Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FBI Raids Donald Trump's House in Mar-a-Lago, Florida

acidhead

10 minutes ago, MGB said:

You know, If Trump and his Attorney try to claim any or all of these classified documents as "attorney-client" privilege, to evade accountability, it will only backfire. The Attorney already gave a signed statement to the FBI that there was nothing there. So, conspiracy would be a new charge.

Well I think we will have to wait and see, there is no telling where this will go!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

How many federal judges are there?  … trump submitted the request for a special master to His Appointee!  I know judges are supposed to judge impartially, but they’re human..aren’t they?    It shouldn’t be legal to appeal to a judge that YOU appointed!  ..if for no other reason than to..in Her own words, be “mindful of the need to ensure at least the appearance of fairness and integrity under the extraordinary circumstances presented” 

Ok, I asked google,  looks like Aileen Cannon (trump’s appointee) is one of many District Judges for the Southern District of Florida  (who also handle federal cases in Florida)    Her name is on the list below..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_District_Court_for_the_Southern_District_of_Florida#Current_judges

Edited by lightly
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Idk even a trump appointed judge likely isnt going to be so very beholden at this point as to bend knee bow head and risk prison just the cheat the country and its people and even if they desired to they will still need their supportive evidence to present, i see this as smoke and mirrors to slow things nothing more.

• Like 3

trump’s judge, In her (premature) ‘ruling’ for a special master…made the same claim that trump has been making… that the search was “unannounced”.   ?   Did the FBI break the door down?  No.     Were they let in?  Yes.     Do police or FBI normally announce ahead of the time they arrive for a search?   No.  ‘Hi, this is the FBI and we’ll be coming over tomorrow, for a search.  OK?     So, if you want to hide or alter or destroy anything, you have until tomorrow.  See you then:st
knock-and-announce rule

Overview

Under the common law knock-and-announce rule, a police officer executing a search warrant generally must not immediately force his or her way into a residence. Instead, the officer must first knock, identify himself or herself and his or her intent, and wait a reasonable amount of time for the occupants to let him or her into the residence.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, lightly said:

trump’s judge, In her (premature) ‘ruling’ for a special master…made the same claim that trump has been making… that the search was “unannounced”.   ?   Did the FBI break the door down?  No.     Were they let in?  Yes.     Do police or FBI normally announce ahead of the time they arrive for a search?   No.  ‘Hi, this is the FBI and we’ll be coming over tomorrow, for a search.  OK?     So, if you want to hide or alter or destroy anything, you have until tomorrow.  See you then:st
knock-and-announce rule

Overview

Under the common law knock-and-announce rule, a police officer executing a search warrant generally must not immediately force his or her way into a residence. Instead, the officer must first knock, identify himself or herself and his or her intent, and wait a reasonable amount of time for the occupants to let him or her into the residence.

The judge owes trump but will she take payback too far, i do not know.

• Like 1

On 9/5/2022 at 8:02 PM, Likely Guy said:

"U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon, a Trump-appointed judge, ruled that a special master will be appointed to review the seized items to determine if any are personal items or items subject to claims of attorney-client privilege or executive privilege."

You omitted that part from your own source. Oopsy. :blush:

Doesn't matter, it'll just draw it out closer to the midterms.

Doubtless given the nature of what was in the boxes... including personal photos, framed news articles, and supposedly passports.... That 100% there could be client-attorney priv docs in there. 

That wouldn't change the Secret/Top Secret stuff at all IMHO. 

This "Win" for Trump is just frosting, with no cake to it.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Doubtless given the nature of what was in the boxes... including personal photos, framed news articles, and supposedly passports.... That 100% there could be client-attorney priv docs in there. 

That wouldn't change the Secret/Top Secret stuff at all IMHO. 

This "Win" for Trump is just frosting, with no cake to it.

The FBI has the right to take it to look at it trumps personal items just confirms everything was in his possession.

The win is just a cry to save face and slow things a bit, i guess this is another case of trumps ego getting him in trouble i really have no clue if trump knew he had stuff that he should have returned, one side could say trump was just being trump and stupid or this could run all the way to trump engaged in espionage however i would have a hard time believing if trump knew he had docs that could get him in real hot water he would leave them on his coffee table, idk some would say sure bats hes that ego driven and stupid.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, the13bats said:

The FBI has the right to take it to look at it trumps personal items just confirms everything was in his possession.

The win is just a cry to save face and slow things a bit, i guess this is another case of trumps ego getting him in trouble i really have no clue if trump knew he had stuff that he should have returned, one side could say trump was just being trump and stupid or this could run all the way to trump engaged in espionage however i would have a hard time believing if trump knew he had docs that could get him in real hot water he would leave them on his coffee table, idk some would say sure bats hes that ego driven and stupid.

Like I said earlier, I think it's a bit of hoarder thinking. He thinks those are his, so he doesn't want to give them up, even though he knows he's wrong and he's going to get punished.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Like I said earlier, I think it's a bit of hoarder thinking. He thinks those are his, so he doesn't want to give them up, even though he knows he's wrong and he's going to get punished.

Well, i’m not sure he can ever accept being WRONG about anything? and I doubt he thinks he will be punished.?

anyway, I bet he stuck some personal junk in just to confuse things.   He’s a slippery one.  :P  evading punishment is sort of a hobby with him..he believes he is above reproach no matter what!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, DieChecker said:

Im not feeling well muddy headed but will try,

Trump really might not have thought about it much at all, the reason i wonder about it is if he had really juicy stuff he wouldnt have left it out a year, so yeah he just thought its mine ill take it, and punished? He didnt think or care it was wrong this is the guy who boasted he could shoot a person and not loose a vote.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, the13bats said:

He didnt think or care it was wrong this is the guy who boasted he could shoot a person and not loose a vote.

For all of the people that ask for an example of how Trump damaged the country, this is top of my list.

He did not start the distrust and disaffection with government.  He just harnessed it to his own ends.

He made use of the craving many have to  find a superhero and then stand back and let him fix everything for them.   In order to fix the system, he must be outside the system.

The worst part is that he convinced those folks that the leader is above the law, the Constitution does not apply to him, and any attempt to bring him to justice is not about law but a political witch-hunt. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

For all of the people that ask for an example of how Trump damaged the country, this is top of my list.

He did not start the distrust and disaffection with government.  He just harnessed it to his own ends.

He made use of the craving many have to  find a superhero and then stand back and let him fix everything for them.   In order to fix the system, he must be outside the system.

The worst part is that he convinced those folks that the leader is above the law, the Constitution does not apply to him, and any attempt to bring him to justice is not about law but a political witch-hunt. 

From an outside (of the US) perspective I think the biggest damage he caused was the mental segregation he enhanced in the US, politically, racially, religiously and on the international stage his attempts to destroy decades of partnerships with allied nations.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

From an outside (of the US) perspective I think the biggest damage he caused was the mental segregation he enhanced in the US, politically, racially, religiously and on the international stage his attempts to destroy decades of partnerships with allied nations.

No no no, extremeanger.gif.527b24e918da3ba6811f0f34494a0873.gif Youve been brainwashed by the evil media. Yeah its the medias fault orange man good media bad.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, lightly said:

Well, i’m not sure he can ever accept being WRONG about anything? and I doubt he thinks he will be punished.?

anyway, I bet he stuck some personal junk in just to confuse things.   He’s a slippery one.  :P  evading punishment is sort of a hobby with him..he believes he is above reproach no matter what!

Thats one reason he's so obsessively hooked on being president.

Edited by razman
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, razman said:

Thats one reason he's so obsessively hooked on being president.

I think he’s just obsessively hooked on being THE GREAT AND POWERFUL DONALD TRUMP ..THE GREATEST RULER IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!*!        if you don’t believe that..just ask him.     All this Hell raising he does is a lot of work and an immense challenge for someone so emotionally and intellectually Stunted!  So, I think his old golf and girls days are looking a lot easier and a tempting option… he can always get the attention he  Craves  ,and $tiff people along the way,,it’s what he does! :P     Remember Melonia’s   ‘Children’s campaign’  initiative as First Lady.    “BE BEST”.    ?    :rolleyes:

image.jpeg.8baecc9807494a074b1bda80330aeb7c.jpeg

Edited by lightly
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

A three-judge appeals court panel has granted the Justice Department’s request to block aspects of U.S. District Court Judge Aileen Cannon’s ruling that delayed a criminal investigation into highly sensitive documents seized from former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate.

The panel ruled that Cannon, a Trump appointee, erred when she temporarily prevented federal prosecutors from using the roughly 100 documents — marked as classified – recovered from Trump’s estate as part of a criminal inquiry.

Trump “has not even attempted to show that he has a need to know the information contained in the classified documents,” the panel ruled in a 29-page decision. “Nor has he established that the current administration has waived that requirement for these documents.”

Two of the three judges on the panel, Andrew Brasher and Britt Grant, were appointed to the court by Trump. The third, Robin Rosenbaum, was appointed by President Barack Obama. In the unanimous decision, the judges declared it “self-evident” that the public interest favored allowing the Justice Department to determine whether any of the records were improperly disclosed, risking national security damage.

Source: Politico

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

So two Trump appointed judged said Trump's team actually has to provide evidence that they declassified stuff. And they couldnt.

Can't wait to hear the conspiracies as to how these Trump appointed judges are actually deep state plants lol

• Like 4

8 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

So two Trump appointed judged said Trump's team actually has to provide evidence that they declassified stuff. And they couldnt.

Can't wait to hear the conspiracies as to how these Trump appointed judges are actually deep state plants lol

Its like with pence in a way, here was a guy trumps number2 in a building being stormed by loons screaming to hang him iirc his family was there, but at the zero hour he didnt bend knee bow head to trump he did the right thing for the country and its people he didnt sell his soul.

Trump appointed judges are likely to some degree appreciative of him appointing them but trumps done gone its not like he can unappoint them now so my guess is their carreer and perhaps the country is more important to them than bending a knee selling their souls to fudge laws for donny.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

Funny , i just read somewhere , trump said he can declassify them just by thinking about it. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, razman said:

Funny , i just read somewhere , trump said he can declassify them just by thinking about it. :)

Well in his defense did you ever see a pic of melina during his 4 years she always looked like she was trying to bend spoons with her mind, perhaps they were the wonder twins.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, razman said:

Apparently a Hannity interview.

"Is there a process? What was your process to declassify?" Hannity asked.

"There doesn't have to be a process, as I understand it," Trump responded. "You know, different people say different things, but as I understand it there doesn't have to be."

"If you're the president of the United States you can declassify just by saying: ‘It’s declassified.' Even by thinking about it," he added. "There doesn't have to be a process. There can be a process, but there doesn't have to be. You're the president, you make that decision…I declassified everything."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-hannity-presidents-can-declassify-documents-thinking-about-it

Hey, Hannity, make sure you don't ask about the content of the information or thr risk it may pose.  Make this dogwhistle about bureaucracy.

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Like 3

BIG PROBLEMS NOW FOR TRUMP

The sitting president, Joe Biden can reclassify all of the documents from Mar-A-Lago as Top Secret  with his mind, even the newspaper clippings in the boxes with them.   Trump is BUSTED.

• Haha 6

36 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

BIG PROBLEMS NOW FOR TRUMP

The sitting president, Joe Biden can reclassify all of the documents from Mar-A-Lago as Top Secret  with his mind, even the newspaper clippings in the boxes with them.   Trump is BUSTED.

No, no, no! extremeanger.gif.527b24e918da3ba6811f0f34494a0873.gif

Biden has far too much respect and love for trump from trump being so kind to him he would never do such a thing to such a wonderful person as donny.

And the American people would not stand for it it would be dogs cars living together total chaos.

Edited by the13bats
  • Haha 2

• 3 months later...