Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FBI Raids Donald Trump's House in Mar-a-Lago, Florida

acidhead

1 minute ago, el midgetron said:

Well than, I guess according to “many here” and “Donald Trump”, the Democrats are guilty of weaponizing the justice department against there political opponents…….

With a target like Trump, it is sorely tempting.

Doug

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

the FBI and the CIA are always arguing and fighting against each other :)  

On television shows, yes, but in real life the CIA does not operate in the U.S.  

55 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

One of the reasons people were suspecting Melania was the fact that the papers were err.. "stored" in private areas of Mar a Lago that only family members or perhaps cleaning staff could access.

FZrdhi1XgAIjyuh.png

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

Imagine not knowing the difference between a rally and a press briefing...

Imagine being so ill-informed that you don’t even read the information provided to you. Had you, you would have seen the language describes press briefings. 

“White House press secretary Sean Spicer held a news conference where he lied about provable facts (e.g., Trump's inauguration had "the largest audience" in history) and did not take questions from reporters.

But CNN did something remarkable. They opted not to run the press conference live, because it wasn't news—and a live broadcast would only give the Trump Administration license to spew lies without rebuttal.

The rest of the media should follow suit. If Donald Trump and his aides are going to use press events to spread false information, they should not be broadcast live—but instead be given time for the media to verify if what they said is true.”

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Who is also a Republican....

Why is it that everyone that Trump puts into a job turns on him?

Its an obscure example of be careful what you wish for.

Pence is a great example, when told to put  on the orange tinted glasses with side blinders he did, when told to bend knee he did when told to bow head he did when told to sell his soul he didnt he did the right thing for the country and its people i see him as a mild hero.

What he wished for came at a price too high.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Imagine being so ill-informed that you don’t even read the information provided to you. Had you, you would have seen the language describes press briefings. 

“White House press secretary Sean Spicer held a news conference where he lied about provable facts (e.g., Trump's inauguration had "the largest audience" in history) and did not take questions from reporters.

But CNN did something remarkable. They opted not to run the press conference live, because it wasn't news—and a live broadcast would only give the Trump Administration license to spew lies without rebuttal.

The rest of the media should follow suit. If Donald Trump and his aides are going to use press events to spread false information, they should not be broadcast live—but instead be given time for the media to verify if what they said is true.”

I really don't care to read some BS off topic link that you provided that has absolutely nothing to do with the thread.  Every word Trump says should be reported.  For the simple fact is that he is such a complete fool that it is comedy gold.  Now, I know you'll probably try to come back with some Biden comment...but I don't like that fool either.  So I'll save you the time and energy.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

I really don't care to read some BS off topic link that you provided that has absolutely nothing to do with the thread.  Every word Trump says should be reported.  For the simple fact is that he is such a complete fool that it is comedy gold.  Now, I know you'll probably try to come back with some Biden comment...but I don't like that fool either.  So I'll save you the time and energy.

And dont forget TDS will get brayed a time or two.

30 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Who is also a Republican....

Why is it that everyone that Trump puts into a job turns on him?

Maybe Trump was right, maybe he did hire the some of the "finest people".

Instead he should have hired the usual sycophant toadies he usually did and he wouldn't be in the deep **** he now finds himself in.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Tomorrow the FBI reveals the 'evidence'. Trump slapped some cocktail waitress in the a** twenty five years ago.

• Haha 1

gosh the demos  have the FBI with the big guns surrounding  trump`s home. but wants to do away with guns.   

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

25 minutes ago, Bed of chaos said:

Tomorrow the FBI reveals the 'evidence'. Trump slapped some cocktail waitress in the a** twenty five years ago.

And their love child wants to be recognized as a "trump".

( trump learned with the sex trade workers affairs, hush money doesnt just the opposite)

The man who attacked the FBI office in Ohio is dead and has been identified as Ricky Shiffer.  

He was a Trump supporter and posted on Truth media prior to attacking the FBI:FBI Standoff Suspect Posted ‘Call to Arms’ on Trump's Truth Social (vice.com)

Another Trump supporter dead that could have been avoided. 

Edit to add:  A bit more on the guy; Gunman Who Tried To Breach Cincinnati FBI Claimed Ties To Jan. 6, Proud Boys (msn.com)

Edited by Gromdor
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

The man who attacked the FBI office in Ohio is dead and has been identified as Ricky Shiffer.  

He was a Trump supporter and posted on Truth media prior to attacking the FBI:FBI Standoff Suspect Posted ‘Call to Arms’ on Trump's Truth Social (vice.com)

Edit to add:  A bit more on the guy; Gunman Who Tried To Breach Cincinnati FBI Claimed Ties To Jan. 6, Proud Boys (msn.com)

Truly shocking 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Truly shocking 

Sadly no it isn't.  It went pretty much how I thought it would.  Desertrat56 was right.  Trump wouldn't/didn't do anything to diffuse the violence during that time.  Perhaps now that this fellow is dead he will tell everyone to stand down after the fact like he did with Jan.6 and with Ashli Babbitt.

Edited by Gromdor
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

So do people feel less safe, or more safe, now that Trump has been raided?

Don't you think the FBI should complete some sort of risk assessment before acting? That way they can assess if they're actually creating more danger than they are preventing.

I suppose its similar to the trolley problem/question with all the ethical implications. Do I pull the lever knowing that it will cause harm? Is it better to not act due to the potential damage or danger

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

Sadly no it isn't.  It went pretty much how I thought it would.  Desertrat56 was right.  Trump wouldn't/didn't do anything to diffuse the violence during that time.  Perhaps now that this fellow is dead he will tell everyone to stand down after the fact like he did with Jan.6 and with Ashli Babbitt.

I agree. I was just being sarcastic.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

So do people feel less safe, or more safe, now that Trump has been raided?

Don't you think the FBI should complete some sort of risk assessment before acting? That way they can assess if they're actually creating more danger than they are preventing.

I suppose its similar to the trolley problem/question with all the ethical implications. Do I pull the lever knowing that it will cause harm? Is it better to not act due to the potential damage or danger

I don't believe threats of violence from Trump's supporters should prevent the FBI from doing their job. No 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I don't believe threats of violence from Trump's supporters should prevent the FBI from doing their job. No 

So you feel less safe due to "threats from Trump supporters"?

Just saying you did not address the first question

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

So you feel less safe due to "threats from Trump supporters"?

Just saying you did not address the first question

My answer is that peoples feelings should not relevant to the FBI doing their job.

Seeing that Trump is not above the law probably made many people feel safer. And seeing Trump warranted by the FBI probably made many people feel less safe. 

Seeing how Biden won by millions of votes, if we had to compare in raw numbers, than more people are probably happy about it. 

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 3

The Trump supporters calling for arms and protesting the authorities going their jobs are a disgrace to America. A great many citizens must be disgusted with their behaviour. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Michelle said:

Yeah...one thread and it does actually pertain to the topic when they supposedly committed the same crime. Trump shouldn't have pled the 5th. Just said over and over again "I don't recall". 

One thread from a sample of one.  But, you're right HRC is never mentioned - not if you exclude the bleats of whataboutism.  Weird, how Trump spologists use HRC as the standard.

Are we, or are not, supposed to take Eric Trump's answer to Hannity.  The Warrant relateds to the NARA.  How does the PRA apply to HRC?  Why aren't the Trump apologists giving any credence to Eric the Sprog's word?   Surely he's credible, isn't  he?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Agent0range said:

Biden? No, I’m just impressed about how wrong you were about the petition being about press briefings. I literally gave you the information and you couldn’t bother to read it. Whatever.

Now you want to cry about it being off topic? It was YOU who took it there. I didn’t initiate this exchange. It was you who brought up Trump press briefings and now you are crying about it? Not surprised. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, docyabut2 said:

its sad the demos want to do away with best president( trump) we ever had :(

I like the term “demos”. It’s prefect the the party that has everything they do blow up in the faces!

1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

He sounds like a *******  crazy idiot. Glad he didn’t hurt anyone on his way out. Good riddance.

• The title was changed to FBI Raids Donald Trump's House in Mar-a-Lago, Florida
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked