its very telling reps are done with the damage trump did to their party they are turning their backs to him.

Lets get past the smoke and mirrors and drama and sit back and see what unfolds. ( if anything ).

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Uhh.. It's not a riot.  It's a police stand off with shots fired.

It's over now.  Armed standoff ends hours after FBI building attacked in Cincinnati (msn.com)

No word if the guy is dead or not yet.

According to the Washington Examiner the suspect was shot but his condition is unknown at this time. It says he fired a nail gun at the FBI visitor's screening facility then showed an AR-15 style rifle before leaving. He was followed by the highway patrol and stopped which prompted the standoff.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/armed-standoff-ends-hours-after-fbi-building-attacked-in-cincinnati

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Uhh.. It's not a riot.  It's a police stand off with shots fired.

You mean all of those crazy, racist, white supremacists and Nazis that are so committed to Trump they'll have an insurgency but haven't hit the streets yet?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Tiggs said:

The
person said that the F.B.I. left behind a two-page manifest of what was taken. The F.B.I. does not need to list the substance of every item it removed from Mar-a-Lago, and it is not clear what the inventory will reveal if it is unsealed by a Florida judge. If the manifest is made public, it is likely to be redacted to shield any classified material.

But the inventory provided to Mr. Trump’s team does reference an array of sensitive material, according to a person with knowledge of the matter. For example, it alludes to miscellaneous confidential documents as well some labeled “top secret.”

Some senior Republicans have been warned by allies of Mr. Trump not to continue to be aggressive in criticizing the Justice Department and the F.B.I. over the matter because it is possible that more damaging information related to the search will become public.

Some of Mr. Trump’s advisers have maintained that they were trying all along to cooperate with federal officials and had kept an open line of communication.

But others familiar with federal officials’ efforts to recover the documents have said that Mr. Trump resisted returning property that belonged to the government, despite being told that he needed to.

Source: The New York Times.

"A person"... "according to a person with knowledge" ... "But others familiar"... 

"-source: The New York Times" 

• Like 3

Just now, Michelle said:

You mean all of those crazy, racist, white supremacists and Nazis that are so committed to Trump they'll have an insurgency but haven't hit the streets yet?

No.. I'm just talking about this one guy that attacked the FBI building this morning, got shot and was holed up all day....  Just saying there might have been a chance of his surrendering peacefully if Trump spoke out to him and asked him to surrender.  But hearing from you guys here on the forum, it seems you'd prefer he just die.

We'll see,  Hopefully he is still alive and surrendered.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, acidhead said:

"A person"... "according to a person with knowledge" ... "But others familiar"... 

One of the reasons people were suspecting Melania was the fact that the papers were err.. "stored" in private areas of Mar a Lago that only family members or perhaps cleaning staff could access.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, acidhead said:

The initial story broke over all anonymous sources too. They're searching on "an insider's" word. 

1 hour ago, the13bats said:

It is very laughable And its usually accompanied by the snarling bray of "TDS" Which whenever i hear that i know i hit a rather deep raw nerve because what i said was true and they didnt like that.

:yes:

1 minute ago, Gromdor said:

One of the reasons people were suspecting Melania was the fact that the papers were err.. "stored" in private areas of Mar a Lago that only family members or perhaps cleaning staff could access.

That's a disgusting thing to say.

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

No.. I'm just talking about this one guy that attacked the FBI building this morning, got shot and was holed up all day....

Ummm, that's why I said just one? You didn't actually think any current news got past me did you?

1 minute ago, Michelle said:

Ummm, that's why I said just one? You didn't actually think any current news got past me did you?

11 minutes ago, Michelle said:

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Michelle said:

If you delete e-mails they can still be found on your computers and phones. She smashed both her phones and had the computers professionally wiped clean.

Thus alleviating security concerns.

Doug

• Like 1

It's called sarcasm.

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

Religious faith translates pretty well in to political faith.   We have a preacher running for governor and he is also a television personality, a weatherman.   

Its taboo to some to say but what is really the difference between a tv preacher and a cult leader, and trump its glaringly obvious that the way some blindly worship him is akin to a kult leader.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

Thus alleviating security concerns.

Doug

That was after the FBI had ordered her to turn them over.

Hell, in this thread people think Trump ate 15 boxes of evidence, but they can't grasp what I'm saying. I should expect it. :lol:

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Michelle said:

That was after the FBI had ordered her to turn them over.

Hell, in this thread people think Trump ate 15 boxes of evidence, but they can't grasp what I'm saying. :lol:

Didn't he?

Doug

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, acidhead said:

That's a disgusting thing to say.

Why is that disgusting?  It also could have been Jarret or Ivanka, or anyone close to Trump who is currently not named by the news.    A lot of people are trying to save their skins right now and they all know what good hearted Donald Trump  would do if he suspected they were the informant. They might have said even more to the DOJ grand jury or the Jan6 committee than just the document tip off.

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, the13bats said:

I do realize your legitimate concerns about fall out from this raid if it produces incriminating evidence on trump.

It's getting bipartisan (agreement from both sides of the government, which you may not be familiar with) outrage. The Democrats are demanding an answer too. Other Democrats, that may have been involved, are stone cold silent.

Edited by Michelle
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

No.. I'm just talking about this one guy that attacked the FBI building this morning, got shot and was holed up all day....  Just saying there might have been a chance of his surrendering peacefully if Trump spoke out to him and asked him to surrender.  But hearing from you guys here on the forum, it seems you'd prefer he just die.

We'll see,  Hopefully he is still alive and surrendered.  

Who said that?   Trump wouldn't say anything, he never is to blame for anything anyone else does, even if it is at his prompting.   If the guy claimed that Trump told him to do it, (which I doubt he claimed that and I doubt Trump told him anything) it is still his actions.    Trump doesn't give a damn about anyone but himself so he would never say anything to help someone without a payment of some sort and that has nothing to do with my concern for this guy who went nuts with a nail gun.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 2

The 15 boxes of documents were returned back in February.

National Archives retrieved 15 boxes of Trump White House documents from Mar-a-Lago

The National Archives and Records Administration last month retrieved 15 boxes of White House records that had been sent to former President Donald Trump’s resort-home Mar-a-Lago instead of the National Archives as required by law, the agency said Monday.

The documents include a letter to Trump from his predecessor, President Barack Obama, as well as Trump’s self-described “love letters” with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, according to The Washington Post, which first reported the National Archives’ actions, citing people familiar with the records.

In a statement to NBC News Monday afternoon, the National Archives confirmed that it arranged for the transport of 15 boxes of presidential records out of Trump’s Palm Beach, Florida, residence in mid-January “following discussions with President Trump’s representatives in 2021.”

Trump’s representatives “have informed NARA that they are continuing to search for additional Presidential records that belong to the National Archives,” the statement said.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/02/07/national-archives-retrieved-15-boxes-of-trump-white-house-documents-from-mar-a-lago.html

18 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Hell, in this thread people think Trump ate 15 boxes of evidence

Ate 15 boxes of "Evidence"? No, i have my doubts.  15 mcfish large fries and a diet coke ( that isnt working ) sure, i can buy he ate that.

• Haha 2

• The title was changed to FBI Raids Donald Trump's House in Mar-a-Lago, Florida
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked