Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Missouri Man Has Seen Bigfoot 15 Times and Has Tracks to Prove It

rashore

It's quite a claim to say you've had an encounter with Bigfoot. It's yet another to say that it's happened more than a dozen times. That's the story of one Missouri man who says he's encountered one of these creatures at least 15 times in his lifetime near the Meramec River.

https://khmoradio.com/missouri-man-has-seen-bigfoot-15-times-and-has-tracks-to-prove-it/

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Sigh...reminds me of the loon janice cater.

15 sightings no hair, no droppings, no blurry pictures just really bad print casts which prove zero a track cast is only evidence if you have the foot that made the print.

Epic fail!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, the13bats said:

Sigh...reminds me of the loon janice cater.

15 sightings no hair, no droppings, no blurry pictures just really bad print casts which prove zero a track cast is only evidence if you have the foot that made the print.

Epic fail!

Yeah, you would think that after the first several sightings he would have a camera ready.   

Tracks but no hairs kills his story.  

• Like 1

Missouri Man Has Seen Bigfoot 15 Times and Has Tracks to Prove It

No, the tracks don't prove jack-diddly.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Myles said:

Yeah, you would think that after the first several sightings he would have a camera ready.   

Tracks but no hairs kills his story.  

yup. pretty much. also, no attempt to get eDNA.

I think he's just looking for a bit of fame the easy way. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Not even very good looking tracks. Little stubby toes. All the same size. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DieChecker said:

Not even very good looking tracks. Little stubby toes. All the same size. 

You mean, they could possibly be faked??????

• Haha 3

Back in the 80s my dad had a buddy who worked with the forest dept ask him to make fake feet to strap to boots, i helped dad a taxidermist draw them, after a few models he made some that flexed a bit and the buddy had great fun with them.

• Like 3

He says he's seen something paranormal, something paranormal wouldn't leave footprints.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, openozy said:

He says he's seen something paranormal, something paranormal wouldn't leave footprints.

If bigfoot existed no it wouldnt be paranormal it would be a weird hominid that would defy evolution among other things.

Its something no one really gets into the descriptions of bigfoot do not discribe a creature well designed to live where its claimed to live.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, the13bats said:

Back in the 80s my dad had a buddy who worked with the forest dept ask him to make fake feet to strap to boots, i helped dad a taxidermist draw them, after a few models he made some that flexed a bit and the buddy had great fun with them.

And now they are considered evidence on the bigfoot sites.  

"In 1986 three men found bigfoot tracks"

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Myles said:

And now they are considered evidence on the bigfoot sites.  

"In 1986 three men found bigfoot tracks"

Before internet tracks were my last hurdle then i realized we never have the foot that made the track, so i was done with tracks.

James chillcutt a retired fingerprint expert based his rep on what he claimed were dermal ridges on a few castings then a fellow proved it was not dermal ridges but rather artifacts of making the cast, bummer for chillcutt.

Edited by the13bats
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, the13bats said:

If bigfoot existed no it wouldnt be paranormal it would be a weird hominid that would defy evolution among other things.

Its something no one really gets into the descriptions of bigfoot do not discribe a creature well designed to live where its claimed to live.

Yeah, not much feed around for a hominid in pine forests. Even over here you see glimpses of animals in the bush and you could think BF when it could be red deer or wild cattle.

• Like 2

What I always found funny about the tracks is how deep they are. I've seen 300 pound loggers barely leave a track. But bigfoot? Oh those tracks are a eighth, to a quarter inch deep. Bigfoot wouldn't weigh 800 pounds, he'd weigh like 6000 to make tracks like that.

Horses have smaller feet and can easily weight 1000 pounds, but they don't sink a quarter inch into the ground when they walk. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DieChecker said:

What I always found funny about the tracks is how deep they are. I've seen 300 pound loggers barely leave a track. But bigfoot? Oh those tracks are a eighth, to a quarter inch deep. Bigfoot wouldn't weigh 800 pounds, he'd weigh like 6000 to make tracks like that.

Horses have smaller feet and can easily weight 1000 pounds, but they don't sink a quarter inch into the ground when they walk. 

Right and some tracks even deeper there was a bigfoot show where they had a fake foot, so first flaw it was cast not flesh and bone its mounted to a device they can stack weight on, it took somewhere over 1000 to even get like .25.

It dawned on me setting up a huge claw foot bathtub, the weight is devided on the feet and each foot had a contact patch of about a half dollar coin, a lot of weight same spot you horse is a good example 250 on a small patch and very little impression,

• Like 2