Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

FBI Raids Donald Trump's House in Mar-a-Lago, Florida

acidhead

3 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

...You still seem to rely on him and his organization as the benchmark for truth...

What he ^^^ said.

1 minute ago, MGB said:

I am so tired of these Witch hunts against Trump. The Democrats planted almost 2 dozen boxes in the White House knowing they would get shipped to Mar-A-Lago. And then once there the Democrats notified the Archives. When Trump found out he returned 15 boxes and has been trying to find the other boxes the Democrats planted and working with the justice department to return them, and then they unjustly and politically raid him never giving him a chance to find these documents they planted.

How could the FBI find them so quickly if not even Trump knew where they were?

Doug

11 minutes ago, susieice said:

He will probably have one. Most Presidents have put it in the state they are from. For Trump that would be New York although he could choose Florida if he wishes.

https://www.archives.gov/presidential-libraries

From the official site:

Presidential Libraries and Museums are repositories for the papers, records and historical materials of the Presidents. We work to ensure that these irreplaceable items are preserved and made available for the widest possible use by researchers.

The federal archives oversees  the presidential records.

People bemoaning Obama's  30 million documents and the whatabout crowd fail to mention that these documents are still under control of the archivist and are being digitized.  Barack did not take them home.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Doug1066 said:

Doug

Eric did it.

• Like 1

Just now, Doug1066 said:

Doug

Obviously, to me, Melania is a mole, working with the Democrats. I personally believe she was tired of the first lady role, and doesn't want another stint in the White House.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, MGB said:

Obviously, to me, Melania is a mole, working with the Democrats. I personally believe she was tired of the first lady role, and doesn't want another stint in the White House.

Maybe she just doesn't want to be buried on a golf course, either in a marked grave or otherwise.

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, el midgetron said:

Reminder: Joe Biden Senate Papers Still Hidden from Public

While corporate media and Democrat politicians are focused on boxes of White House documents former President Donald Trump reportedly kept with him at Mar-A-Lago, President Joe Biden’s Senate papers still remain hidden from the public. 

Biden’s Senate papers reportedly fill 1,875 boxes and include 415 gigabytes of electronic records spanning Biden’s time in the Senate between 1973 and 2009. The documents include “committee reports, drafts of legislation,” and Biden’s personal correspondence with his Senate colleagues. 

Biden also said the documents include “a lot of confidential conversations” during a 2020 interview on MSNBC’s Morning Joe. 

It is rumored the documents include a written complaint filed by Tara Reade, who accused Biden of sexual misconduct during an interaction that allegedly took place in 1993. 

Biden gifted his Senate Papers to his alma mater, the University of Delaware, in 2011 on the condition that they would be made public after his tenure as Vice President. However, the University of Delaware changed the papers’ release date one day before Biden announced his 2020 presidential campaign.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/11/reminder-joe-biden-senate-papers-still-hidden-from-public/

Those records aren't subject to legislation like the PRA.

FOX is showing showing it too. They say 20 boxes were removed. They said the list of items taken is heavily redacted, which I thought it would be. Haven't seen the warrant on line yet but looking.

• Like 4

Here's what NBC is saying is in it and what the list says was found. Also what Trump is being investigated for.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-mar-lago-search-warrant-property-receipt-show-agents-found-trove-rcna42793

• Like 2

Trump's in serious trouble now.

Let me guess... he will try to "smug face" his way out of this-- no later than tonight or tomorrow.

Edited by pallidin
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

From your posts, it seems you believe the entire government is corrupt and now out to get Donald Trump.

Yeah at 65 I have no other reason to believe that the government isn't corrupt and has been for most of my life.

They just weren't out to get Trump just for being Trump (though he did fuel the fire) but against an obvious outsider to the system.

No the Constitution itself isn't flawed but it is wholly dependent on people of moral character to administer it properly and preserve it as intended. What we lack are men and women of unblemished character with conviction to do the right thing at the right time. What we have are men and women who are in it for personal gain or what's in it for me. I suppose you can call the present crop of politicians the Me Generation and this generation goes back decades.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, RavenHawk said:

They knew documents were there at lest since February. 

An informant within trump's circle said there were more classified documents that were not declared. 

Trump was issued a subpoena in June to return those  that he did not respond to.

All Presidents have documents they take with them when they leave the Whitehouse.  Mostly stuff for the Presidential library. 

Somewhat debatable.  Material for the presidential library is still under control of the US Archives, it is not personal property.

Even though Trump is the ultimate Derivative Declassifier, the fact that it was declassified must be recorded.  That doesn’t take an army of FBI agents to take care of.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2022/08/trump-fbi-raid-classified-nuclear-documents/671119/

Not Even the President Can Declassify Nuclear Secrets

Another is nuclear secrets. The Atomic Energy Acts of 1946 and 1954 produced an even stranger category of classified knowledge. Anything related to the production or use of nuclear weapons and nuclear power is inherently classified, and Trump could utter whatever words he pleased yet still be in possession of classified material.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I can only imagine Trump supporters racing to decry this!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Maybe she just doesn't want to be buried on a golf course, either in a marked grave or otherwise.

She is probably a good tax break alive.

Edited by MGB
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, pallidin said:

I can only imagine Trump supporters racing to decry this!

Even if there were Nuclear secrets among those documents they were under lock and key! Mar-A-Lago is just a safe as any Military base for storing classified information, as it is "members only." And I highly doubt Trump would let shady characters into his club.

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

Not guilty… by reason of insanity.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Yeah at 65 I have no other reason to believe that the government isn't corrupt and has been for most of my life.

They just weren't out to get Trump just for being Trump (though he did fuel the fire) but against an obvious outsider to the system.

No the Constitution itself isn't flawed but it is wholly dependent on people of moral character to administer it properly and preserve it as intended. What we lack are men and women of unblemished character with conviction to do the right thing at the right time. What we have are men and women who are in it for personal gain or what's in it for me. I suppose you can call the present crop of politicians the Me Generation and this generation goes back decades.

And now we are getting television personalities, which makes it even worse.  Why are people usually a television personality?   Because they crave attention, and now those people think politics is a good way to get more attention.   If we don't get rid of the control the two parties have on our elections we are going to see a lot more of this kind of crap.   Yes, government officials at the highest levels are corrupt because money is their reason for being in politics, not what the founders envisioned as a country where people volunteer for office for 4 years and then go home to their real lives.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, el midgetron said:

If the document is “sealed” could there be a penalty for releasing it without authorization? 

2 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

At this point I'm really just waiting to see what the warrant says. Everything seems more so to be speculation and "insider sources" right now 

3 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Only to the FBI.  The person the warrant is served on is not compelled to keep it confidential, they can release it at will.

Hayden ‘suggest’ Trump should be executed for having nuclear documents

Michael Beschloss posted a tweet on Thursday evening recounting historical figures who had been executed for sharing U.S. nuclear secrets with foreign governments, and a former CIA chief shared the post with his own approving tweet.

Conservative commentator Jerry Dunleavy accused Beschloss of "suggesting that Trump should be executed," considering it was posted just after the Washington Post piece speculating that the FBI had raided Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate to find missing nuclear documents.

MSNBC’s Beschloss, Former CIA director Hayden ‘suggest’ Trump be executed for having nuclear documents

Edited by Grim Reaper 6

4 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Some of them didn't work for me but the CNN one does 

I just can't get it to work :(

Um I smell some Popcorn, and there is nothing better than Popcorn and Coffee!:devil:

FBI Raid at Mar a Lago Today

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Grim Reaper 6 said:

Hayden ‘suggest’ Trump should be executed for having nuclear documents

Michael Beschloss posted a tweet on Thursday evening recounting historical figures who had been executed for sharing U.S. nuclear secrets with foreign governments, and a former CIA chief shared the post with his own approving tweet.

Conservative commentator Jerry Dunleavy accused Beschloss of "suggesting that Trump should be executed," considering it was posted just after the Washington Post piece speculating that the FBI had raided Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate to find missing nuclear documents.

MSNBC’s Beschloss, Former CIA director Hayden ‘suggest’ Trump be executed for having nuclear documents

Well, if the supposed documents involves in any way national nuclear security, then yes, Donny is in for some serious spanking.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, MGB said:

Even if there were Nuclear secrets among those documents they were under lock and key! Mar-A-Lago is just a safe as any Military base for storing classified information, as it is "members only." And I highly doubt Trump would let shady characters into his club.

It's not the point of the location. It's the process that he may or may not have failed to adhere to.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to FBI Raids Donald Trump's House in Mar-a-Lago, Florida
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked