Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FBI Raids Donald Trump's House in Mar-a-Lago, Florida

acidhead

22 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Trump calls for ‘immediate release’ of Mar-a-Lago search warrant, says lawyers won’t oppose DOJ move

https://thehill.com/homenews/3598033-trump-calls-for-immediate-release-of-mar-a-lago-search-warrant-says-lawyers-wont-oppose-doj-move/

Yes he does, on his "truth"social. But the word is he has to give a signed permission which he has not done as of yet.

Anyway I believe it is good to release the documents just for the truth sake regardles if it benefits the FBI or Trump.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, RavenHawk said:

Sigh…

No one has to go after the FBI, they have nailed shut their own coffin.  If no one has noticed, this government has already collapsed and no one is smart enough to notice

1 hour ago, RavenHawk said:

Sigh…

No one has to go after the FBI, they have nailed shut their own coffin.  If no one has noticed, this government has already collapsed and no one is smart enough to notice.

rhino-trump.jpg

1 hour ago, el midgetron said:

Donald Trump calls nuclear docs claim a ‘hoax’

Former President Donald Trump said Friday that a report claiming FBI agents were looking for documents concerning nuclear weapons at his Mar-a-Lago resort this week was a “hoax” — as a separate report said the bureau had found “dozens” of classified papers during Monday’s raid. 

“Nuclear weapons issue is a Hoax, just like Russia, Russia, Russia was a Hoax, two Impeachments were a Hoax, the Mueller investigation was a Hoax, and much more,” Trump posted to Truth Social Friday morning.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/12/donald-trump-calls-nuclear-docs-claim-a-hoax/

Your kidding he actually said that wow that shocking, what's worst is that you believe anything he says.

Honestly what is the tipping for you where you are finally admit he is wrong?:ph34r:

Edited by Grim Reaper 6
  • Like 4

Basic Question Short Circuits Brain of Anti-Trump Protester

Sparks could nearly be seen coming out of the head of one anti-Trump protester as his brain was short circuited by a single, extremely basic question.

"Is this unprecedented, to arrest a former president for not turning in documents?" a Newsmax reporter asked the protester of the recent FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago. It's unclear from the phrasing if he meant to said "raid" instead of "arrest," or if he was asking the protester his opinion on a hypothetical arrest next.

"We never had a president that committed this many provable criminal acts" the protester replied.

"What are the provable criminal acts," followed up the Newsmax reporter, immediately turning the protester into a deer in headlights. 

After taking a deep breath and sighing in response to the question, he answered "provable criminal acts.... well, alright, I'm just *waves hands* I, I'm done talking."

Profound.

Watch below:
Edited by Zebra3
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

47 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Why exactly does Trump only have until 3pm? Seems like if the FBI was willing to unseal them they would leave that door wide open.

Trump have until 3pm to oppose the motion to unseal the warrant.

If he decides not to oppose it than the unsealing will move ahead after 3pm.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Why exactly does Trump only have until 3pm? Seems like if the FBI was willing to unseal them they would leave that door wide open.

Trump has a copy of the warrant and the inventory and has had since the warrant was served.   He wanted the FBI to show the warrant while he could have done it all along.

FBI cannot release the warrant without Donald Trumps permission because it would violate his constitutional rights.  Congress demands to see the warrant and inventory so the FBI asked a judge to be allowed to release it. The judge in Florida gave Mr. Trump 24 hours to consult with lawyers and decide. Donald Trump can say no, it is within his rights juts like taking the 5th. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

6 minutes ago, Zebra3 said:

Sparks could nearly be seen coming out of the head of one anti-Trump protester as his brain was short circuited by a single, extremely basic question.

"Is this unprecedented, to arrest a former president for not turning in documents?" a Newsmax reporter asked the protester of the recent FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago. It's unclear from the phrasing if he meant to said "raid" instead of "arrest," or if he was asking the protester his opinion on a hypothetical arrest next.

"We never had a president that committed this many provable criminal acts" the protester replied.

"What are the provable criminal acts," followed up the Newsmax reporter, immediately turning the protester into a deer in headlights. 

After taking a deep breath and sighing in response to the question, he answered "provable criminal acts.... well, alright, I'm just *waves hands* I, I'm done talking."

Profound.

Watch below:

Wait, what was an "anti-Trump" protesting?   This story makes no sense.    Who against Trump would protest the FBI executing a search and seizure warrant.   There is something missing here 

• Like 5

Now we know ^ how brain-dead anti-Trumpism actually is. Unbelievable.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, the13bats said:

“un-American, unwarranted and unnecessary raid and break-in of my home

Well it was definitely warranted wasn't it.  They didn't break in,  they had a warrant.  In fact they dressed in business casual and called ahead so as not to make a scene.  It was the Trumps who alerted the press.  Its not really the FBI he has to worry about now.  He can't trust anybody around him because somebody close ratted him out.  What else will they tell the DOJ or J6 committee?  How can he have a conversation with anyone without the worry that it may be reported?

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Zebra3 said:

"Documents on nuclear weapons."

LOL.

This is just so preposterous.  This shows how deep the Left’s TDS is.  Why would Trump sell secrets to our enemies?  Just because the Bidet’s have done it.  This shows how little some know about Trump.  Stolen technology is something that started with Clinton.  When Bill Richardson was Sec of the DOE (Energy).  Development of the f35 was underway.  A few years later the Chinese J31 showed up.  The similarities are eerily identical.  After Epstein came to the forefront, it became obvious why Richardson was a master diplomat.  He offered certain friendly bribes from the Zorro Ranch.  China already has minions within our government going all the way to the top and across many institutions.  China doesn’t need our launch codes, they control the power here.  It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see this for what it is.  A means to distract from the disaster in the Whitehouse and the attempt to use the government to silence their opponents.

26 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

rhino-trump.jpg

Is this suppose to be cute?  Quite flattering anyway.  You are not aware of what you do.

Your kidding he actually said that wow that shocking, what's worst is that you believe anything he says.

Honestly what is the tipping for you where you are finally admit he is wrong?:ph34r:

You obviously believe everything that the MSM feeds you.  They lead you around by that ring in your nose.  When are you going to admit to what all of this is, a soft coup.  At this point in time, I’m considering what the reactions will be when this is debunked.  Are you going to double down or try to ignore that any of this happened?

57 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Why?

I don't know.

If Trump stays true-to-form, he'll have his lawyers ask to keep the search warrant sealed, then try to blame it on either the DOJ or the court.

Doug

1 minute ago, RavenHawk said:

Why would Trump sell secrets to our enemies? 

Hold on there.  That is wild speculation.  One thing we have heard is that FBI asked for surveillance tapes of the room where the documents were stored.   It may be that  if Trump committed any crime it was careless storage of confidential documents that allowed an unauthorized person access.  Does that person appear on surveillance tapes?  That person of interest could be a Trump associate, a member of the public or a member of the staff.    Just about any foreign power would love to have eyes and ears in Mar-a-Lago.  The help goes everywhere, even personal areas, and is pretty much invisible.

But of course, since you bring it up, there may be several reasons why the Trump family would exchange documents for favors.  Some people say that $2 billion investment from the Saudis to Jared Kushner might have been a thank you gift.  But that is wild speculation too.  

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Trump has a copy of the warrant and the inventory and has had since the warrant was served.   He wanted the FBI to show the warrant while he could have done it all along.

FBI cannot release the warrant without Donald Trumps permission because it would violate his constitutional rights.  Congress demands to see the warrant and inventory so the FBI asked a judge to be allowed to release it. The judge in Florida gave Mr. Trump 24 hours to consult with lawyers and decide. Donald Trump can say no, it is within his rights juts like taking the 5th. 

Thats what i thought when i saw Trump said that. Even though he can release it , he trys to put it off on the FBI , when he already knows they cant release it. Sounds like politician double talk. In Trump they trust. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Hold on there.  That is wild speculation.  One thing we have heard is that FBI asked for surveillance tapes of the room where the documents were stored.   It may be that  if Trump committed any crime it was careless storage of confidential documents that allowed an unauthorized person access.  Does that person appear on surveillance tapes?  That person of interest could be a Trump associate, a member of the public or a member of the staff.    Just about any foreign power would love to have eyes and ears in Mar-a-Lago.  The help goes everywhere, even personal areas, and is pretty much invisible.

But of course, since you bring it up, there may be several reasons why the Trump family would exchange documents for favors.  Some people say that $2 billion investment from the Saudis to Jared Kushner might have been a thank you gift.  But that is wild speculation too.  

Yep , if it is Nuclear stuff , there could be many reasons for concern. Especially since Trump is already p***ed he lost the election.

Edited by razman
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

If the document is “sealed” could there be a penalty for releasing it without authorization? 

35 minutes ago, Zebra3 said:

Profound.

Watch below:

Is that Stephen King?

"Trump stole top secret nuclear documents" has got to be the funniest hoaxes made up by the trusted MSM yet!!

20220812_102229.jpg

• Thanks 2

Just now, razman said:

Thats what i thought when i saw Trump said that. Even though he can release it , he trys to put it off on the FBI , when he already knows they cant release it. Sounds like politician double talk. In Trump they trust. 

I think he believed Merrick Garland to be  a little weenie, a professorial, soft-spoken guy that he could push over and take advantage of.  Trump knew that to protect his Constitutional rights, no matter how bad it made the FBI look, they could not release that warrant on their own.  He thought he had them in a corner.

For me, one of Garland's comments was the basic essence of what I want the United States to be like, fair and equal enforcement of the law without fear or favor.  That is worth fighting to preserve.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Trump have until 3pm to oppose the motion to unseal the warrant.

If he decides not to oppose it than the unsealing will move ahead after 3pm.

So unless trump opposes the unsealing we should see them this evening?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

If the document is “sealed” could there be a penalty for releasing it without authorization? 

Only to the FBI.  The person the warrant is served on is not compelled to keep it confidential, they can release it at will.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

So unless trump opposes the unsealing we should see them this evening?

I'm not sure exactly how quick it moves after that. But from my understanding at least, if it isn't opposed by that deadline than their shouldn't be any legal obstacels left

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 3

Is this suppose to be cute?  Quite flattering anyway.  You are not aware of what you do

Cute? Your the one calling Rhinos and because they are not conservative, my question if Trump is a Rhino where does leave you?:tu:

You obviously believe everything that the MSM feeds you.  They lead you around by that ring in your nose.  When are you going to admit to what all of this is, a soft coup.  At this point in time, I’m considering what the reactions will be when this is debunked.  Are you going to double down or try to ignore that any of this happened

Do not realize that the Federal Government has an informant?

Do you believe for second that they would have served a warrant upon his house if they were not certain he had classified material stored there. But what speaks loader than words is the fact that Trump has not denied?

It reality you should wake up and drink a pot coffee dreaming 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

fair and equal enforcement of the law without fear or favor

Well he can start anytime.

• Haha 1

At this point I'm really just waiting to see what the warrant says. Everything seems more so to be speculation and "insider sources" right now 

• Like 3

• The title was changed to FBI Raids Donald Trump's House in Mar-a-Lago, Florida
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked