Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Why did Chinese covid suffers collapse?

Knob Oddy

This is a video from 2020, the first one that I found when searching for these old videos from China.

I remember seeing these videos on MSM stories about the "mystery virus" that was killing people in China.

It was scary to see people walking down the street collapsing. Or at a bus stop, or guarding the entrance of a gated car park. There were plenty of examples from China showing the "Wuhan Flop".

My question is, why was this only seen in China? Why was it associated with Covid when this has not happened once to covid sufferers outside of China? 

The only possible conclusion is that these videos were circulated on purpose to increase fear of a virus which didn't actually cause these symptoms. Basically staged for political purposes.

Any other explanations to explain these circumstances without a conspiracy being involved?

• Like 3

I recall seeing these collapses on media but I'm not sure they didn't happen elsewhere, as well.  You also have to remember that these people were the very first to become infected with an entirely NEW virus that no human being had immunity against.  Every iteration of the virus after the first, became more transmissible and less deadly.  I don't believe there was any conspiracy regarding these effects.  The virus was a deadly scourge and thank God it followed the path viruses -with VERY few exceptions - take in their evolution.

• Like 2

Just now, and-then said:

I recall seeing these collapses on media but I'm not sure they didn't happen elsewhere, as well.  You also have to remember that these people were the very first to become infected with an entirely NEW virus that no human being had immunity against.  Every iteration of the virus after the first, became more transmissible and less deadly.  I don't believe there was any conspiracy regarding these effects.  The virus was a deadly scourge and thank God it followed the path viruses -with VERY few exceptions - take in their evolution.

That could be an explanation, but I don't think it stacks up against the facts. Some in the videos are quite young, admittedly some appear very old, but all collapse face down on the ground and don't move.

If you've ever felt light headed or out of breath you generally sit down. I hear it happens during heart attacks. Yet there is not one clip of someone sitting or leaning on something prior to collapsing.

If they're so unwell that they collapse face down every time, how are they walking around? It doesn't appear to be a gradual process of lungs filling with mucous and coughing fits before the collapses.

And the original "alpha" virus was transmitted quite quickly to cruise ships. Still no collapses observed outside of China 

• Like 1

Just to point out. If you're so sick you collapse, why are you out in public?

I can only compare the illness with the worst flu I ever had (covid was nothing in comparison). I was bedridden with high temperatures. Felt weak as a kitten. Still didn't collapse when walking around the house, but I definitely didn't feel like going for a stroll through the city...

Edited by Knob Oddy
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, and-then said:

Actually the lethality of the virus has increased over time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, and-then said:

You also have to remember that these people were the very first to become infected with an entirely NEW virus that no human being had immunity against. 

Yeah,  Maybe also Chinese work ethic had something to do with it? Feeling a little sick won't stop most of us from going to work, especially if we think it is just cold or flu.   Every once in a while you see a picture of a Buckingham Palace guard feint and do a faceplant, some of these people might have been standing in queue for a long time too.  I don't know how long lines get in China.

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, Knob Oddy said:

Any other explanations to explain these circumstances without a conspiracy being involved?

1. Mass hysteria.

2. As previously mentioned, early variant that quickly fizzled out.

3. Something different that just happened to coincide with the start of the pandemic.

Edited by Setton
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Setton said:

1. Mass hysteria.

3. Something different that just happened to coincide with the start of the pandemic.

I appreciate that you aren't gaslighting like some other posters above. 

These are some options which could have happened. If it was option 2 we will never know with the CCP.

But I think option 3 is right. The "something different" being paid "actors" so that CNN would have footage to scare the public

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

I appreciate that you aren't gaslighting like some other posters above. 

These are some options which could have happened. If it was option 2 we will never know with the CCP.

I doubt we would anyway. Testing was such small scale then that if it was just a short lived variant it might never get picked up.

But I think option 3 is right. The "something different" being paid "actors" so that CNN would have footage to scare the public

Quite an assumption to throw in there unless you have evidence to support?

If not, why do you believe that over options 1, 2 and a non-conspiracy version of 3?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Setton said:

I doubt we would anyway. Testing was such small scale then that if it was just a short lived variant it might never get picked up.

Quite an assumption to throw in there unless you have evidence to support?

If not, why do you believe that over options 1, 2 and a non-conspiracy version of 3?

Balance of probability.

We all saw the saw images of Chinese people falling over. At least half a dozen clips. All claimed to be covid by the media.

China had no issues letting these images out. They also had no issues letting international flights out of Wuhan despite stopping domestic flights.

Mass hysteria doesn't seem likely. Can it even be called "Mass" if it happens to isolated individuals one by one?

But knowing that a virus that makes you collapse in the streets is on its way to your country paralyzed you. You would do anything to be safe.

You would hate your neighbors if they didn't "protect you" by getting their own vaccine.

There was a means to divide people to make them easier to control. It seems appealing to those who seek control (CCP have a history of that).

It also ties into the Great Reset and the money printing we have seen from every country. Without this killer virus there could be no "build back better" because there would be no need to build back. 

2 hours ago, Knob Oddy said:

Maybe you think that because you don't know people in the past have collapsed during other influenza epidemics before? Even in public?

The first public news of the epidemic appeared in Madrid. On 22 May 1918, the influenza epidemic was a headline in Madrid's ABC newspaper [22]. News stated that spread of a strange influenza-like illness, which was very mild, had been ongoing since the beginning of May. Because of Madrid's yearly local holidays (Fiesta de San Isidro), a great number of people gathered in ballrooms and popular parties (Verbenas) during the third week of May and, thus, were likely exposed to a high risk of virus transmission [11, 19]. The reported illness was a sudden one; some people even collapsed while walking in the street.

The 1918 “Spanish Flu” in Spain

The same thing was written to have happened during the Bubonic plague. It's nothing new, you know.

Edited by Katniss
  • Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Maybe you think that because you don't know people in the past have collapsed during other influenza epidemics before? Even in public?

The 1918 “Spanish Flu” in Spain

The same thing was written to have happened during the Bubonic plague. It's nothing new, you know.

Any videos outside of China? 

Any explanation of how covid causes the collapses? Lack of oxygen due to mucous in the lungs? No?

1 hour ago, Knob Oddy said:

Any videos outside of China?

Irrelevant vague question. Clarify.

Any explanation of how covid causes the collapses? Lack of oxygen due to mucous in the lungs? No?

Any explanation as to why we would need to put covid patients in a serious condition on mechanical ventilators? Maybe because their SpO2 levels are too low an they can't breath? Yes?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Any explanation as to why we would need to put covid patients in a serious condition on mechanical ventilators? Maybe because their SpO2 levels are too low an they can't breath? Yes?

Why are there no videos of people collapsing from covid outside of China? I mean 5 billion people have had covid around the world but the Wuhan Flop only happened in China at the start of the outbreak.

If it was common wouldn't you see more videos from other parts of the world? Especially when cases were first seen in the west.

As for ventilators. Yes people are put on ventilation when they cannot get the oxygen they need through breathing. I don't think you can point to an example of someone who is slowing losing capacity to gain blood oxygen just collapsing face first. You would feel light headed and sit down or lean on something, not just collapse

1 hour ago, Knob Oddy said:

Why are there no videos of people collapsing from covid outside of China? I mean 5 billion people have had covid around the world but the Wuhan Flop only happened in China at the start of the outbreak.

If it was common wouldn't you see more videos from other parts of the world? Especially when cases were first seen in the west.

But what does it prove or not prove? And how would any of us know? Because you say so?

As for ventilators. Yes people are put on ventilation when they cannot get the oxygen they need through breathing. I don't think you can point to an example of someone who is slowing losing capacity to gain blood oxygen just collapsing face first. You would feel light headed and sit down or lean on something, not just collapse

You don't know if that is always the case. Because you need to talk to a virologist or M.D. face to face to understand why these medical things happen. No one online is really qualified or can prove their medical credentials online to answer those kind of questions. This is like when people post in cancer forums and heart disease forums asking other people if they have cancer or are they having a heart attack. How would anybody know that without seeing them and running tests? So how would anybody know what you are saying medically is always the case? Just because you say so?

Edited by Katniss
  • Like 2

Just now, Katniss said:

But what does it prove or not prove? And how would any of us know? Because you say so?

You don't know if that is always the case. Because you need to talk to a virologist or M.D. face to face to understand why these medical things happen. No one online is really qualified or can prove their medical credentials online to answer those kind of questions. This is like when people post in cancer forums and heart disease forums asking other people if they have cancer or are they having a heart attack. How would anybody know that without seeing them and running tests? So how would anybody know what you are saying medically is always the case? Just because you say so?

Because I've had covid along with millions of others. Noone is collapsing face down in the streets no matter how much you tell me not to believe my own eyes

1 minute ago, Knob Oddy said:

Because I've had covid along with millions of others.

Well no duh! So have I. It spreads around, you know.

Noone is collapsing face down in the streets no matter how much you tell me not to believe my own eyes

I don't know what you are talking about. I've never seen anybody any place or on any videos, collapse from covid. All I told you or showed you, is that it has happened from historical written accounts in medical textbooks from past viruses and plagues. So apparently it's a common thing.

Why don't you just get to your accusations and conspiracy points you are trying to make and quit mentally dancing around the subject?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Katniss said:

Well no duh! So have I. It spreads around, you know.

I don't know what you are talking about. I've never seen anybody any place or on any videos, collapse from covid. 

Please watch the video in the OP

2 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

Please watch the video in the OP

In the video I only saw one person fall forward on to the concrete. The others were already lying down on the floor by the time the videos were recorded.

45 minutes ago, Katniss said:

In the video I only saw one person fall forward on to the concrete. The others were already lying down on the floor by the time the videos were recorded.

I guess you missed boat with these videos. They were circulating around January 2020. Plenty out there to watch if you can be bothered.

They were all claimed to be covid collapses in the media and were the basis for the lockdowns and covid restrictions.

6 minutes ago, Knob Oddy said:

I guess you missed boat with these videos. They were circulating around January 2020. Plenty out there to watch if you can be bothered.

They are unverified as far as I care. People can pass out from many things. But medically it doesn't mean it hasn't happened in the past from a flu virus. Some people don't know when stay home in bed, when they are running a high fever, and keep going until they drop wherever they are.

They were all claimed to be covid collapses in the media and were the basis for the lockdowns and covid restrictions.

So the videos are the sole reason for "lockdowns and covid restrictions"? Is that finally the conspiracy you have been taking forever to get to? And so we should ignore the cruise ship infections and city by city infections. Ignore the fact the virus was quickly spreading everywhere, with or without videos? Is that right?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Katniss said:

They are unverified as far as I care. People can pass out from many things. But medically it doesn't mean it hasn't happened in the past from a flu virus. Some people don't know when stay home in bed, when they are running a high fever, and keep going until they drop wherever they are.

So the videos are the sole reason for "lockdowns and covid restrictions"? Is that finally the conspiracy you have been taking forever to get to? And so we should ignore the cruise ship infections and city by city infections. Ignore the fact the virus was quickly spreading everywhere, with or without videos? Is that right?

No, don't ignore the cruise ship infections at all. 

I'm just saying that the only place people collapsed of covid was China. Plenty of people on video. This was not seen anywhere else in the world, but December 2019 and January 2020 in China 

14 hours ago, Setton said:

1. Mass hysteria.

4. Latest Tik Tok challenge.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Katniss said:

I wonder what the availability of ventilators are in China. Most of the west is struggling under demand as far as I know.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Knob Oddy said:

No, don't ignore the cruise ship infections at all. 

I'm just saying that the only place people collapsed of covid was China. Plenty of people on video. This was not seen anywhere else in the world, but December 2019 and January 2020 in China 

Even so, whether it was seen or not, we don't know that. People have passed out in their own homes and on their front lawns while having covid. Falling down stairs in their own homes. But mostly senior people with underlying health issues.

11 hours ago, psyche101 said:

I wonder what the availability of ventilators are in China. Most of the west is struggling under demand as far as I know.

That is a good question, Mr. Psyche101. We had a lot less at the beginning of the Pandemic than we do now.

• Like 1