Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FBI Raids Donald Trump's House in Mar-a-Lago, Florida

acidhead

40 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Oh come on my friend we both know why he omitted the fact she pled guilty, it just didn’t fit his narrative. By adding that fact it would have allowed all the melodrama to escape from his balloon.:D

Exactly. 

Can't have a drama without omission! 

To some of these people the law can only be broken by those who do not fit their political affiliation! I mean look at the current situation with Trump and the trove of stolen classified documents he was storing at Mar-A-largo, these same people claim he didn’t break any law, they even say he was above the laws on handling and storage of classified documents. So how can you be surprised that what’s legal has any importance in this case. You know my friend, sometimes as loyal and patriotic as I am my fellow Republicans and Americans truly embarrass me!:(

Indeed they do, there's really only a smaller contingent of posters who don't deserve to be called American. Those Retrumplicans. But they do provide the most entertainment. His rant made me laugh hard. 

The last time the United States Governments procedures for Storing, Handling and Declassifying Classified documents was updated was in 2009 by President Obama. All the nonsense these people are putting out that Trump could just declassify documents at will is pure BS. Here is the Executive Order 13526- Classified National Security Information this document covers all procedures for classified materials of all kinds, please read it if you get time it will show how ridiculous comments people are making. This is the best information available to debunk the nonsense! 

Executive Order 13526- Classified National Security Information: https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/executive-order-classified-national-security-information

That's pretty much the be all end all. In black and white. It's a pity more people can't follow your lead and just stick to the rules. I mean I can sympathize with an elderly lady suffering cancer going to jail for a couple months but not why she is going. At the end of the day, if she's in all sorts of dire straits WTF was she doing in a crowd storming the Capitol? 

Meh. Retrumplicans. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Bwahahahaha sure cool story bro. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT67D484ZuN_HHdi9v6THY

What pathetic about it? How can immigration numbers actually be pathetic? 

That makes no sense 

And was it being discussed to omit? You're tripping over yourself now. 

:lol: 

No, two main reasons.

One, because it's a better, more beautiful and peaceful country.

Two. You don't live here.

B)

Hahaha. White ethno state? Sure little Hitler lol. 30% of us were born overseas. 

We are built on diversity. Wait till other Aussies see that comment. I hope you enjoy being laughed at. At least you should be used to it if not. 

Bwahahahaha

Peace, great weather, good people, low level politics, long life expectancy. And our schools are safe. 

Everybody is happier here than there. It's a better place. Not my fault, no point in getting mad at me for being blessed each day living in the best country on the planet. 

Gosh you're funny when you're angry. Hilarious even. I can see why though. Plenty to be jealous of. 

Dude you killing me, if you continue to rake him over the coals you going to ruin the BQ! :lol:

3 hours ago, psyche101 said:

Exactly. 

Can't have a drama without omission! 

Indeed they do, there's really only a smaller contingent of posters who don't deserve to be called American. Those Retrumplicans. But they do provide the most entertainment. His rant made me laugh hard. 

That's pretty much the be all end all. In black and white. It's a pity more people can't follow your lead and just stick to the rules. I mean I can sympathize with an elderly lady suffering cancer going to jail for a couple months but not why she is going. At the end of the day, if she's in all sorts of dire straits WTF was she doing in a crowd storming the Capitol? 

Meh. Retrumplicans. 

Well like I have said previously, in many ways your values are more American than some of the Americans posting in this thread! To me it’s a Black and White issue, if your loyal to your Nation, If loyal to your Nations People, if your Patriotic, and if you would honestly do anything for the best interests of your country how is it possible to support a man that been one of America’s biggest threats ( Donald Trump ) from within. My comments are not based upon anyones political beliefs, my comments are based the last Presidents obvious lack of Patriotism, his obvious lack of a moral compass, and especially the methods he used to Bennefit himself above all else.

Americas current President is an empty suit that lacks the mental faculties to properly perform his duties! Yet even with that said, he is head and shoulders above Trump simply because he didn’t create the dangerous environment America’s social structure currently is in. You know my friend most people are unaware the danger Trump posed to the Democracy America was built upon! On more than one occasion during Trump Administration he attempted to use the United States Military to intervene upon his behalf. In all cases both the Secretary of Defense and the Chair of the Joint Chiefs of Staff refused to allow the US Military to be used against the American population.

You see my friend the Founding Fathers of the United States made certain that the senior Military Chain of Command had the ability to not follow illegal orders from the President of the United States! When an American joins the US Military they must take an oath. All enlisted members take an oath of Enlistment where they swear allegiance to the Military Chain of Command, the President of the United States, and to the Constitution of the United States. However United States Officers take an oath of Office and in the oath they swear thier loyalty is to defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign or domestic with no mention of the President:  Both oaths are included in this source: https://www.military.com/join-armed-forces/swearing-in-for-military-service.html

To me politics is not the driving force that gives me the strength to get out of bed each morning, and politics certainly was never the driving force that made me decide to dedicate my life to the country I truly love. My beliefs and my views have never wavered, everything I have put my energy into throughout my life has been dedicated to the people and the country of my birth. A big part of that is because my parents were immigrants to the United States! It is also because my father instilled in me how lucky I was and the opportunities I had been given because the United States Government had given him and my mother the right to become Americans. So from my birth I was taught to Truly love the country of my birth, so joining the Military for me was a no brained.

I can say without ever meeting you feel the exact way about your country. This is why I am proud to call you my brother, because your heart and feelings shine through in your posts even when they are concerning my country! All I can say, is never change man, I am certain proud to call you friend and I mean that sincerely!:tu:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, el midgetron said:

Probably not being Australian and minding her own American business,

It was a mostly peaceful protest. Practice saying it. Mostly - peaceful - protest.

Peaceful protest? People were injured and  killed out there , people broke into the damn capitol. So there you go , downplaying something again.

Edited by razman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, el midgetron said:

*** “many”

I don’t know the exact number but in addition to the jerks who vandalized, stole property and acted like thugs, there were also many who’s only offense was entering the Capital. Are they being persecuted or treated un-equitably?

A well known example is Julie Kelly, 

“She is a 69-year-old grandma, drug counselor and cancer patient. She is being sent to prison — I believe this week — for walking inside the U.S. Capitol. She is a former drug and alcohol counselor who’s been sober for 42 years, helped thousands of addicts find sobriety, worked with so many people struggling with drug and alcohol addiction.

She is a 69-year-old grandma, a cancer patient. She is going to prison for 60 days for walking into the U.S. Capitol on January 6th and taking video there, trespassing. A misdemeanor was the charge. They want to send a message that she has committed an intolerable act, effectively, and deserves all of this punishment as a result.”

https://www.clayandbuck.com/despicable-69-year-old-cancer-patient-grandma-to-be-jailed-for-jan-6-trespassing/

Ive read of similar sentences for misdemeanor charge stemming from J6. One man is the sole custodial of his son who will go into foster care or something while the man serves 60 days for a misdemeanor. These are the *many people Trump is referring to, 

So she got sentenced for the crime that she committed.

Under what logic does she deserve a pardon? 

If you don't want a trespassing charge than don't trespass on our ****ing capital.

Dear God. The "law and order" crowd is really just a "quid quo pro" crowd. 

No one involved in Jan 6 deserves a pardon. It was a disgraceful day. 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, razman said:

Peaceful protest? People were injured and  killed out there , people broke into the damn capitol. So there you go , downplaying something again.

It’s how the 2020 protests and the violence that followed them was reported. People were injured and killed there also, for months on end. They were “mostly peaceful”.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

So she got sentenced for the crime that she committed.

Under what logic does she deserve a pardon? 

If you don't want a trespassing charge than don't trespass on our ****ing capital.

Dear God. The "law and order" crowd is really just a "quid quo pro" crowd. 

No one involved in Jan 6 deserves a pardon. It was a disgraceful day. 

I dunno. Just imagine she is a George Floyd rioter and Kamala paid her bail. Problem solved. 

The vast majority of people who went to hear the sermon on the ellipse did not participate in the capitol attack…so, in trumpspeak it was a “mostly peaceful” event.   But that fact has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that the attack was illegal and instigated by his royal pain in the A**.        (Instigate 1. To urge on;  goad.    2. To incite.)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, psyche101 said:

We are built on diversity. Wait till other Aussies see that comment. I hope you enjoy being laughed at. At least you should be used to it if not. 

There are about 400,000 black people in all of Australia. We have a few cities in the US with larger black populations than 400k. But then when you take a closer look, it more accurately 400,000 Africans and the majority of Africans living in Australia are white Africans..

About 400,000 people of African origin were living in Australia in 2020. This represents 1.6% of the Australian population and 5.1% of Australia’s overseas-born population. Most (58%) are white South Africans but 42% are black Africans from sub-Saharan countries. Not all adjust well to the Australian society because of its predominantly Anglo-Saxon culture.”

https://theconversation.com/fitting-in-or-falling-out-how-african-migrants-adapt-to-life-in-australia-163981

Turns out, most of Australia’s black people are white……

There are so few black and brown people in Australia it’s hard to find their numbers even represented in racial demographic lists outside being lumped into the “other” category at the bottom of the list. There are apparently fewer than 5,000 Mexicans in Australia.

https://www.homeaffairs.gov.au/mca/files/2016-cis-mexico.PDF

Australia does have some Asian people but not much else. So yes, Australia has a very diverse white population and some Asians too. 

C0437A22-2C8E-4D3B-8A32-1A7E366BCDF3.webp.3f4a7cc1bef3bfd4e030904aa26478e0.webp

“Although some nine-tenths of Australia’s population is of European ancestry, more than one-fifth is foreign-born, and there is a small but important (and growing) Aboriginal population. Of those born overseas, about half were born in Europe, though by far the largest proportion of those came from the United Kingdom. Among the larger non-European groups are New Zealanders and Chinese.”

https://www.britannica.com/place/Australia/People

14 hours ago, razman said:

Is that joke? I mean i get it ha ha , didn't catch the humor right at first.

I think he was serious, he doesn't seem to get out much.

Edited by Desertrat56

2 hours ago, razman said:

:hmm: er...a protester shot in the face by a policeman. How many died during the BLM riots...apparently that was 'mostly peaceful' or shall we just gloss over that one again.

Edited by itsnotoutthere

12 hours ago, Gromdor said:

Regarding the Mar a Lago raid-  Let me see if I got things clear.

1) Trumps lawyers signs a legal statement saying there is no documents still at Mar a Lago and Trump signs an affadavit stating that he gave her the keys and full access to the place to search.  But they found documents.

2) Trump says that the FBI planted the documents and even criticized how they were laid out on the floor for the picture-  Because they weren't in the box the way he remembered it....

2) Trump "declassified" them, but requests a Independent Reviewer with Top Secret clearance to sort through them.

3) Trump claims excutive and attorney client privilege, but the documents are marked "classified" which a president's conversations with his personal lawyer would not be- especially since he says he declassified them...

4) Trump says he wants the subject list of documents made public, the Justice department says they are fine with this, Trumps lawyers want to keep it hidden.....

5) I could keep going on, but it just keeps getting sadder.  I feel bad for this guy's lawyers.

I find it amazing he found lawyers to represent him.

• Like 1

TALENT KEYHOLE (TK)

TK covers space-based IMINT (imagery intelligence), SIGINT (signals intelligence), and MASINT (measurement and signature intelligence) collection platforms; related processing and analysis techniques; and research, design, and operation of these platforms (but see Reserve below).[15] The original TALENT compartment was created in the mid-1950s for the U-2. In 1960, it was broadened to cover all national aerial reconnaissance (to later include SR-71 sourced imagery) and the KEYHOLE compartment was created for satellite intelligence.[16] TALENT KEYHOLE is now a top-level control system; KEYHOLE is no longer a distinct compartment. Known compartments include RUFF (IMINT satellites), ZARF (ELINTsatellites), and CHESS (U-2).[17] The KEYHOLE series KH-1 through KH-4b were part of the new TALENT-KEYHOLE designation.[18]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensitive_compartmented_information

• Like 1

1 hour ago, el midgetron said:

I dunno. Just imagine she is a George Floyd rioter and Kamala paid her bail. Problem solved. 

Oh ffs. I don't care about Kamala Harris. I didn't support people rioting.

I don't give a crap about your whataboutism.

Y'all extermist will happily torch our nation to the ground while pointing your finger at each other to justify it.

No one who participated in storming the capital should be pardoned. End of story. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Oh ffs. I don't care about Kamala Harris. I didn't support people rioting.

I don't give a crap about your whataboutism.

Y'all extermist will happily torch our nation to the ground while pointing your finger at each other to justify it.

No one who participated in storming the capital should be pardoned. End of story. 

Sure, no one should do anything illegal. I agree. 

But can you image the screams of racism is George Floyd rioters were sentenced to 60 days for misdemeanors? You claim you don’t support rioting but you never pretended to be outraged by Democrats who gave rioters “space” to destroy and told police to stand down. 

You guys will bellyache that Trump didn’t do enough to stop the violence but you didn’t care when Democrat for weeks condoned violence, destructions and lawlessness in their streets, Not only did they do nothing to stop it, they participated in it by facilitating it.

It’s just the Trump factor. You are fine with pretty much any sort of behavior until that behavior gets Trump factored in, then suddenly you gasp in horror and outrage. 

It’s not “whataboutism” to point out how phony your outrage is. 

You “don’t care about Kamala” bailing out rioters but it’s super outrageous that Trump would pardon someone guilty of a misdemeanor…….

20 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Sure, no one should do anything illegal. I agree. 

But can you image the screams of racism is George Floyd rioters were sentenced to 60 days for misdemeanors? You claim you don’t support rioting but you never pretended to be outraged by Democrats who gave rioters “space” to destroy and told police to stand down. 

You guys will bellyache that Trump didn’t do enough to stop the violence but you didn’t care when Democrat for weeks condoned violence, destructions and lawlessness in their streets, Not only did they do nothing to stop it, they participated in it by facilitating it.

It’s just the Trump factor. You are fine with pretty much any sort of behavior until that behavior gets Trump factored in, then suddenly you gasp in horror and outrage. 

It’s not “whataboutism” to point out how phony your outrage is. 

You “don’t care about Kamala” bailing out rioters but it’s super outrageous that Trump would pardon someone guilty of a misdemeanor…….

Feel free to read my comments made during the BLM protest and in regards to CHOP.

You make assumptions because you just want to defend Trump since outrage media has convinced you he is the only one who can protect you from the "evil leftist agenda" so you will defend any wrongdoing he does.

And while I was against the riots. I did support the actually protest. Cops should also follow the law.

And if I had to rate the two than yes, I do care more about people storming the capital to stop the election from being certified than opportunist vandalizing and looting during protest. 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

And if I had to rate the two than yes, I do care more about people storming the capital to stop the election from being certified than opportunist vandalizing and looting during protest. 

Yes, nothing is more outrageous than people “storming” the Capital of the evil systemically racist United States. That’s just another 180 that J6 made the left do. After months of chanting about the “fascist USA” burning the American flag and claiming America was “rotten to the core” and that the whole thing needed to be torn down, suddenly the left pretended to have a reverence for America’s institutions. 

I was particularly entertained when the Democrats suddenly defended the police on J6 but also couldn’t resist accusing those same police of racism. It was after all an abrupt 180 and old habits do die hard.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Yes, nothing is more outrageous than people “storming” the Capital of the evil systemically racist United States. That’s just another 180 that J6 made the left do. After months of chanting about the “fascist USA” burning the American flag and claiming America was “rotten to the core” and that the whole thing needed to be torn down, suddenly the left pretended to have a reverence for America’s institutions. 

I was particularly entertained when the Democrats suddenly defended the police on J6 but also couldn’t resist accusing those same police of racism. It was after all an abrupt 180 and old habits do die hard.

Unplug from you constant feed of outrage media and you will stop seeing everyone as caricatures.

I know of ton of leftwing people and none of them think the US is rotten to the core and fascist. 

Questioning police brutality and possible unequal treatment of minorities does not mean someone hates police.

Most people aren't stupid ACAB idiots. 

Millions of us voted for Joe because we are tired of you crazy people doing crazy stuff and blaming each other for it. 

• Thanks 1

Some updates.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/10000-government-docs-classified-markings-seized-trumps-mar-lago-doj-s-rcna46064

Alot of documents found in Trump's office which is significant because lawyers told DOJ that all documents were secured in the storage room.

Also bizzare is that some of the folders with classified markings on them in Trump's office were empty. No input yet on if that means those documents are still missing or if Trump just left the folders out for unknown reasons 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Unplug from you constant feed of outrage media and you will stop seeing everyone as caricatures.

4C4E5FCD-4E76-4419-ACCA-A88444FE0D4E.thumb.jpeg.4ea28149eceee2ef4e0a7ebdd6058c1a.jpeg

33 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

No, it's just that some people realize the obvious that the world is gray, not black and white.  There are people on the right who slavishly support the police but still call out the cops who sat around outside during the Uvalde shooting.  Clearly then, using your 'logic' these critical people don't actually 'support the police', otherwise they wouldn't criticize them for what they do wrong. Or something...

Thanks for the regurgitation of the current attitudes of the right-wing media machine though, always good for a laugh.  @spartan max2had it exactly right concerning you and the other oh-so-brilliant political/social theorists here who support your view:  "Unplug from you constant feed of outrage media and you will stop seeing everyone as caricatures."

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Liquid Gardens said:

No, it's just that some people realize the obvious that the world is gray, not black and white.  There are people on the right who slavishly support the police but still call out the cops who sat around outside during the Uvalde shooting.  Clearly then, using your 'logic' these critical people don't actually 'support the police', otherwise they wouldn't criticize them for what they do wrong. Or something...

Thanks for the regurgitation of the current attitudes of the right-wing media machine though, always good for a laugh.  @spartan max2had it exactly right concerning you and the other oh-so-brilliant political/social theorists here who support your view:  "Unplug from you constant feed of outrage media and you will stop seeing everyone as caricatures."

no those specific police deserved criticism. It’s the left who paint police guilty by association.

14 hours ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Oh come on my friend we both know why he omitted the fact she pled guilty, it just didn’t fit his narrative. By adding that fact it would have allowed all the melodrama to escape from his balloon.:D

To some of these people the law can only be broken by those who do not fit their political affiliation! I mean look at the current situation with Trump and the trove of stolen classified documents he was storing at Mar-A-largo, these same people claim he didn’t break any law, they even say he was above the laws on handling and storage of classified documents. So how can you be surprised that what’s legal has any importance in this case. You know my friend, sometimes as loyal and patriotic as I am my fellow Republicans and Americans truly embarrass me!:(

The last time the United States Governments procedures for Storing, Handling and Declassifying Classified documents was updated was in 2009 by President Obama. All the nonsense these people are putting out that Trump could just declassify documents at will is pure BS. Here is the Executive Order 13526- Classified National Security Information this document covers all procedures for classified materials of all kinds, please read it if you get time it will show how ridiculous comments people are making. This is the best information available to debunk the nonsense! 

Executive Order 13526- Classified National Security Information: https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/the-press-office/executive-order-classified-national-security-information

You know what I find very strange about this whole thing? Trump attacked the FBI, the DOJ and also clarified he "declassified" all these documents and before they found them it was a "witch hunt" and basically attacked every step of this entire investigation.

Except one.

Many news sources, Intelligence Officials, and generally a whole slew of other people have said he might have had these documents to sell the information they contained.

And Trump hasn't attacked that as non-sense, fake news or anything. Normally he would be attacking it to the core.

On this Trump hasn't said a word that I know of. And that is very telling.

• Like 3